PDA

View Full Version : Physical Body Mass While Astral Travelling

Valentina
21st June 2007, 04:56 PM
I suppose, because I'm not that experienced, that's the reason I have some problems while travelling. Once I remember to think of where I want to be instead of acting like I have a physical body, I can usually navigate.

Here is an example of some things that happen to me: I get stuck in ceilings, walls, and doors. I can sometimes touch things. I have materialized (at least visually appeared) to other people at least once.
One time, I picked up a book and was able to flip the pages.

This morning in the wee hours I found myself in someone's home. I actually banged into a door. I was afraid I would materialize and then what?

Why the physicality? Is it because I am on the real-time earth plane? Just what is the physical part of me that can move objects or touch objects???

CFTraveler
21st June 2007, 05:13 PM
Hi again Valentina.
Theoretically (as I see it) your energy body can express as different frequencies, or densities, or however you want to classify it. Theoretically,if it is out-of phase with the real time zone (RTZ) you will go through things, although there is a tactile sensation associated with it. If you project to a realm (and the variations are possibly infinite) where the vibrational frequency (or density, etc.) is more in-phase with your energy body, you will be able to interact with your surroundings, such as you describe.
Please note that the etheric, or RTZ are not the physical- they look like the physical because they are just a little off-phase with the physical, but they are just a little 'off', which is why we mostly don't interact with it.
I hope this was somewhat clear, and if the terms RTZ, or etheric are new to you please take a look at the AD Pedia.

Valentina
22nd June 2007, 03:35 AM
Thank you, very much, CF, for the clarification. Now I understand why I can interact with different planes...sometimes.

I looked up RTZ and will be sure to look through all of the term.

I just bought Robert's book, Astral Dynamics and can't wait to read it as well.