PDA

View Full Version : Does energy increase with emotion?

Akashic_Librarian
1st October 2005, 12:13 PM
If say your are in love would that increase your energy levels?

Planet_Jeroen
1st October 2005, 01:05 PM
If say your are in love would that increase your energy levels?

It sure feels like it :D

Akashic_Librarian
1st October 2005, 01:44 PM
LOL

Ascendant
1st October 2005, 03:24 PM
LOL, agreed.

Akashic_Librarian
2nd October 2005, 04:13 PM
Do you think that energy levels really are heightened by extreme emotions (i.e stress and love or anger)

Planet_Jeroen
2nd October 2005, 04:49 PM
Do you think that energy levels really are heightened by extreme emotions (i.e stress and love or anger)

I'm sure of that, even worse, depending on the state, if it is a habitual one, like anger, hate, frustration, etc. it can cause illness and change your cell's physilogical makeup. Meaning: cause diseases like for instance cancer.

This is a free translation from quantum physica.

Regards,

Jeroen

sash
3rd October 2005, 07:59 AM
Energy is closely linked with emotions. Whenever I listen to music such as Linkin Park I get extremely heightened energy sensations. Also, I've noticed that energy rushes often begin after arguing with someone or having extreme feelings of sadness or happiness. But I'm not sure whether it actually heightens the quota of energy available but it sure does produce some intense energy sensations, even when the emotions are not so extreme. I'm pretty sure there is a direct link between energy and emotions, so I think your certainly on to something there.

However I think that different energies interpolate with the physical body in various ways. Emotional energy can cause direct effect on the energy body and manifest into the physical, whereas higher energies such as mental energy manifests as less subtle changes as Planet Jeroen noted.

Warm Regards,
Sasha