PDA

View Full Version : The Eye of Horus - Anyone ever Seen This in OBE?

LoneCrow
19th June 2007, 04:14 PM
I had an experience many months ago. I'll post it here. Still using Robert's techniques for over 2 years now and still no luck, but this is AS CLOSE as I've ever managed to get.

--

I finally after years of trying have felt the vibes, or at least I think I was. But it happened backward of how most people have it.

I was dreaming and usually I am very awake in dreams, I can remember them very well, but I have no power over controlling them no matter how hard I try. It seems I am completely content in my dream world which continues and has a life of its own.

But this time I seemed to remember that in my dream I was following my usual patterns, sitting on the computer etc, but then I realized that there was no roof on the house and I liked to watch the stars. I'll skip most of the dream material, but there came a point in my dream where I remembered that I have been trying and wanting to have an OBE for so long, and I have never been able to even get vibes.

Then poof I'm partially awake, at least I'm not sure I was awake. I was VERY deep, the most deep I've ever been or felt in my life, and only a tiny little piece of my actual conscious mind was there and all of a sudden I could feel this loud rushing noise. It was different than the rushing noise I thought I knew it was.

Sometimes on the cusp of sleep I can hear my ears vibrate and create a rushing sound, I can even induce this sound while awake. But in this case it was MUCH louder, and seemed to vibrate my whole body. It felt like my body was starting to turn into light particles of static electricity. The sound also reminded me a little bit of the sound in the new war of the worlds movie, that the big tall ships would make like a low ♥♥♥♥♥et.

Anyway, I immediately felt sleep paralysis, but also complete and utter terror for not feeling this way before. I felt fear so the effect started to go away, but then I told myself to calm down this is it!!!

So I relaxed and the effects came back on, and I tried to remember what I should be feeling if this truly is it. My heart seemed to be racing and I could feel my heart shakra FINALLY!! I heve have really felt it before, but it felt very small and focused and electical, like static electicity. I let the vibes come around me.

Keep in mind everything I'm describing happened in about 20 seconds.

But it was all so dark, like being in a black hole.. .OH YES I remember now!!! I could see the membrane, which I am able to see quite often actually. It usually is in the form of a little circle with a web like structure that spreads out. This time I was able to see what looked like an event horizon from a black hole type thing.

It was spinning and turning.

Eventually the membrane turned into a tunnel at the end of the tunnel was this real odd symbol which I couldn't see so I wanted to get closer and it slowly came closer to me. Everything was very BLACK and dark and you could barely see anything, but when it got closer I realized it was the eye of horus looking at me.

That old Egyptian symbol!! What the F???

http://www.ancient-egypt-online.com/images/the-eye-of-horus.jpg

After that I don't remember a thing.

I was with someone in the dream though and there is still some debate between my wife and I to whether I have a guide or not. I have never been able to meet my guide though there are some recurring characters in my dreams who feel familiar to me, though I dont know who they are. They usually are old friends from life.

Last night was a recurring guy with a shaved head somewhat short but in shape, who liked to do a lot of working out, and kept telling me that I should come with him to work out. Which is odd.

Anyway, I am not entirely sure if this was a dream or it really happened but it felt real enough to me. I had woken up and was trying to meditate at like 4am off and on for a good 2 hrs. I can't be sure if it was a dream or real, but it was DARK and this all was a feeling I'm pretty sure I've never had before.

But if you have to get that deeply relaxed to OBE I can see how I've been failing. This is so deep, I never make it half as deep as that was before. Probably due to mysleep apnea and restless legs which prevent me from good sleep.

Wow..

Anyone have an idea why I saw that symbol??

CFTraveler
19th June 2007, 05:02 PM
General info I extracted from the best source I found with my (lack of) time:

Eye of Horus
"The highly stylized eye of the falcon-headed solar and sky god Horus (the Latin version of Hor) is associated with regeneration, health, and prosperity. It has become commonly associated with esoterica and the occult. It is also called the udjat eye or utchat eye, which means "sound eye".
The udjat is depicted as a human eye and eyebrow as they would be seen looking at a person full-faced. The eye is decorated with the markings that adorn the eyes of hawks.

Usually, it is the right eye shown as the udjat, although the left is not uncommon. This is probably because of another myth that say that the sun and the moon were the right (sun) and left (moon) eyes of the sky god and the sun is seen as more powerful.

Each piece of the udjat can be seen as representing a fraction of the descending geometric series 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, etc., put together they make 63/64 or approximately 1.

The entire eye measured 1 heqat. And each of the parts of the eye measured fractions of the heqat.

These are the parts of the EYE and their corresponding associated fraction values :

1/641/321/161/8
1/41/2=

The corresponding sense data are :-
1/64 heqat Touch
1/32 heqat Taste
1/16 heqat Hearing
1/8 heqat Thought
1/4 heqat Sight
1/2 heqat Smell

The EYE OF HORUS has a very specific meaning. The eye is represented as a figure with 6 parts. These 6 parts correspond to the six senses - Touch, Taste, Hearing, Thought, Sight, Smell. These are the 6 parts of the *eye*. The eye is the receptor of *input*. It has these six doors, to receive data.

The construction of the eye follows very precise laws. The senses are ordered according to their importance. And according to how much energy must be *eaten* by the *eye* for an individual to receive a particular sensation. All of the sensory data input is *food*.

Also, in the Egyptian system there is the unit of the ro. And by definition 320 ro = 1 heqat. The symbol for the ro is the mouth, it represented one mouthful. Again associating these measures with food, or input data.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The reverence shown to parents is one of the virtues symbolized by the udjat, and the amulet could be used as a substitute for any of the offerings an eldest son was supposed to provide daily at his father's tomb. It was believed to ward of sickness and capable of bringing the dead to life (as it did with Osiris). The eye was also placed in the wrappings of the mummies over the incision where the embalmers removed the internal organs. Damaging the body in any way was considered bad luck for the deceased, and the Egyptians hoped to protect it by placing the amulet over the cut.

Horus, the son of Osiris and Isis, was called "Horus who rules with two eyes." His right eye was white and represented the sun; his left eye was black and represented the moon. According to myth Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, whom he fought to avenge Seth's murder of Osiris. Seth tore out the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon, and magic. Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld.

As an amulet the Eye of Horus has three versions: a left eye, a right eye, and two eyes. The eye is constructed in fractional parts, with 1/64 missing, a piece Thoth added by magic...

The Egyptians used the eye as a funerary amulet for protection against evil and rebirth in the underworld, and decorated mummies, coffins, and tombs with it. The Book of the Dead instructs that funerary eye amulets be made out of lapis lazuli or a stone called mak. Some were gold-plated.

It was called the "all-seeing Eye." Other attributes associated with it are terror and wrath. According to some myths, the eye took on a personality of its own, swooping down out of the sky to right wrongs..."

ps. I think you went OBE, and had help, will add more later.

