PDA

View Full Version : Another question about energetic sensations.

akashic610
19th June 2007, 12:10 AM
Before I get to the question I just wanna thank you all for your advice. I've only been doing energy work for a couple days now so I'm an extreme novice. So far I have only worked with my fingers and toes. Sometimes when I go to begin awareness tracing on a knuckle or a finger or something I'll already feel the energy before I even begin, as if the area was already stimulated. Keep in mind I have been working only on the same areas for the past two days; the knuckles/joints, and fingers and toes. It didn't really happen as much yesterday, but today I noticed that quite often when I begin tracing awareness I'll already feel the energy as if I had been stimulating it, before I even begin tracing. Why do you think this is?

blacktiger057
19th June 2007, 01:17 AM
I noticed a while back that even when you begin to think about a part of your body, say, your thumb joint, it starts tingling with energy movement sensations. This is not unusual at all. Keep up the progress! :)

Scott

ShatteredSoul
19th June 2007, 01:37 AM
as you clear your energy body out more and more its capacity for energy and your normal energy levels increase. The normal standing energy in those parts of your body will be much higher than when you first started learning about it and practicing. Indeed once you have been doing energy work for a while it takes very little time to raise sufficient energy for most things you need to accomplish.

Hope this helps

akashic610
19th June 2007, 02:07 AM
Yes it does, very much. Once again I thank you all for the info.

1. Does this mean that ultimately, awareness tracing is no longer necessary once you can feel the energy in a certain place just by thinking about it?

2. Is the energy not actually always in my hands(for sake of example), but when my thoughts come to my hands it gets sent there?

3. I was just doing some tracing on my hands before I got on to post this reply. I noticed now that when I trace my thumb or index finger with my awareness that my whole hand seems to tingle with the energetic sensation. Is this normal?

blacktiger057
19th June 2007, 02:21 AM

1. Does this mean that ultimately, awareness tracing is no longer necessary once you can feel the energy in a certain place just by thinking about it?

2. Is the energy not actually always in my hands(for sake of example), but when my thoughts come to my hands it gets sent there?

3. I was just doing some tracing on my hands before I got on to post this reply. I noticed now that when I trace my thumb or index finger with my awareness that my whole hand seems to tingle with the energetic sensation. Is this normal?

1. O yes, it is nessesary. You can feel it, but not move it without tracing. If you mean phsycially tracing, then no, it is no longer needed. but moving energy through the body will make u increase in sensitivity. If you stop, you won't be able to sense the energy anymore.

2. No, you are just closed to the fact that it is there and aren't focusing on it. WHen you do focus on it, you'll feel it. When you are just aware of it, it is subtle. When you move it, in the beginning it can be very strong.

3. Yep, completely normal. Just a phsycail energetic sensation spreading throughout the body.

Lots of Light!

Scott

akashic610
19th June 2007, 03:01 AM
1. O yes, it is nessesary. You can feel it, but not move it without tracing. If you mean phsycially tracing, then no, it is no longer needed. but moving energy through the body will make u increase in sensitivity. If you stop, you won't be able to sense the energy anymore.

Well now I can almost immediately feel the energy. In my hands and feet that is. So now I should work on moving it by tracing right? In Astral Dynamics the next step is to trace the energy from your thumb to your elbow and from your big toe to your knee.

CFTraveler
19th June 2007, 03:50 PM

1. Does this mean that ultimately, awareness tracing is no longer necessary once you can feel the energy in a certain place just by thinking about it? Yes, that is the purpose of the awareness tracing.

2. Is the energy not actually always in my hands(for sake of example), but when my thoughts come to my hands it gets sent there? Yes, the energy is already there. Everything is energy, including matter (just slower). What you are doing is applying awareness to the purely energetic body and thus stimulating it.

3. I was just doing some tracing on my hands before I got on to post this reply. I noticed now that when I trace my thumb or index finger with my awareness that my whole hand seems to tingle with the energetic sensation. Is this normal? Normal and expected. The higher frequency aspects of your hand are 'fluid' (or more like plasma) so that any movement in it makes it all move. That's why you start the NEW process with details and later on generalize.

akashic610
19th June 2007, 06:54 PM
akashic610 wrote:

Yes, that is the purpose of the awareness tracing.

I noticed that I barely even need to trace at all on my hands in order to feel the energy anymore. I've only been doing tracing on my hands for two full days, so this is the third day. Actually, I pretty much just need to think about my hands and I can feel the energy. Should I still trace my knuckles and finger anyways?

I still need to do tracing on my toes in order to feel energy in them though. Is it normal to feel the energy more easily in my hands than in my feet?

ShatteredSoul
19th June 2007, 08:11 PM
energy flows through you naturally just as blood does on a physical level. it is never standing still (save in the case of a blockage). As you do this more and more your blockages begin to clear and your energetic pathways widen thus increasing your normal energetic capacity. Energy raising is still valuable but is only necessary to the extent of the energy you need not just energy drawing for the sake of it. Once you get to a sufficient level little to no stimulation is necessary to raise the necessary amount of energy. In the example of your hands eventually you will get to the point you only need to think of you the energy in your hands and you will immediately feel an appropriate amount of energy there. At least this is my experience of it.
Keep working on your feet and eventually the energy flow should be balanced with the energy of the rest of your body under normal circumstances.

CFTraveler
19th June 2007, 08:11 PM
I believe so; in my case the hands are the most sensitive parts.