PDA

View Full Version : Room turning, body buzzing ??

Planet_Jeroen
2nd October 2005, 09:05 AM
Hello,

Last night I was doing some energy work, while listening to some music that brings you into a Theta state.

Pretty much like I do every night. This time however, the room started turning, exactly like if you've been drinking too much. Then I noticed that my body was feeling the same way as when you're comming off of xtc. A sort of buzzing throughout the body.

For the record, I havent used drugs in 2 years, and haven't been drinking alcohol for the last 2 weeks.

Could the last one be the early stage of vibrations ? And what do I make of the room turning ?

Regards,

Jeroen

Planet_Jeroen
3rd October 2005, 08:34 PM
Nobody ?

Chris
3rd October 2005, 09:51 PM
That sounds like something other than the early stages of vibrations. During OBE practice in the past I have seemed to trigger some sort of spinning snesation which can last some time (just like the room moving when very drunk). I'm not sure what causes this.
Regarding the energy sensations, could it have been possibly some form of kundalini rising? On a few occassions I've experienced various degress of kundalini, during the last one I thought a friend had spiked my water with ecstasy (the symptoms of it were so pronounced).

Planet_Jeroen
4th October 2005, 04:18 AM
That sounds like something other than the early stages of vibrations. During OBE practice in the past I have seemed to trigger some sort of spinning snesation which can last some time (just like the room moving when very drunk). I'm not sure what causes this.
Regarding the energy sensations, could it have been possibly some form of kundalini rising? On a few occassions I've experienced various degress of kundalini, during the last one I thought a friend had spiked my water with ecstasy (the symptoms of it were so pronounced).

Well, not a consious form of Kundalini rising. Tho I do occasionaly experience some of the symptoms described in the other topic.

I actualy had to open my eyes and re-orientate myself and tell myself a coupl of times that it was impossible to be drunk, before the spinning stopped. I'll sit it out next time, see what happens.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Jeroen

oath
6th October 2005, 10:14 AM
I have intense energy rushes quite often and I do have kundalini awakened but what you are descibing sounds a lot like what happens to me when I attempt obe. Very much so the spinning and I cannot say the energy rushes any less either. Very intense.

Planet_Jeroen
6th October 2005, 10:18 AM
I have intense energy rushes quite often and I do have kundalini awakened but what you are descibing sounds a lot like what happens to me when I attempt obe. Very much so the spinning and I cannot say the energy rushes any less either. Very intense.

I tried to figure out what the difference between that attempt and previous ones is. Figured it out:

It was 03.00AM, and I was dead tired, but over the point where you're sleepy. I guess your theory about being sleepy helps.

Regards,

Jeroen

Apex
6th October 2005, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure how helpful this is, but I do the exact opposite when trying to get into a very deep trance. I use the room spinning technique, and personally found that rotating the room counterclockwise has great effect in bringing on that 'sinking feeling'.

It may be that some people are tuned into reality spinning around them such that it helps them trance deeper. Assuming this to be true for a moment, that would be that rotating is exactly what I needed to do to get into trance so it works fairly quickly. In your case, your mind did it for you in assistance.

It may be that I'm full of crap, but that's my two cents.

Planet_Jeroen
6th October 2005, 09:49 PM
Next time it happens I'll explore your theory, see if itworks for me too.
This time I was affraid I'd throw up if I didn't stop it. (which usualy happens when I'm drunk and the room is spinning :D)

No drugs / alcohol, period, helps too. I only used to drink alcohol every now and then, but I smoked a pretty high amount of weed/day. Since I stopped that I have a lot less trouble performing energy work.

And for a last one: No sex deffinately helps in the amount of energy available. ... not sure if I wanted to discover that tho :roll:

Regards,

Jeroen

Quantitativefool
6th October 2005, 11:32 PM
Yup...

Just to put in my word, I do agree with those that say it's the early stages of vibrations. I believe it is when your point of consciousness becomes 'free' from it's locked position in your forehead, and starts moving about your body, just a theory. And the pressure/sinking feeling is definately a pre-vibration symptom. also post vibration...and during vibration.

So yeah,

Good luck and best wishes,
-Stu

oath
8th October 2005, 04:38 AM
Next time it happens I'll explore your theory, see if itworks for me too.
This time I was affraid I'd throw up if I didn't stop it. (which usualy happens when I'm drunk and the room is spinning :D)

No drugs / alcohol, period, helps too. I only used to drink alcohol every now and then, but I smoked a pretty high amount of weed/day. Since I stopped that I have a lot less trouble performing energy work.

And for a last one: No sex deffinately helps in the amount of energy available. ... not sure if I wanted to discover that tho :roll:

Regards,

Jeroen

If you start to feel sick, STOP! (at least this is what someone else told me) You need to be able to have the spinning without feeling sick, otherwise bad things happen, like only making it more difficult for you to try it. I heard meditation is pretty good for this sort of thing.

Im gonna try that counterclockwise thing, thnx for the tip sorlac :)

Apex
8th October 2005, 05:42 PM
On a side note, the first time I started the rotation thing I was trying clockwise. This was hard to picture for me and didn't seem to help any. Pretty much the instant I did counterclockwise it had an affect.

It's not very relevant to the thread, but I find it extremely easy to get into a good trance using this method. Of course, the direction will probably vary from person to person, and the technique might not work at all for some people.