LoneCrow
19th June 2007, 05:53 PM
I didn't OBE thats the point. I had woken up had the sleep paralysis tried to go with it, managed to go real deep, saw the eye and poof I'm awake.

I was BLOCKED from having an exit.

LoneCrow
19th June 2007, 05:54 PM
Oh yeah sorry also I've read that this is also used as a "SEAL". I've read other places such as the emerald tablets of thoth, which says its a ward or a seal preventing unworthy men from entering.

Maybe I got too close to something?

Serenity
20th June 2007, 01:00 AM
I've seen the Eye a lot of times. The time that was the most significant for me was I saw it and then was brought to a door I'd been looking for. The door wasn't something I was supposed to go through, though.

I usually see it when I'm (this sounds a bit too cliché, but it's true) looking for something. I had been looking for this door even though I knew I shouldn't be looking for it.

:oops: Bad me.

Aunt Clair
21st June 2007, 11:56 AM
I agree with CFT it seems you did project . The eye of Horus is commonly seen by magicians , mystics , clairvoyants et al . For example the first mystic initiation is called "blowing off the capstone " .Typically the aspirant projects to the Great Pyramid of Luxor in Shamballah .The blue eye of Horus is seen floating in the king's Chamber.The eye seen in visions is associated with developing clairvoyance or during mystic initiations.

CFTraveler
21st June 2007, 02:15 PM
I didn't OBE thats the point. I had woken up had the sleep paralysis tried to go with it, managed to go real deep, saw the eye and poof I'm awake.

I disagree. You originally wrote you exited, saw the eye, and 'don't remember what happened'. This tells me you 'clicked out' after the eye. A projection doesn't have to be 'in time' and MO is that you were blocked from remembering what happened, not the event itself.
AC interestingly talks about an initiation- it's possible that you will start to have 'more lucid' experiences, if indeed you did have one- so keep your awareness open, and don't discount dreams, because they are poorly remembered projections, and congratulations.

LoneCrow
24th June 2007, 01:05 PM
I don't think I did project. I mean I was as close as I've ever been. But I was barely conscious. It was like only a tiny little piece of me was there. It wasn't what I expected. I've always hoped that an OBE would be like being completely and utterly awake but almost more vivid. This was very dark and tiring.

I mean I think I must have been very close though. It was like my consciousness was seeing something and I was sticking my head out for a poke, and saw something I shouldn't have. Like I was getting "sucked in" and then was DENIED! LOL.

That is very comforting to know someone else has seen that symbol on the other side! I had no idea where that came from! I had seen the symbol before but it held no significance to me at all. So to see it was kinda a shock.

LoneCrow
24th June 2007, 01:12 PM

I disagree. You originally wrote you exited, saw the eye, and 'don't remember what happened'. This tells me you 'clicked out' after the eye. A projection doesn't have to be 'in time' and MO is that you were blocked from remembering what happened, not the event itself.
AC interestingly talks about an initiation- it's possible that you will start to have 'more lucid' experiences, if indeed you did have one- so keep your awareness open, and don't discount dreams, because they are poorly remembered projections, and congratulations.

So far its been months since this encounter. I've got several issues, namely restless legs syndrome and sleep apnea. Not to mention a herniated disc, which makes life in bed very hard. Hard to meditate and get comfortable as well. Even though I've been through a year of physiotherapy, injections and all my back is still a wreck. I've managed to get some medication for the restless legs, but it still seems that the only times I'm able to come close to staying awake during exits, is when I'm heavily medicated, or extremely drunk!

I do remember dreams all the time. Just this night I had another Egyptian related dream with all sorts of symbols and such, but it reminded me of "stargate sg1". So many of my dreams are like movies.

Now I wrote that I exited.. hmm thing is i don't remember most of it. I know it was the furthest I've ever managed to get. I think I exited like a phasing type deal. I didn't see my body or the RTZ or anything like that. That is the typical OBE I've been waiting for. To be able to physically be awake and floating and seeing the world as conscious as I am now. I don't think I was anywhere close to that.

Aunt Clair
26th June 2007, 12:39 AM
I see the Eye of Horus as a symbol of mysticism associated with working with
Horus ,Thoth and Isis. I doo not see it as a seal or warning but as confirmation . It is easier to see a symbol sent to you in meditation then to see the immortals standing with you guiding you . Immortal teaching spirits appear to all humanity in great love . This is not a symbol to fear . It is associated with breakthroughs and mystic initiations such as developing greater clairvoyance or attaining higher planes.

As for your pain , here are some links for you .

Raising Energy while healing from pain
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7668

Meditating while healing from pain
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... n.html#new (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,1483.msg4337/topicseen.html#new)

Pathworking
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=)

LoneCrow
26th June 2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the links Aunt Clair, I'll look into them.

Right now all I have left are miracles, and I've had one in my life already. Unfortunately I need one more.

LoneCrow
26th June 2007, 05:19 PM
Heres another one for you. I wonder if this represent the Kundalini....

I had a dream of a large snake last night. It was a constrictor, so I didn't feel as threatened as I usually do, but it had teeth. I don't remember exactly how the situation came about, but there was a large snake in the house, and I felt a little fear. So I tried to reduce the fear and approach it. I thought maybe I could tame the snake so I wanted to feed it. I somehow managed to manifest a rat or a mouse. I think it started out as a mouse then turned into a larger rat.

The snake chased the rat around the room with its mouth wide open fangs showing. It wasn't very coordinated and seemed awkward. It couldnt' eat the rat, and it kept running away. I don't think it ever got the rat, so it came back to me. There it still had its fangs our threatening me, seemingly angry.

I sat there not moving thinking to myself don't provoke it, and don't feel fear. It didn't attack me and closed its mouth. I woke up. Actually i woke up at 11:11am.

Aunt Clair
28th June 2007, 05:37 PM
I wonder if this represent the Kundalini....
Yes I feel confident that it does .

It was a constrictor, so I didn't feel as threatened as I usually do, but it had teeth. ...There it still had its fangs our threatening me, seemingly angry. ...
. .. It didn't attack me and closed its mouth.

The mouth , teeth , feeding and not hurting you indicate a kundalini event which opens the throat chakra . We had cobras come out of our mouths during a recent event . The voice develops somewhat from the ability to evoke a spirit teacher to the ability to evoke an ordinary person in the lower or higher self in order to heal or exorcise or view . The voice also helps the magician to teach in dreamstate and with manifestation magick and all manner of vocalisations including high commands in magick .

The throat chakra at this stage is aqua . The blue chakra moves from the mouth to the nose and ear area . The green is pushed downward as the aqua one at the throat blossoms between them . It continues to grow to become an aqua stone and then the core of that stone manifests greater vocalisation .

