PDA

View Full Version : Consciousness pulled out - what to do?

new baby
19th June 2007, 05:51 AM
Sunday in the afternoon I listened to Hemisync - Exploration, sleep. Late at night at aroound two o'clock I know I was dreaming but somehow aware and I was shown out how the consciousness is rising. The demonstration was made on a girl dressed in pink and I could see the bodies detaching (I suppose there were five of them). Being semiaware I felt how my consciousness or me (not my body) was pulled out but not knowing what to expect and what to do I resisted and woke up. Question is what to do next time when it is happening? Go with the flow? and what will happen if I let go.

Then I felt movements of "energy" in my body. It was like it was wandering in legs, in the torso, allmost everywhere and in the same time I felt a little sick in my stomach. It seemed like a small serpent. Was it Kundalini? I didn't try to awaken it. What to do about it?

I was on day 11 of the MAP. Is it the MAP or the hemysinc or both of them combined?

Things are happening to me around two in the night. Is it the best time of the day for things to happen?

CFTraveler
19th June 2007, 03:21 PM
Are you doing Robert's workshop in which he combines hemisync with NEW, or on your own?

new baby
20th June 2007, 05:52 AM
Hi!

I have no ideea that Robert is combining NEW with Hemisync, but the way you are asking it seems that I am doing something wrong.

I have started hemisync about two month ago. I am doing it slowly, only two or three times a week, depends on the time I have, in the afternoon. I listen to one track five or six times or more, depends, until I feel let's say confortable with it. I am only at Wave 1 - Exploration, sleep and listened to it just once on Sunday and didn't do the MAP on Saturday and Sunday.

I also found on a forum about OBE the MAP. The guys were talking about how great it is and what a wonderful gift a guy has made to everybody. So I've said to myself let's give it a try to see what about are they talking. So that's how I started the MAP also. I am doing it for about a month, only in the morning and I am now only at the full body bouncing. So that's how I ended doing both of them in the same time.

I am taking slowly everything because I do not want to jump in big steps, I have a lot of fears to be eliminated and I think I do not want to project yet untill I learn more.

I am my own teacher because there is no one around to talk about this things even as a principle, I don't know any yoga teachers in the city and there are no ashrams. I have no support from my husband in this kind of things, he already thinks that I am doing freaky things that I shouldn't do. I am 38 years old and I do not jump into dangerous things just to see how it is. So I am reading whatever I find and I think would be beneficial and as told in my other post I just want to progress spiritually (do not want any powers to do things with them).

So if I am doing something wrong, please tell me and I will stop.

Do you have any ideea what is it happening because last night I woke up went to the bathroom, everything was OK and when I returned I started to feel sick again and some light falling sensations and feeling a litlle bit strange.

Korpo
20th June 2007, 06:59 AM
I have no ideea that Robert is combining NEW with Hemisync, but the way you are asking it seems that I am doing something wrong.

new baby, I think that is not CF's intention, she just wanted to know what exactly you are doing. People need to know a lot about the condition you're in before they can assess what's happening sometimes. This includes some questions to exclude things or get more detail.

Be well,
Oliver

Korpo
20th June 2007, 07:10 AM
new baby, having read further I might make some suggestions.

A good starting point might be, though at first it might seem irrelevant or of little importance, to sit down and write down the reasons for trying this projection endeavour. Then try to get them in order of personal importance. And then to reflect about this. And then decide on a course of action.

Our intentions and goals play a big role in anything we try to accomplish, and to me it has become more and more apparent that energy work helps manifest what we intend, but not always on the optimal route.

People going for psychic powers might get at them quicker than people trying to project or people trying to engage in self-development. People concerned with self-development may have a slower but smoother ride into the metaphysical, like I believe I have. Sometimes things don't manifest because we ask for the wrong things, or for things in an order they are harder to achieve, harder to tackle, or harder to live with. For example psychic powers might seem nifty at first, but if you start to feel another person's emotions within yourself the fun might quickly vanish from it.

