PDA

View Full Version : OBE uses for intelligence and espionage

unknownreality281
22nd June 2007, 02:52 AM
Here is an interesting question. Do you think it is possible that Astral Projection is being used by intelligence agencies like the CIA to conduct espionage? I think the answer is probably yes. CIA declassified documents detail experimentation with Remote Viewing for spying and espionage so it seems to me that they are probably doing the same with Astral Projection. Now that I think about it that is kind of terrifying. Could you imagine Astral operatives conducting survailance around the world. I'd like to hear what you all think about this. Because I would be suprised if it wasn't going on.

lucidcruiser99
22nd June 2007, 03:08 AM
Good question, I've always wondered that.

We have people on these forums asking for help in looking for lost items, and it's an absurd request given the successes of many around here.

We found Saddam in a routine house search living in a hole in the floor, Bin Laden has yet to be found. Neither of these men are/were safe to travel the streets and that's not just because of American forces on the lookout.

You'd think that someone with extra-sensory abilities, who also has sufficient personal connections with Wanted individuals, would be able to provide some insight.

Wouldn't someone proficient in out of body travel be able to comb the streets of a warzone and search for aggressive armies? How about take a leap to the moon and verify that there's a human footprint and and unwavering american flag. Or how about trace the far depths of the ocean and find shipwrecks, new forms of life, and sputtering volcanoes.

This reply isn't to sound skeptical, this just isn't discussed often. Much of the world isn't ready to accept something seen beyond the physical eyes. I'd also like to hear others' input.

CFTraveler
22nd June 2007, 04:32 PM
Please take a gander at 'reality fluctuations' in Robert's treatise on astral projections or search the forum or AD pedia for these terms.
Thank you.

Astral_Ace
24th June 2007, 12:26 AM
Well IMO I think there is a very good possibility that AP and RV etc etc is used for malicious purposes by Governments and Corporations.

Such operations are Black Ops and simply not listed or documented what so ever. I know this goes on because if you do the research you find out the higher ups are heavily into the occultic (or atleast some pretend to be) and therefore will definately be aware of Astral Projection or whatever terminology their beliefs use.

I've read that areas with sensitve materials and information such as the Vatican, Whitehouse, Area 51 etc etc have meta-physical barriers in place and if in fact that is the case then clearly intelligence agencies know and practise what you are proposing.

-Astral_Ace

lucidcruiser99
24th June 2007, 02:56 AM
How effective are astral barriers?

I've read several threads with members suggesting the creation of these to twart negs or otherwise sanitize an area, but how about blocking all astral travel?

For example, with sufficient imagery would I be able to create a barrier, I'll say a sphere, that would be impenetrable by astral travelers seeking to get inside -- even those with good intentions?

Monroe was convinced that this is also somewhat electronically feasible, in one of his books he recited a projection where he was stuck in a faraday cage, which if you're not familiar is a material that blocks all electrical fields, usually wrapped into an enclosure e.g. cage structure. Keep in mind that he was stuck inside and not outside the cage.

Referring back to my above post about wanted persons, what if several people intensely radiated the wanted person's ident -- maybe this would be sufficient in diverting people to this energy instead of their intended target?

Astral_Ace
24th June 2007, 04:56 AM
The relative strength/effectiveness of the barrier or shield depends upon...

1. The skill of the person/persons creating it.
2. The type of barrier/shield.
3. The current effort involved in renuing it/strengthening it
4. Other possible unknown factors.

In regards to how such barriers are maintained in areas with sensitive information, I would think it would be done remotely by authorized agencies or directly through the Astral or quite possibly through some advanced electronic devices as you are suggesting. Also considering the risk involved in such areas being exposed to the public the shielding/barriers would have to be quite effective or atleast hide the area Astrally through some kind of intricate illusion, my feeling is that there are numerous countermeasures involved in hiding and protecting such areas from prying eyes.

However there are some great threads in the Neg Abuse/Psychic Defence sub forum explaining personal shielding in futher detail.

-Astral_Ace

astralspinner
24th June 2007, 01:06 PM
Barriers aren't necessarily consciously created by APers - I've come across reports of APers unable to enter houses/rooms when the people inside where doing something that they considered private - e.g. an APer couldn't enter a bedroom in a friend's house, and learned later that the couple had indeed been in the room at the time, and wouldn't have welcomed a visitor - their subconscious desire for privacy manifested on the RTZ as an actual barrier.

So it's fairly logical to assume that an area being guarded, for instance, could be hard for an APer to enter, as the guards themselves would have a desire to keep intruders out, which could easily manifest in the same way as the Privacy Barrier mentioned above.

So the presence of a barrier doesn't necessarily imply any Astral ability or prove any kind of "Black Ops" government psychics at work.

CFTraveler
24th June 2007, 06:10 PM
Plus, there's also the compatibility level of the projector vs the barrier also- I can imagine that just as some can 'go' to different 'levels' and interact with 'objects' that are 'vibrationally compatible', there is the same factor with the barrier itself, if intentionally generated. I suppose that would go under the category of 'Other'. :wink:

blacktiger057
25th June 2007, 12:16 AM
Another reason why it wouldn't be 100% reliable for espionage and gov't is because of the reality fluctuations. They could make many false accusations if they think that everything in the astral is true.