LoneCrow
1st July 2007, 10:54 PM
Hmm I've felt the urge to spread the word about things I've learned that most people think are nuts. Since that snake dream I've had others very interesting. I am able to feel my base chakra, my crown, and my throat already. I have a hard time with all the others. I wonder if the throat just became fully open? I had been doing some energy work lately.

My most recent dream I had something happen in a dream I've never had before. I was being whoosed around. I mean violently thrown fast and then suddendly slammed into a wall and stopped. There was no pain involved it was just like I kept wandering off when someone wanted to talk with me and they were trying to get my attention by bringing me back. It was like we were being abducted (my wife and I) by something. But they refused to allow me to see them. At one point I did see a dog. But finally the person in charge talked to me. It was a female voice and it talked over my right shoulder but I wasn't allowed to turn my head and look. I forget what she had to say but there was definitely an intention that I wasn't allowed to see the because it would induce fear in me. Also because I'm known for getting violent when I'm taken against my will. I usually can break free from any sort of paralysis. This was just a dream without a doubt because it took place during daylight at my old house in the dream. And my BED was out on the lawn lol.

After they left us, they left a few strange "flowers" in the ground. Tall thin ones something like I've never seen before. A single stem very tall. I was admiring it and then woke up.

LoneCrow
3rd December 2009, 10:05 PM
Its been a long time I know but I must bump this.

I've done so much research into this and I'm starting to think this eye is associated with a very dark and negative force. It seemed ominous and not friendly at all. I'm starting to think it is the "Evil Eye". According to many people (of course mostly christians) this is supposed to be the eye of Satan or Lucifer (which are 2 diff people of course)

CFTraveler
4th December 2009, 02:06 AM
Actually, as someone who grew up Catholic (both italian and spanish versions of Catholic) I can tell you that this is a modern interpretation of what 'evil eye' means. Evolving cultures changing and all that....
Evil eye (mal de ojo, or malocchio) is a curse put on a baby by a person who envies it. In the past, people would look at a baby and say "Oh what a cute baby" and if something subsequently happened to the baby it was said that the admiring woman gave it 'mal de ojo'. So it's not an evil entity associated with satanic forces, but a curse. The eye then was an amulet that was put on the baby to protect it from others' admiring glances. Sometimes the amulet would be a scapulary (a medallion with your favorite saint or guardian angel), and the eye was said to be the symbol of the sun, which was seen as protective.
Because of this, saying that a baby was physically cute was considered dangerous, and a 'veiled curse'. Of course nowadays, that is not seen culturally any more, unless you have very old-fashioned ethnic european grandpathers. They probably will remember this.

I don't know if it's "The Eye of Horus" specifically that you're seeing, but seeing an eye is not that uncommon- I know that when I see an eye in meditation it's the actual reflected eye- a reflection of my physical eye, and it doesn't have all that eyeliner.

I'm glad to see you, Lone Crow, it's been a while.

LoneCrow
4th December 2009, 11:12 PM
Nice to see you again too.

It was the eye of horus.. spitting image of it too. That is why I freaked when it happened. Because I had no idea where it came from. I always saw the symbol off and on from my life but I never thought it had to do with anything at all. I had never placed any importance on it at all and here in my greatest moment I was so close finally after years and I saw this symbol...

I've seen eyes before too of people looking back, especially greys. But sometimes I see my own eyes like in a mirror. This is so hard to see though because usually that line between conscious and sleeping is razor thin.

I grew up in catholic grade schools, high schools, and choir etc. I was married in a catholic church. I know where you are coming from. But I never was beaten down with what to believe. My parents were mixed, one some other protestant church adn my mom born again christian. Neither of them appealed to me and they didn't force anything on me. Our school was pretty modern and we took classes on all religions. I stayed out of trouble and occasionally even volunteered to go to mass on my lunch breaks. I was also an altar boy for a while. I never took anything any of them said entirely seriously as I would always make up my own mind. But I trusted the church. When I've learned about the truth behind it all I have never gone back. I do feel as if I've left behind something and I'm treading in deep waters for sure because I don't have an anchor to anything The only anchor I have is the truth. But the eye and these warnings about running out of time are coming out of nowhere.

Ever feel like when you sleep you are really attending a class of sorts?

CFTraveler
5th December 2009, 03:28 AM
Yep, check out the "Dreams or Dreamstate Lessons" thread in the Dreaming forum.

LoneCrow
5th December 2009, 11:09 PM
Sure thanks. Since dreams seem to be about as far as I can go..

alphadracooverlord
10th August 2010, 12:54 PM
Just my opinion. I don't really know why I am writing this but I can tell you that some things may not be true. I don't think anyone knows the real truth about the Eyes of Heru'ur except God himself.

The right eye is the eye of Ra, the Sun. The left eye is the eye of Thoth, the Moon. The two eyes together creates balance and harmony but when the right eye is destroyed it results in unstability. Just as on earth there is balance when both the Sun and Moon exists but if you would remove the Sun the world would plumble into darkness, the world would slowly become like a desert, thus the dark empire, thus Set the king of the desert! Akhenaten destroyed the temple of the old "gods" and introduced Aten. Akhenaten had very weird facial properties suggesting he was an ET!

Some information suggests that Set is in fact Osiris brother and not of Horus!

Lucifer or Satan rules with one eye, the one eyed king - Dajjal. Horus rules with two eyes.

Lucifer or Satan probably wants the right eye for himself trapped in a pyramid. He probably wants to become the Sun god Aten.

What the bible says:

King James Version Bible - Zechariah 11:17

"Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened."

Matt 21:42-43

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: `The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes'? "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it.

Simply touching a dollar bill gives me really bad vibes.

In Passion of the Christ the right eye of Christ is hurt because of a Jerusalem temple guard hits him in the right eye. Christ then walks with a hurt right eye.

Aunt Clair
26th August 2010, 08:24 AM
Recently in meditation we learned that the right eye is the RPH , the Sun and Shiva whereas the left eye is the LPG , the Moon and Shakti. We were taught to inhale fire through the right eye and out the left ear and then to alternate to inhale through the left eye and out the right ear ;
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... n.html#new (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,3957.msg11273/topicseen.html#new)
This formed a golden lotus
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... n.html#new (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,3958.msg11275/topicseen.html#new)
and prepared the energy body for a profound kundalini event the following week
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... n.html#new (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,3959.msg11277/topicseen.html#new)

timduncan
31st May 2020, 10:36 AM
Hello everybody, I am new here and English is not my first language so please take this into consideration when reading my posting(s) or writing a posting intended to be read by me (e.g. responding to a posting I wrote). Because the story I want to share needs is not so short I will post it in parts.