This is not to scare you. I see you said fears. Usually the fears we bring with us are a big problem. Reviewing your intentions might help in finding what you really want to accomplish and why, and ease finding a way to go there. I started out with wanting to project and now am very focused on stress resolution and emotional development. The side effect is that many metaphysical things have started to manifest in my life, but they are no longer scary. I feel I get them at a rate I can cope with now.

Take good care,
Oliver

new baby
20th June 2007, 08:30 AM
Thanks Oliver for your reply, I really appreciat it.
I will consider what you said and wil try to put an order in my goals (I already have an ideea of what I want but will try make it more specific).
I already have tons of questions I don't know the answers and have no ideea how I will find them.
I would like to make an invitation (hope I am not too daring): if there is anyone on this forum that has experience in self development and would like to talk about this things with me on yahoo messenger (lbotezatu@yahoo.com) I would very much appreciate this.

All the best wishes,

Lia

Korpo
20th June 2007, 11:06 AM
Hello, new baby.

I think that normally your Hemisync usage should be no problem. I cannot speak for your special case, as we are all different, but for me it was no problem.

It depends a bit what your descriptions actually mean. For example "pulled". When I donned the headphones for the first time to listen to the Focus 10 track I felt an upward "pull" as soon as the Focus 10 signal started. It was quite unexpected and scary. I simply did not know *what* to expect, really. But the pull was not very hard, or in hindsight scary. It was an upward lifting motion on me within me.

After experimenting with Hemisync it could happen that effects that not manifested during the session would spontaneously happen during the night. I had listened to a Focus 12 session, and not that much happened, but at night I had what I believe was an inner projection, astral noise (mumbling and laughter) and so on.

Your description sounds like an energy rush, but I cannot say if it was Kundalini. Perhaps you can add more detail about how the energy felt, how it moved, and so on?

Was any of this uncomfortable? Additional detail usually helps in identifying things.

You can add your messenger data in the user profile to ease access by members.

Take good care,
Oliver

new baby
20th June 2007, 01:58 PM
Hi again,

When using the Hemisync didn't happen too much. I felt a little floating sensation but I couldn't roll or flow like a log like instructed. But in the night following the day when I listened it happened. I felt that I was pulled upwards or out strongly(I may say with force) and it took me somehow by surprise. I fought it because I didn't know what would happen and what to expect. It wasn't scary at all.
But I have one problem I am scared of having an OBE in the dark because I do not know what to expect and I would feel more confortable in the daylight. I had some trauma in the adolescence for a long time and I am somwehow afraid of spirits. I have to go over it but have no ideea how.

The energy movements were not scary at all but I can not compare them with the way I feel the energy when doing the MAP exercises. In MAP I am controlling the energy and direct it. The one in the night had a movement of its own it was wandering and had a movement in, let's say waves, as when you see a snake moving but it was not a long one. It was moving in the legs and in the upper body all over, not necessarily centered on the spine. I was not frightened at all of the energy, but started to feel sick in the stomach which lasted untill I felt asleep. It started to worry me after reading the posts and the answers in the Kundalini section.

I marked in the profile Show your e-mail address but I can not see it when opening the profile in the posts. Is there anything that should be don, and where?

Blessings,

Lia

Korpo
20th June 2007, 02:19 PM
When using the Hemisync didn't happen too much. I felt a little floating sensation but I couldn't roll or flow like a log like instructed. But in the night following the day when I listened it happened. I felt that I was pulled upwards or out strongly(I may say with force) and it took me somehow by surprise. I fought it because I didn't know what would happen and what to expect. It wasn't scary at all.

When doing a session we often maintain a rather tight grip on ourselves. If we wake in the night, a different kind of trance happens - somewhere in the continuum between wake and sleep you achieve lucidity and this can be quite powerful.

My hypothesis is that the subconscious allows you "glimpses" before you achieve the skill to do this consciously.

But I have one problem I am scared of having an OBE in the dark because I do not know what to expect and I would feel more confortable in the daylight. I had some trauma in the adolescence for a long time and I am somwehow afraid of spirits. I have to go over it but have no ideea how.

