PDA

View Full Version : Hands

oath
2nd October 2005, 07:55 AM
Ok, Ive been doing New and other things like spirituality and trying to obe for a little over a month now and am having great results.

Anyways, last week I was doing my thing and trying to figure something out and talking to myself when I had to use the restroom. After I get finished doing my business I go to wash my hands and notice myself in the mirror and I stare into my eyes and I am still talking to myself, some outloud, and trying to figure something out. My hands are wet, I back away from the sink a few steps and just stand there, looking into my eyes, hands dripping. THEN all of a sudden I feel a massive amount of energy around my hands. It's such a cool type of energy too! Like you can throw a fireball type feeling! Unfortunately, for you the reader :p I did not try anything but just tried to be aware and examine what was going on. Now I find that I can make my hands very active with this same type of energy at will. And I have been having things around me move on their own when I notice them, and this energy is feeling to me like it could move an object. Its more solid, and I have pressed it to my skin and had to strain a little bit to keep my hand from moving. So maybe this is something like that, maybe not, the possibilities are great and I have no idea why I have not been experimenting much with it! Ill keep posting my results here. One more thing though, The other day, I was chatting with the member Star and he told me that he attacked my hand (while I was making the energy active) and he said that it hurt him. I did not feel a thing. Any ideas? Also once I was messing around with another friend and he said that he attacked me with some energy and it knocked him back, maybe this is some kind of subconscious retalliation or something different?

Edit:Also, I was in a very spiritually aware sort of state of mind when I was looking into the mirror at myself. Thinking about some problems or difficulties mainly a demon, what I was going to do about it, where or what path I wanted to take in life, etc...

Hegemony
2nd October 2005, 04:09 PM
I tried it three times:

The first times, I washed my hands with warm water. Looked into the mirror, and felt some sensation in my hands.

I tried with cold water and felt even less.

Then intuition kicked in, and I think what you did is this:

By gazing into the eyes of your reflection, you formed a link with the "you" in the Virtual Reality zone. I think you unconsciously were taking energy from the VR you, and gathering it in the real you. Once I did this, by gazing in the mirror with my hands at my side, and sucking in the energy from the eyes of my reflection, I definitely felt a quick gathering of energy at my hands.

Personally, I'm going to discontinue because I'm worried that I might make the fake me "sick" or something, by taking energy from it. I don't know if this is practical thinking, but it seems like an ethical issue that I have to think about before doing regularly. However, I think you stumbled upon this in a way that you were meant to, thus I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

PS: Hah, I gathered enough energy to warrant a quick feeder. Usually I can tell when I've been "bitten" because I'll feel like the sole of my foot has been pricked with a small needle (insert mosquito imagery).

enoch
2nd October 2005, 09:02 PM
you know when you come out from the cold on icy days and as your hands begin to warm up again they tingle? It might be that. When cold water is applied to the body the capillaries constrict and the move away from the extremeties to the parts that need it - to conserve heat. When the body warms the blood rushes back into the extremeties - hence the tingle. But I can't suggest an explanation for the amazing sway on objects that you've been having. It would be a good idea to record them...you'll make history! :wink:

oath
9th October 2005, 02:50 PM
Water is supposed to be a good conductor of energy, perhaps this little bit of water on the hands helped me to open the energy ports/chakras (I dont know much about what chakras are there, only that this place is good for trying the energy manipulation) there up a little more. Maybe someone else would care to try the water on an area of their body when they are attempting some NEW and see if they get better, faster results?

The only thing I can think of for looking in the mirror relates back to the spiritually aware type of deal. Inner strenght possibly? When I look into my own eyes I feel a sense of power; standing; prestige > relating to the ego where Mr. Bruce says where the inner strenght lies and in which I am starting to realize?