***This is the first part:***

First of all I have at most very little experience in Mediation or Yoga or in topics related to mysticism. I grew up in a christian family and so I am aware of topics like prayers, the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ and his message of love, truth, justice, peace etc... This is my back ground. Because I am person who like to improve his body of knowledge in many areas, I had been curious to know what information are available out there about topics like clairvoyance, consciousness, mysticism, third eye, meditation, ancient or east traditions etc. and I came across books, articles on internet, stories, videos etc. related to these subjects. I felt that meditation is some thing that can be good for me (for example improving awareness/focus, managing stress, relaxing, etc.). So about 4/5 weeks ago I started to practice some basic meditation exercise for beginners (concentrating mostly on breathing techniques and focusing/awareness). I did meditate usually mornings when I woke up and evenings before going off to sleep. I did it for a period of about 5 to 10 minutes every time.

Since I started practicing this basic beginner meditation, I noticed that my sleeping got better and some time while lying on the bed I also tried to meditate. I noticed that there is a state between being awake and sleeping that I sometimes consciously got into but only for a very short period of time (may half a minute) and so far nothing extraordinary did happened.
Last night however, when I woke up in the morning (may be it was 07:00 or 07:30), I was still lying calm on the bed and I am not 100%sure but I strongly believe I went in this state again and this time for about 3 to 5 minutes I suppose . What I now share with you is very very strange and may be it is my imagination playing some trick to me or may be not, because it felt very very real...