I can understand very well - I am reluctant of projecting in the dark as well. With continued trance training, energy work and affirmations one usually can overcome obstacles to daylight projection and project when comfortable, it just takes time.

The energy movements were not scary at all but I can not compare them with the way I feel the energy when doing the MAP exercises. In MAP I am controlling the energy and direct it. The one in the night had a movement of its own it was wandering and had a movement in, let's say waves, as when you see a snake moving but it was not a long one. It was moving in the legs and in the upper body all over, not necessarily centered on the spine. I was not frightened at all of the energy, but started to feel sick in the stomach which lasted untill I felt asleep. It started to worry me after reading the posts and the answers in the Kundalini section.

Well, Kundalini coils up the spine in 3 1/2 turns. People are very specific on that. Everything else is another of the myriad energy body phenomena.

It is not really unusual to wake up at night, and feel energy moving in the body "on its own accord". You can awake and find yourself already in the pre-projection vibration state, or your body might be doing some repair and moves some energies. Most phenomena should be harmless and natural.

Energy is a natural phenomenon, and movement of energy as well, often in energy work we only clear up pathways, intensify a flow or speed up a flow. Especially at sleep the other parts of your consciousness might do their work to actually refresh and rebuild you for the next day, but that's just a guess.

I marked in the profile Show your e-mail address but I can not see it when opening the profile in the posts. Is there anything that should be don, and where?

When you mark this, when members click on "email" at the end of the post, they can actually send you an email, else not. If you were to click on my "email" button it would only say that I do not want to receive email (because I have not marked that checkbox).

If you enter your Yahoo! Messenger ID into the field in your profile, people should be able to find you by clicking on some new "yahoo" field below every post you make.

Take good care,
Oliver

new baby
20th June 2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks for your explanantions and the paralels with what happened to you, It makes sense.
I won't be reluctant and afraid about the enrgy and leve it on its own.
About projecting and other things..........well I have a lot of work to do.

Blessings,

Lia

CFTraveler
20th June 2007, 04:37 PM
Hi!

I have no ideea that Robert is combining NEW with Hemisync, but the way you are asking it seems that I am doing something wrong. No no no! I'm sorry I gave that impression. It's just that Robert has a workshop going right now (Hall of Learning) in which he combines His energy and OBE techniques with Hemi-Sync support for Journeys O.B. so I was trying to find out if you were doing that one (thus going through the prescribed work in that workshop) or perhaps had taken Robert's OBE intensive course at the Monroe Institute. As Korpo so aptly put it, I was just trying to get more info as to how you were combining the systems.

I have started hemisync about two month ago. I am doing it slowly, only two or three times a week, depends on the time I have, in the afternoon. I listen to one track five or six times or more, depends, until I feel let's say confortable with it. I am only at Wave 1 - Exploration, sleep and listened to it just once on Sunday and didn't do the MAP on Saturday and Sunday. Taking it easy is the right thing to do-After all, if you have read about all the symptoms you experience (which to me is important, so you're not unpleasantly surprised when you have exit symptoms) then taking it easy and training yourself to achieve mental lucidity while your body goes to sleep is essential- my long-winded way of saying you're not doing anything wrong.

I also found on a forum about OBE the MAP. The guys were talking about how great it is and what a wonderful gift a guy has made to everybody. So I've said to myself let's give it a try to see what about are they talking. So that's how I started the MAP also. I am doing it for about a month, only in the morning and I am now only at the full body bouncing. So that's how I ended doing both of them in the same time. I only say one thing: Do your secondary centers until you're sick of it before you do your primaries, and you'll be ok.

I am taking slowly everything because I do not want to jump in big steps, I have a lot of fears to be eliminated and I think I do not want to project yet untill I learn more. Well, I hope you can find all the guidance you need here.

I am my own teacher because there is no one around to talk about this things even as a principle, I don't know any yoga teachers in the city and there are no ashrams. I have no support from my husband in this kind of things, he already thinks that I am doing freaky things that I shouldn't do. I am 38 years old and I do not jump into dangerous things just to see how it is. So I am reading whatever I find and I think would be beneficial and as told in my other post I just want to progress spiritually (do not want any powers to do things with them).