***End of first part***

timduncan
31st May 2020, 11:05 AM
***3rd Part of Posting***
(iii) Third: on the middle right; I could see this Eye of Horus (see picture). Unbelievable! It did not felt as if this eye was 'actively' watching me. No. It was as if I was in a kind of 'cockpit' and this Eye of Horus was a kind to symbol to show that I am in a particular state of consciousness/awareness. I will try to take an example to describe the feeling: suppose you are in a car or you are a pilot in the cockpit of a plane. As soon as you start the engine, then suddenly you see in your 'cockpit' the lightening of the sign indicating the level of fuel in the car or in the plane. So I saw this Eye of Horus as if it what some kind of sign to indicate some kind of state or mode in which I was in this state between awakened and sleeping. This is the best way I would describe the feeling, because as I move in the air I remember the Eye of Horus was synchronously moving too. I did not remain static as far as I can remember
https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAIsAAACCCAYAAAB 2Fjs3AAAgAElEQVR4Ae19 VdTWbp2/yn3G9Zd3 3b3dXdq 0auqv6VnVZZTlUaZUDiuAMAiqzMoTBAZkUVERUUGQSmed5hjDP M2FKQgghBEiY67fnW OBwMmzCiWh7X2OslJODn7Pc9 9rvfaf/u119/Bd9 GzLAFv9NTU1Bt/2OB8pvAyj0HLf6Txco9JoHy2 IWXmw/IYe5nazOA8WHixr1il5sPBg4cGy3ZT8MV6fZxaeWXhm RhH/nb3mWcWnll4ZtnuUfYxXp9nFp5ZeGb5GEf dveZZxaeWXhm2e5R9jFen2cWnll4ZvkYR/5295lnFp5ZeGbZ7lH2MV6fZxaeWXhm RhH/nb3mWcWnll4ZtnuUfYxXp9nFp5ZeGb5GEf dveZZxaeWXhm2e5R9jFen2eWTTDLwsIcFhamsbAwhYUFNebnVa/bKObnl7cx9tnCwiS0jf5vds2jeieAkwfLGsGyMD DuTkVZqaHMD3Vi mpbmg0dZgYL8C4KgfjqngolU8wNvYYowp/1pSvj/R TBmMsbEnmBiPxcREHMbHc6FWV2JmuhvTUyLMTEswN6vE/PwUfv11YUeCiAeLAbDQqJ/SDEEz2YYJVQ1Uo4UYHXkF2WAApH2uGBqwx7DEgTX5kAO4phi5h pHhq1DIr0Ix4rTYRhVO4Bp9Ry5zZP8jEztAOuAM2YAvFMMRUI3 mYlJVCc1kCzSTg5idUe0Y4PBg0QHL3Kwak MijCmEUI5kQtr3BOIeT/S120DcY6ttIltI uwg7beHdIAetAOGpW/AQkDhmkJ DaMK57ca9zn9H7tGnz279mC3LQa6uOaK/s57EPeEQy7NhnKkGuqJAdA9vq8p6aMHy9zsOMaVHZANpmGgKxS iNh90N19Db7s1AwkBRRcsEpEdJH32WsAMOGBo0H7TYKHrERgHO rW/1dtmg54Wa3Q2XkZzpRmaqy6ivc4Z3c0 GOh6BrEoBcqRJszOKN/plPVRgmVuTo0JlQjSvgT0tt1FZ4MHWmts0FJtjvZ6S/aQ6GFxQHnXYBG12oAagaW15hJrzVWWqC 7gPoyc9SXEYjc0dNyBz0tYRjsKsCUWrrtjPPRgIUUR/V4PwY6E9BW64e2Wk80Cq1RX2aGhgpz9kDa6y6xB0QPaSNgGZE5 avWV17rK0ilIV2dxYt/jpqHlzKIfLFaoL7NYbDVFZqguPI qAjNU5dmisdwDjRX 6GlJxvioZFuA85sGCy1tx8f60N0ci8aKG6grdURN0SUm4LrS14 Ivt0BLtXb0rgUsNF1Ieu0gHdDqLCMyUmRJYaUpyQFikR26my hpeo8mqus0Ci0RJPQkr1ur9eCkP6fFFvSXeRDjpBJHNi0Rtfu7 9CySlfTlWXM8jZYqgougFpF1jnWilPOoDjtAvIzL0BY5I6B7kx MTsgxPz /JeD5TYJlZlqB7uZE1JUIUJ5pDmG2GSqyzkOYRyNRK2AOLA3lFo tUvxwsNMJ1pyDST6T9duhpsUR53nHEvtiPAK v4GKzC1etvoar/WF4e5xF4O1LuO9zBQ/v2CHA6xJrvp7nIXA8Bjuz3TD56T9gcvA/YGX6CVxtdsH/ pd4 fQgKrLPMWCJdKbAzgbtVETAW84sXF84sJRnnkVxymkUJp1CQQK 1syhKuoDyDFd0NsRhekq KdB8kGBZWFhgo2V bgZzs1OY1iggG6hFfWkICuLOoSDBlLXCRFMmvNK0M2zk6QMLPY CGcsu3piEa2b3tV9DdbIP6sjNIiz Ge7f34bbAGM CbyAv6xWaGmshlUoxO7t 45pcLkdvTxuKC1IQG3EP/rcuw858N84c/i cN/oTbM124e7Nr5EaboSKnLOor7BgLNVYYQkCOk1DhsBSlHwK XGmyIvVtsxIY2REnGAtM9oSNSXRkPbVQT2pYvIjORL7kFxXWmn tOLAsLMxjdnZG22amMD01iSm1CpPjCkyMyaFSiDE00IbW2lwI8 0KQG eIjAjTRWHkvtQKiACzVrDQA2iptkKD0BwNQgvUl1uiOMcMUWEm CHsoQHZ6FDo6OjE9Pb2iMFcS9Fo/G1XI0dQgRF5WLIIDnOF06XtYmX4KO7OvcMvpW0QH/YL0GCMUpp6CMFfLlsJs7TTEMYshsKSFn0BK2HEkhxohPuQoEp eQM4re1TkBKGlJgvS/laMKQYxMTbM5K0eV0CjVrGmnlBuNVaWFB9cd025ubk5yIf6UV2 SyFpNcQwqsp iMDkQGRGuSAy1RHTgz4jy24OYgP2sw0lPjZD6/ATSX2hHzlrAUl1ohvrXOgspiOV5F1GaZ4u0hMuIfeGIgqxI9In aMTOzdnCQEY U6Pn5CWbqn5tTYG5OtqTNzgyDztN3FubJRbA6Iy3Mz0Mi7kW1s ACvIu/Bx MsXKwPwMV6N 64fofwwANIiTqGnPjTYDpLymkwsMS/zSwcWAgwJLe4R0cRG3QEUXf2I9Lne9Yi/A8i4akF0l84IyNSgPyku6xlxdzYOWCZnZlBtTAfr0Jdcdf2MwT Yfc5akMu3eHJ9H174H0LEnZ8Rfe8XvHp4hHU04bERGynrBUtRh ilyk86gNMcZlQW yEl/CGFZLptSCLArsQApzXNz45iZljGT/5SmEVOaWkyOl2JyMg qsSRMjEdiXBWuNfGTmf91U8gfQaUMf/2dXEyOl0EzWY8pdSdzI8zPkd9oZWWU2G1wQISy4jSEh7jD2 0U3Oz247bgRwTd3I0XDw4i bkRcmNPLk5F3DSkDywky5j7vzC5RgX wmRMcqYW7ncIj9x WGxbjZYNV6scV41CYPczrp37C4Jd9yzeIN1suO/BxU4QWGLuH14zWEpST6Ms4yzyk04iJeYEcpLskJdxEyX5YWisK 8eYUrEiOIgtZmfl0Ey0YVIlxIQqF6qxeCjkoRiR WJY6qI1yskc2aqIls 0OuJM 8uP9Dm5BshVoDX1X8NQ/y2MSJ9AOZKAMUUuxpX1UE KMT 3urVWNaZAlTAPCdH3EehlCYHNAVy3 RoBbt8i9M5eJIYeRcaLE8iKOsnYl1hFl1leBRNYDjOwRN7VgmT Hg2VMOYIrpz/FjStfbhospNyRzpIbZ4y48MNIirJAfqYvKsuj0dZcAcWIDETv hiEHIZTmmFMqlowKs EYvglFLJQyAZ8MDQoYMtjesi0TJaJ31hvORM HQ2Z cnuol0uay2/zNTfr2Pq77QBWW972zww0PUAg91hkEsIPG2YmR7Ve79cH0g5pX 7VVhUiIykUj 46QGC3Fy5Wn Kmw5cI9T6AuOCjDChaveU4Eh4fwwcJFvmwBBYnPoG/w783DJbsaC31Pn wDxEhJ5GV5IPaqgT0dFZjRE6rlhm9Ap fm4ZqtBlySTqk/WGQDQRBIrqNvg4HkL G8wtxviDuqGvq3yhYJK/BQj4hWqYTWDgbS1vtRbTVOqCjXgBR6x1Iel9hXNmEudkJvf3gg EOrs2GZGM315chJe4En953hbrcfzhc/g9uVL Dj8jWeeh1g grpLRxgPphpSCYd2DBYSFkL8f0ewb5HkBh9EzXCVIgHWqFQyAw qqeQTUgyXob8rDF1NN9BR74yuZkd0N19hD4wz9YvfI1g4c39z5 UVm5m suIK2Wme0192EpDcWE2PtWJhfWUkmJV2hGIaouxnC8hzERgTi7 i1zOJp9Cftzu B08e9ws/4Mvte QYjnXqYfRvj/zI5PPPcxdeCB6/fwd/x2q1WWja Gens61gyWV8FH2Rwb6Po1fFwPIDb8NhpqCyGX9YN0H1KWuVGme 5zWjEAxXIGuJn 01TiguZLsK9ZoqbZEW60Vs5gSWMgYRyOcGeT0gIUZ55Y5ETfKL MRSnLm///U0xDELBxZa1r8xyF1ETbEZaoutUF/ugEahK7oaYjE7M6a3z7r9J VdrZ6AclSOIUkvOtvrUZwXjxdPbyHAywpudgdx1eIbXDL5C6yM/wwnq /g63EGoQ ckRwbvHPA0tPdtiJYHnvsRYj7D3C1 jNuuRxBXHQwOjvbMDmhwuzMtF6TNq1cKCakvzMFtcUCNJRfBNl U6suo0Wi9yIxxbbVvfEK6zLJ8CqLQhIZKMwgLTTHYY7fE47whs PTbo7XKillcGyosGKvRdMSZ/FtrtW6IpWDRuil0jXJkoc5JPYH6MjeIRSWrTlMcgLTGzTk2Pc9 M06YLakxpJqFRT7A2pVFjelrD2Jmmtq3 2/BqqKerDReP/xF Dt8i0GkPfB2/h DSl7A9/RfcdDmJ8MdeqKysZNTFdVb3SEvO flZzM1qoJmUoKM GpUF9shNNoIwR2vmry0hj 0bZxy9Jq8uBxYa0eRA7GkhdqHXtqgussDzkP3w8diNe9528HY/h5hnJ5g/Z7M6CynJ9dU2EDgcxvljf8TJn/4vLE9 Ag/HL3DnxtfIijmB8uyzaK56bb0VWi7ahziwcAY5MvkXJ59GXoIx8 tPOo6UqHGOKPszNke1nZXOArhxXer1jwNLX2wGbc3 G/3UzvAwPRGlRGro7m0Ho1t BBczNTmNKrcTkuAwSkRDNwqcoSjrPVkLkI1k08 sBC/mEmKlfeBE1pWZoFFqhrvwKCjMvIjbcFEF pxH93BelBamQinvZPQxJ 3H/9ilmZiegbBYsNAXJh3wxNdULmiIUCjlam6pRkBOPJw8EcLmyF5 Ymf4e9 Zfw99iN6KCfkRV7AiWZZ1CRcw6V csdiVqDHK0EaUVIrSzDAe21rxhw1BMjmJmeWNWWo1/eH9iuIKTMTanHoBzpg1zSgJ6WTFRkeSM39gJyX5qgIF67ZCZhF aeeXvTGErNUF15AbbE5aorMUZJ5GqXZZijNtkZmsgWiQs0QHeK MlPhQ1NZUQKEgK vSpTVRdkujENcs/8J0m60Ci0zsjnFlqYEB8SuGJP0QlmYh6pk3rl87iqtW38PF5l 4f2M34sIOIyvWmFluiVlKUs8w6y0HFvINZUW98QsVJtiiUfgUQ/1CyKVkGuiGSimFZlKJKY1qaVOrMKEawZhCCsVwH2s7hln0oXl6 egpjozKMDHWir6MUXQ1JqCsJRU6sPVKfHQdZJMlBlhNzkjnN9I Il xyKUk2RnWCKnERLFKQ6IfWVK9LiA1CUm4CujkYoR0cMPizuvub mZlGUGw/nS39Fb7sNC4fcCmYZGnTGmCJ91d n 5ia0qC7swnpSWEIvG0Jd4df4H7l3wi 9QMiHh5ERqwpipJOMZ8Y50gkcwLnROQMcmRfIet3RqQFChM9Ic x gNqCx0taTUEIipJ9kRHljsQnNqztGLCQzkGGOdlAG3qaS9EsTE NV/jMUJXohO8YR0feOItJ/L7PcxoccQ8qz40gN1/qEloOFuegTTZEccQy5cdYozPRCYc4jlBcno721FspRxaoeVg4k 3JGWoMlxTyCw TtEbdZbBhaZRIAJVf6awMLdCx1Jse9oq0NawlMEeFnA1uwbCGy xBP//UiJMEbeKxPkvVrqdU59rrXeJodqDXJkY3l5/xAi/fYutgjfveBauPfeJZb0HQEW0rRpGZcS44vYoIuIuHMKT64fwrN bdOP7EBV4iC2VyelFHWRgCTsO6jw5EHXBEh/ M1KemaEkJxDVFdHobCzD8JAYMwaW07oPYKXXZNDLTIuBu 0XaK22YvrKVjCLTHwd42NV6waL7r2So5F8RaFBrhDY/Qg3m6/wwPN7JDw5hpwYE6zkGyKZkguFaxE6Jv8d6Rsalkngav0/8HPagyCXfy i dntH5lPiCyL1BkCij6wkDDSwo8jNcYF1cJY9LZVYWRk6C29Q1f A631NOkylsBAO5p iIP0c8 tsGiyDDhiR UOj7t8UWKgvpFORn6u phgvnt6Ey Uf4HTxUzz0/gnJr6drfY7EDw4sA31dOHv4/8DP4Q1QyIG4JrBEnEJeshc6mgsxPNRncGm9XnDo 36fqA2XT3 Op4H7WcTcpsHCco CsLCg34io7x5WO0egJtC0NAjxwM8a1uc g8D6G8Q8PMJ0PE5v0Q1R4FiFjjueWQgsZkZ/WDdYqOPCbB8oZD2Y20C02mqCX/75qGIY932sccPhSzQKLZithcsZ2ohRbkTmCfVk06ZZZfl90nsC DXmkczOiYG/ Da5a/A SX ssJLePDiy0IsqIMEFxsgO6m9IxMzW5LYLnHgY9gKqKbJw/ t8Iu78P4l7bxUzE9YJFLnWEYigUv/66dInO/dZWHcl QyaBhFDTdTMLhSo89/mJqQX3nL/bav12Y76hjTILp DS0pC0/6p8B/S157GsPbLmbkfOMDknQ4MEsDT5BMmxR5miS/EpawULpbXS92WS62vy52wGNCSDruZC5MZaseWzPp2FrYiC3sSz