So if I am doing something wrong, please tell me and I will stop. Nothing wrong with that.

Do you have any ideea what is it happening because last night I woke up went to the bathroom, everything was OK and when I returned I started to feel sick again and some light falling sensations and feeling a litlle bit strange. You can slow down (or stop doing) all this work for a few days and it won't affect your development- your body, energetic and physical, are adapting to big changes. You are using energy to move it, so at first it takes a lot of your resources (renewable- don't worry it happens) so a little rest is good. On top of that, you are basically training your awareness to stay awake, so even though your body is sleeping as usual, your mind isn't as much as before- consciousness expansion takes resources. But it happens to everyone at first. When I first started doing MAP (with the BWGen, not HS.) I had to take a whole month off just to recover from lack of sleep. (but I'm old too-older than you, btw). But that too shall pass and you will continue on your way.
Energy movements are more pronounced at the beginning- the combo of blockages being moved and you becoming more aware of energy in your body is an interesting combination.
From your description above, it sounds like you have a sensitive third-eye and your clairvoyance (if not yet apparent it will be later) will probably take a leap when you are doing third-eye work. (If you are doing it already, and are having uncomfortable sensations, you can tone that down or do more base center work to balance it out.)
One more piece of advice: If you have fears of projecting at night (perfectly normal, I did too) try getting up early, maybe an hour before sunrise where you live, and try then. You will be comfortable enough (and sleepy enough) that trance will come easily, no sun on your face, but you will know that the sun will come up soon and that you don't have to be afraid to be 'out there' in the dark. Plus, a sunrise looks awesome when you're flying around in the air and get to see it. Spectacular and highly recommended.

new baby
21st June 2007, 07:48 AM
It's just that Robert has a workshop going right now (Hall of Learning) in which he combines His energy and OBE techniques with Hemi-Sync support for Journeys O.B. so I was trying to find out if you were doing that one (thus going through the prescribed work in that workshop) or perhaps had taken Robert's OBE intensive course at the Monroe Institute.

I haven't been to Monroe Institute it's very far away from where I leave, but definitely I would love to, and hope I will in the future. Haven't attended any workshops at all.

I only say one thing: Do your secondary centers until you're sick of it before you do your primaries, and you'll be ok.

I will take your advice and do the secondary centers including the full body circuit untill I get sick of it. I know I have energy blockages, I was shown it in a dream before strating the MAP.

Well, I hope you can find all the guidance you need here.

I am, and I am very grateful for it, and for the time and energy you put in it.

When I first started doing MAP (with the BWGen, not HS.) I had to take a whole month off just to recover from lack of sleep. (but I'm old too-older than you, btw). But that too shall pass and you will continue on your way.
Energy movements are more pronounced at the beginning- the combo of blockages being moved and you becoming more aware of energy in your body is an interesting combination.

Sometimes I feel that I am tired of all of this, not only the energy exercises and feel like I have to take a break. I suppose it's a good thing to listen to the inner feelings and follow them. What's interesating that after doing the MAP energy exercises, now I can feel the energy flow when doing the Rezonant Energy Baloon in Hemi sync.

From your description above, it sounds like you have a sensitive third-eye and your clairvoyance (if not yet apparent it will be later) will probably take a leap when you are doing third-eye work. (If you are doing it already, and are having uncomfortable sensations, you can tone that down or do more base center work to balance it out.)

Not doing the third eye, yet. But I think it is somehow open. Around twenty years ago when I was at University a guy healed me from a cold using energy. After the healing my eyebrow center I suppose "opened". I felt it like a pressure between the eyebrows but a little bit higher and can choose now to feel or not the pressure there. Sometimes the pressure comes on its own. Haven't thought of it lately. About clarvoyance, don't know (have no ideea what it is exactly).

One more piece of advice: If you have fears of projecting at night (perfectly normal, I did too) try getting up early, maybe an hour before sunrise where you live, and try then. You will be comfortable enough (and sleepy enough) that trance will come easily, no sun on your face, but you will know that the sun will come up soon and that you don't have to be afraid to be 'out there' in the dark. Plus, a sunrise looks awesome when you're flying around in the air and get to see it. Spectacular and highly recommended.