UJDZizuHEeJxAILLu By Vvc93NAUuzjnQOWc0f E162/4P7Lt/hoWAPggV73tJZyIGoT8HVXQ0xg1zyabQIn0Cl7GDB3OQC2Erg9 HQ2wdv9DJzMvkBO0km2jF4rWEYVbpBLvbcVKASSyXE5WqsjkRt 7ftHOYggsUfd RkQgLaONEOp9EpFhPqirLoFctjT/aKvRsiHfEMVeXLX8DJ6OP8LDbg9u2HyLm9ZfIcBlNx7d3I8wn5 8QFfAzi iiZfNKS2cCC7WilFPISzFGfakn jrioVI0QaMexvzc1lQp6GirRYCXJWzO/wsxoYfRXHcZMvFVFiH3dvCTE RDlF/kg8mJzG2behbm5zChkkDSW4TKPDfkL7OzcMotHROfGIENvhBTR D25iMSXd9DYULuiiWFHgIWoloKfWpurUVKQjKhnPnjge4nFl3p eM4KH9Xe4bf8V7rl/hyfe xAd AvrLBnlMiKMQVZKCtReYsFNOc3M3 Roqy44h9oSS3Q23GM5zUpFLdQT/Zse3eQzin3hj vXjsHz6veIfvoT8jNPorLsDGorz6O jxqK83R1iRAX1cwVMoWkCd8M1OLvv dn5 GcqQLQ/2FqCm6xQYLZ8ElNwhnZ GMcgSUxKcmyI93Q21ZHEbkazMz7BiwLBeCRjPJotrra0qRnhiK J/ecWdCOu/0BeF7 J3ydvkbwzR8Q /AIo9m8WBMmJI5ZyJFYln5Wmy 0xJF4Ac2VduhquoPB7ueQSzIxOlIF9UQfZqbH122bIQWSXAbxU QEI8rNGgJc5wh5aIfqZLVLiBSjIDkJDTd6GrMbLZaL7fnZ2HKr RXsgGCzDYnYjaIk Upq/sG6LA9pSwE8h9dRVtNQlQKsTrAu6OBYuuYOi1RqOBZFCE2soCp Cc8xvNH7vByMYKr1T9xw/4feHx7HxKeHEV nAnzj1CQNpepZyhEgSoUNJSbob3OCT2tvhCLnmFo4CWUI0VQjT ZAMylec2wI3eO4SgnxoAj9vR0Y6OtkI3azlmNODsQexIYj0goG DlFbGFqqfFGZZ7HYTxoglAZCA4ZjFs6RSJZu0lmq8v0xLG5eF0 i4e/hgwMLdMB1pCUvOv672OhTmxCIy1AteLsZwOLcLHrZfwN DMvmOa6chSsR6zSyUL1RXSkFP2vAEykNurrRCa40V2uss0FFvh a7GS jvcIG45xZkA/cwIn0KxfAL5uzTaISYnqZ8IglmZ5Wg4G7d 9qK1/NzGszOKjCh6oFypAaK4SKIe8LQ134fXY1eaK50Rk2R5WI24pJ4 Fj1g4aYhAktN8V2Mj62PTXT79EGCRbcDZIyjUEoayZUVuXgZfg fuV4/A6sTv4Xr5M9y/uRuZkScgzLuAupI3QOEAoxv8RGGMXKQcRatR44K1Jb2kpHpiRH YbihF/jI4EYlQRBKUiGAp5MMZVrzAxnsByhyYn8jE VoKpqVqDbUxRANUolRijDIJojEjCMCx ANlAIKR9/ujtuImeVjd0NDgxMHNxuHTfBHgCPqWvrgYWzutclk4Oy82V5fj gwaILHGIc9eQEFCND6GpvQFzUA1y7/APMjf4L1yx34bHPXuTFmaKm2BwtVVaL1RO4SDkOLKvH4GpTQRb N/VKys7hAIXfBqML9dfOAUnFdb1MMu0M JIBM7AoKUZCIHCHusWfFfCj2lwBL9/ImBvcSuGAtDuR6I X0MAtNQ8QqiuGOTZsPflNg0QUOOdbIm03goYi7qOf cLTYDdOD/xuXTf IcL fQAloxCzcg HAwgVrGwrY3ngqiBOrNUdGOQIaC9Z nQpCDEaVn3RTQd6ARTdge2kM7mrMQmBpq6GAbrI1/bqp9psFiz7BEHh6RCLExzyGwPaQNubV5G8IuXMMWTHGqC /iJ6Wy hts14xun/jYHk7yWylvKGtAEvOS3Mo5F2bAgkny48KLFynuSOFLJbkJyPQ woczL B9ZnP4Hn1a0QEH0R ignqKi6gpVYLINJf6MESUCjQWnvcfEbipsGSex6FKdqSIvpWQx 11LzE9tXJSGieP1Y4fNVg44d♥♥♥♥kxjs72BqQkhOK z2UIbH9iWXzebnsR9dAIyZHHkJ9mjIqiM6irPI/mOnN0tFhgQGQD6aADhoccwfKc5ddWTF8l6y59T5vnrM0ZGuiyA eUMLc9IXI1Zqgst8DLECH6eh9jyeTlYaPks7i1dd1QgJ5flRx4 seuZxMrRRTEhHax2zKEeH30WQ3xV4CUzg7XEagbeNERJohKcPf kZMmBESI44hI E40hOOID/TBMU5JijOM0VJvikqikwhLD2z2MoLtJ8V5pggL80YeWlnkZV4F sWZ50BVntams5ijttgSXY1PcVtwCpdOfc4yGUrSlhrlChPMIBf XbMkURMDZ6r8N YaWI3gnvtemgcrR39 LtpYaVJbnICs1EokvQ/Ay3BeRoTcRFuSKZ4/cEB7ighdPXREZ6oLYcFfER7svtrgX7ogOv464qNuIi/BGfPR9BAfYIjr0yOKyfeWMRMp9oqkxjDlJUxPCWKWonJcmb1lw y9KvQTHcxoNlpwGK2IitvtSTUKlGDTb15CTUajX7Ln1fOtiFjL iraKgyQ3 n7SrMogWKqPUZptTajAQCrpnRJ0gOM LBogsKMp1TQjvVsdU9/6G JvdATuo91JWaMeMfKdH6piFa3jcJLdBabcMqKUyp3xQSlIr7YH roP1n5DCoTpmvuL0mxwYh06yLxdvw0RDXOmioSUZDoiawX1siO uIScKBsIc/xYoNOk6o3gPiTQULZASX4EqksuslKpg1RywwBYKHG/tfoKhsVJbLDo9pPAcmL//1p0b iCJf/VWUh6K377Cq5C1ovipJtIfGiEV0HHEX3vMF49pBJhvyAu DBSnhkjK oCCpMcMNhTtC1 Gt2HstWvq4XZyMs4BWm/LcQibb3 5ashsiyT36q50gKywUS9laA4sOTHm6I8Yymz0Gqoo/43vHSm0ARhQSxe PyCSH9KBTkESgXhymxQ/bPlwU9Z0adYPu92x BuFWB6enqQnWqEITHV1X1dt19PMR9aOjcKz0E2mGAwDqa2uhgX jP6E8sxzrIyrLrNQ mpOzCkohtu3ZNreQdPQAkYVMsQ980Sgwz9YkPBz70MIvPEdnKw h4vNAZw7 ntEBrwBS9pzCtjWJpnRyBqWNm8Z5W4VMHSvQ/acgYEeZKcYgSpzk8l/JaNcY8VpdLcErPigM1NewNFiF0uSX25n4ergVmS5YnJ8aNOy2T FgoTSL8IdXEWD/BR57HsAL/1PISQxBT2czqw9CNg 7s399XcP12OsqlUszEpsrn2J2Zmcqv5QrPTjQitZaa2a0W 4b0i0TpnUk2kDUdn9FoBD47nhdwsugI3qNcgQWiiCkSLmiJDuM DHV9 FUUyFscE 6Nm7Z/x2PP/UgKtYOkt2GJoHw9zsLb7huDAds0P9eXBGJ2envTQXSZYq2vNep JSMV16GxyZtZbfY5EDiykt4ha7dHf9cTg1MP97uioAlfOfI68e BODYOGCn4iBKfipSRiKYXENZjYgp 1ilrKyMlD7HdexlY7tLbWwMv4Tgl2/R7ifMbpbl5agIDA5mX IlhoFDWWBWF2ZmeBZUo9DlFnHkQdnlAMa3c50wcWWg3R0nmwWw BJ34s1ReiVl2TA0/HfoCUzK ZjIESBq6JA03Ze3BXUlTyFagM7h7x3sJAx64azMQQWnyHEbR yY26 lYJKxitHs39AcOlrw8zyyhS97amgypMrAfNdfqaeVGKgJwuSvh tQyGkLGcNeZwpRkPa7QSFPf2t5bOieKRH 6d0DEOZwu4K8HVapTYzXliapzPNBf fSgWjo2vrOv3ew9Pa04 yR/0bA1W8RevMQetvK9D7sRwGOsDDehaCbB1nqJaUzcElmRLXlGY5 QjYo2HeCjT0jrPUe6xIRqGP2dsZD0X39dRFm7/R3lF ljFmmfO1TKLLZD61p j0puUHGftCgjxiqGmIUYNzPqNFqrn0M1uvGQSrqnrf7jfENrno bSEp/DwviPCHLajbBbv7ANBvQJSyIWwenKj7hy5lPcEexjBYA5sJSmu 0DSW852uND3v /yHAFldFSCgZ4wSAdcdSpt6wcLC3UYcMeYIovt7rrWe21pqoSf6 xEUppwyCBbKGypKtERPcxpmpje/Med7B8vDu064bPonPHT DtGBF1Zc3lEVg CAq7A w9cOvkHeNh9h9RYPwxL2jC3Q6YfmbQHfZ0 kA 56Oy8 mZTzeXMIpdex REMebn1hdzEh/zCH7uP6Ak4005NN2lM0X4l6ZZY6CL0nk3HyVHIN7qv3Uzyy2Bi RYsLnuQEGKndwrSHW3kpBuS9KG3p5WlhkyM0 ba25tcrvv7K73ubCrE0KBWkX2z5Z1WV He64JlROYGjbqMbSS 0nWXf0Y63MM7tnh290dWiJBLedEFS1GSBfras7d0EL13sLg5HG YpoA dv0fco0urgmW54HbK 7GBMgkr/dxNrBFr66COyJzgUbTsqFUVkqDuelyAjEhB1GZd17vNNRWG26w uvhGZfbewXLDxZiBhXSWZ15HQUUHN3ELAHcAAAfQSURBVNqZd/1/pJ9MTU2io 4h5EPaTTKJOd7OdV46DRFQZmY2rmwOisXwEpxGSqTRW6kgBckm qK/y3xbP/HsHywN/B1iZ/IkpuE uH8Tw0OZLZr0L0FClgjGlBKL2AAxLtLuuElBWBosr5EO3QXs4b uYee7pa4Ot AukvjVCVr7uh5mlU5TtjZGhjGYer3dN7BwtFmp098nvcu/otHrvvQ2dTwaYEuVqHt Jz2pdxVN4ASe8dDEvs2VKYA4ohsCgVNzGuisLC/OaNhuT68PEwQnaCMcu2JJ2F0nVL0s hrz1q2 T33sFCdUDIznL9yjcIEexDfoL3hjao3AoQrHYNmnamp8Ygl ZD3Oe9hp3itTqMctQXGnURFha2xm9FCXR3vYxZbRhKzSWwUPyt sPAqpqdWr m7Wj8Nff7ewUKB0RYnd8HB7Gs8dNmNyLtnIOnfurhRQx1f9/mFBZYoLxO/xKDICUNsg6qVUkEIKAKMjQZDo6nF/PzWLF/pvkXdrQgJPMPSVTiwFGWcgrgnddtYhX53q//WvXSmm7jva4NLprsQ6Pwds IKc0N3XDDT2Ggd5NJHEPdSzf7V8oaoqI87xlUxmJnpX9UhuF7g Ur5TWLD5ErCU5VpgZlr52wdLS3Mtzh/7A9wuf8PiWF4 MEd/x YKCa/3ARj6Pu2WOqZIw9CAF0ssI4sr1xZznZfXlBvxwORkAebmtmdKU KnG8DzYEnlJb3SW9rqwbQUKyWer/zbELBSIfUtgisumf0OA026EeOxH9stbGB0Z3HYBGAIJnZ9Q1UA uuQ JyInFyXIg4Y7LwSKXOUI5eh zM31bOu0sv0dyvsaFuSA3/iRbOuckH8P4mHbnkuXf3cr3OwIs1KHGOiEuGH0Ct8vawsnhtw gPPMeJsa2Z3SuJET1xCBkA6GQiAQQ99gtlt3gQMIddcFCzsEJM tvPr76j2Eq/vdbPUmPvIC/pjHYbmULHLZ/q9N3HjgELVTt4GiSA Ym/4pbj9wi7dQDht35ARVYQ2 JE381v9bkpjRzS/nAMdF1Ff6edwW3vOLDIJLRfkAOGB29Co 56Jw M63NWWgQKUi1YjZZm4eN3wsA7BiwkBNr8SWB/BDan/4Ygtx/wwv9nRPjsQXHKHagnRg1ur8sJcP3HBaZIk5GMNqhsr7vEsgJXq 89CYJGJHSGTkAEsCbMz63MCrv8 3y6V0VRfAWGeIyrzz7OdY7fimqtdY0eBheZiSgu1M/sazhb/QpD7Xu1O8T57kBhqgY6mUsYymym9zrbHm5tiVtQJVTsGuh6yDT WbK8 zOi0U/7oaWCT9zpANUvXJjvfmxKSih8KCa8hJOcb2oV7tQW/F5zsKLNSh6SkNinJf4ZrVHlwz wceuO1BZMDPbFeQKL89KEq9idamXIyOiKBRK5lXlYxlhoWxgLk 5DdtEe3K8H2OKWgwNpKO9zhMN5WdYMR/K CNWodSL5WChcEdWKkxki/5uBwx0 0HSm473ndxGzsSiXDsI880xvw217fTJc8eBhW6S9kXMz4qGw8V vYH92F 6570NkoHYLmVePjiAy5CfkxNqgoTwUvW3pEItKMTxYA8VQMxSy Fm0brodiqApySRmkfamg6o5NQgHqSi wPZK5clv6aspxzEIxsVQKo6vpMvo6/SBqi4BcujWFcfQ9jPWcIxYWFgnQJLy 6t7O67nuSt/dkWChG6Zks5L8BHhcPQqb81/Cz UHVmGbtmtjSWY6295RWGVB/EWUpdujPNOBNWGuNYS55mxpSW58Kta32u6rHLNwZcJaqy3R1eQ LUXsUZIPtO84N0VJ5F/1dz9 ZYr1jwUKAoaCmtpZqhAW74fLpL B R8I9jrEshOpADC37R2BZbUNNVcDC7FHd7M1mqrMISwwQ12FN0R tiZBLdh5IuNHfXvcMkr70De myl1nrccdDRauEwr5ECqKU HjcR62p/8Ktyv/xKPbh1jlAEqgIqBQYDJXjp1SOJfvvkpgWV4Hl2rgttdfRmOlBX JTjZAaawZh6WP0tOdBJu02uPM8d1/v 9jbngGFrIoHy/IHQSxD4ZTlRSl44GcDe7Ov4HB F27Z/wvh/gfZBpt5VF2bgJJyejGXhtXup2LJJRcX6 DSdr356cfx4skPiAo1RfIrL9TXZUMqbsPYmAKUPbj893fie8Vw PdQTA 8so GDYBbdB0Xxp7RD10BvO/KzY/HAzxZXL34Ds2P/D5dNP4GTxS4IbD6Fv dXuHvjXwjy Tfu3PgKPoLP4enwd7YhQ9hDBxTmvEBrUwmUCilUY6Mr7oah /s76fXkuAhUkftd3dMHB5Y3glnA/NwcZmamMKWZxLBMCoogKy1MRVFeIrLTItiWb8UFSagW5rN6 kqlgoVBzkxPMfZY2CGB3m/69LbxbcXPFt5toPoHDJZ1ClZPocEVHwT//bcYiwcLD4q3QGFoEPFg4cHCg8XQ6ODPb3z65pmFZxaeWXgG2Ti DGJIdzyw8s/DMYmh08Oc3zjg8s/DMwjMLzyAbZxBDsuOZhWcWnlkMjQ7 /MYZh2cWnll4ZuEZZOMMYkh2PLPwzMIzi6HRwZ/fOOPwzMIzC88sPINsnEEMyY5nFp5ZeGYxNDr48xtnHJ5ZeGbhm YVnkI0ziCHZ8czCMwvPLIZGB39 44yz3czy/wGV34PBGpz/tQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

***End of third Part***