It would be very nice. Won't be able to do this until the fears are removed. After reading some posts started to feel afraid also from the negs.
I do not know how to work with the fears and how to eliminate them. I can identify them, I can identify how it feels when I am afraid and why but don't know what to do after. How to work with them. I have problems also with the Energy Conversion Box (from Hemi sync) wich should help the elimination of fears. I couldn't get much from the exercise(even if tried it several times). I couldn't focus on it and on the process (thoughts and images not related to came instead of being able to do the exercise) and now I have started to have problems with the box itself. The lid won't stay open unless I anchor it with chains and when when the lid it's closing is captures my clothes or my hands and I have to put an effort to take them out, or burn the clothes.
After thinking and trying to make priorities I realise now that to eliminate fears is a big priority.

Blessings,

Lia

Korpo
21st June 2007, 08:28 AM
Sometimes I feel that I am tired of all of this, not only the energy exercises and feel like I have to take a break. I suppose it's a good thing to listen to the inner feelings and follow them. What's interesating that after doing the MAP energy exercises, now I can feel the energy flow when doing the Rezonant Energy Baloon in Hemi sync.

When you feel exhausted is usually the perfect time to finish the exercise and continue again another time, possibly trying for less.

Exhaustion starts when you are nearing 100% of your available capacities. When you go over 100%, stress and strain result that impede growth. Doing a little less might actually speed up development.

Energy body structures are similar to muscles in that regard - work them daily to about 70% of what they can do, and you get sustained results and over time growth happens, and you feel well, too. Work to 100%, and stress and strain may undermine good work, slow down progress.

I call it the "comfort zone". When you see you have done too much, reduce the effort next time. You will be able to do more and longer in the future, but effort should always feel comfortable and not be exhausting. In the start the comfort zone might be hard to attain, but for long-time progress it is a good idea to go looking for it and maintain it ever after.

In my experience in energy body development a feeling of growth and happiness can be maintained all the time if sticking to this rule consistently. Also grounding is very important, especially if you have blockages.

It would be very nice. Won't be able to do this until the fears are removed. After reading some posts started to feel afraid also from the negs.
I do not know how to work with the fears and how to eliminate them. I can identify them, I can identify how it feels when I am afraid and why but don't know what to do after. How to work with them. I have problems also with the Energy Conversion Box (from Hemi sync) wich should help the elimination of fears. I couldn't get much from the exercise(even if tried it several times). I couldn't focus on it and on the process (thoughts and images not related to came instead of being able to do the exercise) and now I have started to have problems with the box itself. The lid won't stay open unless I anchor it with chains and when when the lid it's closing is captures my clothes or my hands and I have to put an effort to take them out, or burn the clothes.
After thinking and trying to make priorities I realise now that to eliminate fears is a big priority.

Really strong neg abuse is rare, I believe. If you are not experiencing it now it is at least unlikely to trigger it by going projecting. The biggest problem with projection is that you might see something that already has manifested in your life but you do not want to face - in general now, not necessarily a neg.

I have a small history of semi-lucid projection episodes that happen spontaneously at night, and they all seemed pleasant or inspiring. Even if you meet a neg or astral wildlife, I have read now multiple accounts of people just shifting away into the astral, another place, or back into their body, and it seems to me these people have not come to harm.

Working with fear can be tricky, but I believe it is worthwhile. I personally have good experience with reducing fear, anxiety, and other negative emotions by doing blockage work on my body. Blockage is low-vibration energy manifested in your body preventing or reducing normal energy flow. Stress, negative emotions, trauma, all these can manifest in your body, and can also be removed again - with persistent energy work, for example. If you go to work on your energy body with the intent of healing yourself up, physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, I would think you would get good results soon. Meditation might be a good idea as well.

Take good care,
Oliver

new baby
22nd June 2007, 05:23 AM
Thanks for the explanations.

All the best wishes,

Lia