PDA

View Full Version : post removed

crystalp138
28th June 2007, 03:09 PM

paker7
20th July 2007, 11:41 PM
I've read a lot about kundalini, and some of it sounds dangerous, though the good effects far outweigh the bad. Is it remotely possible to use this technique to get to a higher plane and remove a psychic vampire from myself, one who is extremely telepathically and etherically connected?

Bad idea IMHO.

Better first fix all your problems and only then try to raise Kundalini.

hasalameth
21st July 2007, 12:10 AM
a kind word of advice: talk of psivamps in this place is IMO and experience frowned upon, even mentioning "them" and "their" existence, no matter if you are offering tips on "fighting 'them' " or if you're merely giving the issue some air - will leave you burned, very badly badly burned.

Korpo
21st July 2007, 11:37 AM
How to defend against psi-vamps is not.

However, talking about taking other persons' energy without their consent is. (= psi-vamping)

Oliver

journyman161
21st July 2007, 12:11 PM
I've read a lot about kundalini, and some of it sounds dangerous, though the good effects far outweigh the bad. Is it remotely possible to use this technique to get to a higher plane and remove a psychic vampire from myself, one who is extremely telepathically and etherically connected?There are techniques in this thread (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8419&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=) that have been used to remove links to a variety of entities including psivamps.

You should also have a look at the tutorials on self-defence (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=10) written by Robert Bruce.

I'd think you'd have techniques to deal with psivamps long before you get to the stage of being able to consciously raise kundalini. I'd also question how telepathic & etherically connected an entity would be who still indulges in draining another of energy - perhaps you're being conned into thinking of them as such so your defences aren't as effective as they might be?

To me, psivamps are rather low-order types who don't have the knowledge needed to get their own sources of energy working & so think they have to suck off others to survive. Any of them who managed to make enough progress to be considered etherically connected would find their own energy to be far more effective than that of others.

Try the methods described & get some space to set up your own defences & see how you go - I'd be willing to bet you'll find any psivamps a poor match against what you're capable of putting together in your own environment, once you stop them using your own thoughts & energy against you.

CFTraveler
21st July 2007, 03:50 PM
Here is a link (from the SelfDefense forum) written precisely for your problem: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8863
I never stickified it because that thread has a lot of good advice as to removing various types of entities, but I have tried to catalogue them and should be found indexed in the AD pedia under Self Defense or alphabetically.

Mahavatar_Babaji
21st July 2007, 10:14 PM
I've read a lot about kundalini, and some of it sounds dangerous, though the good effects far outweigh the bad. Is it remotely possible to use this technique to get to a higher plane and remove a psychic vampire from myself, one who is extremely telepathically and etherically connected?
Hi Crystal. I awakened my kundalini shakti after meditating for about 5 years. Kundalini is really not something you want to mess around with. I've read about many kundalini horror stories and after experiencing it myself, I would only recommend trying to activate it if you believe you are truly ready to deal with the intense spiritual energy that it produces.

Are you sure that you're being attacked by a psychic vampire? Here's a technique that I came across. Try and visualize yourself in a protective energy case so that the vampire can't get to you.

hasalameth
23rd July 2007, 10:58 PM
even the term psychic vampire is quite fuzzy these days, IMO.

a) a person who exchanges energy with people near them either physically or otherwise?

b) someone who actively seeks to "drain" and damage people to fulfill their personal selfish needs?

c) someone who believe they have a constant lack of psi energy, a leak if you'd like, in their energybody, and therefore, consciously or unconsciously energyexchange with their surroundings?

a would mean pretty much everyone and everything with a nerveous system

b would mean some nasty very bad people indeed (I believe you mean this type of folks)

c would mean some folks, if they actively drain people without their consent, they are indeed pretty much like the b people

for the kundalini thing, I can only agree with what Mahavatar_Babaji wrote , I too have heard a lot of scary stories. I believe, especially Kundalini-ish practices should be done with a guru of some kind, with good credentials.

and here's a fantastic link on "psivamps" and healing and getting away from them / stopping yourslelf of being one if you one day wake up and realize you may or may not be one:

http://healing.about.com/od/energyhealing/a/psivamps.htm

journyman161
24th July 2007, 02:27 AM
even the term psychic vampire is quite fuzzy these days, IMO.

a) a person who exchanges energy with people near them either physically or otherwise?

b) someone who actively seeks to "drain" and damage people to fulfill their personal selfish needs?

c) someone who believe they have a constant lack of psi energy, a leak if you'd like, in their energybody, and therefore, consciously or unconsciously energyexchange with their surroundings?

a would mean pretty much everyone and everything with a nerveous system

b would mean some nasty very bad people indeed (I believe you mean this type of folks)

c would mean some folks, if they actively drain people without their consent, they are indeed pretty much like the b people
Actually the term is not at all fuzzy. It has specific meaning & trying to redefine it into something warm & friendly simply does a disservice to those who are attacked.

a. is not a psivamp in any description of which I have heard - 'exchange' of energy is not a one way street. b. & c. are the same thing, so psivamp is quite straightforward - someone who leeches off others, for whatever reason. c. is simply an attempt to provide a justification for psivamps - a 'it's not my fault' excuse for sucking energy from innocent beings.

I'd be interested in hearing about any psivamps who honestly decide to get out of their addiction - it would seem to require a complete change of world-view rather than just be a 'I don't want to be one anymore' decision.

I think any such 'conversion' should be treated with suspicion as it is far more likely to be an attempt to get 'in' with a group & continue the illicit feeding.

In previous occasions psivamps have come to these forums for exactly those purposes & each time they try to get people to PM them & engage with them so they can use the links. One was even kind (stupid?) enough to educate us in his tactics, claiming to take only a little from each.

Utilising the forgiveness & willingness to help of normal beings would seem to be a sure-fire way to grow new links that can be used for more free energy. I'd recommend going into defensive mode against anyone who admits to having been one or to having links with them on the sites they frequent - I personally think it's a case of better to be sure than sorry.

The surest way is to cut the links to any psivamp, get them out of the environment & put practical self-defence measures in place to protect oneself against them.

Re-defining them as harmless victims of circumstance simply lowers the guard against what are basically parasites.

hasalameth
24th July 2007, 12:00 PM
And taking a glance or two at the link I provided wouldn't hurt either. 8)

journyman161
24th July 2007, 12:17 PM
I did that & she espouses a theory she has about it. It's a nice world & everybody is nice - even if they don't know about it. It's the political-correct view of assault all over again - it's not the rapists fault, she was a victim asking to be attacked.

In my opinion, it's a cop-out. Stealing from someone & then telling them they secretly (to them) agreed to is BS suitable for conmen & shysters. Psivamps don't operate by being powerful astral types who go & ask higher selves for permission to drain - they are takers who leech from anyone who is vulnerable.

Nothing I've seen of them has even hinted at the kind of 'niceness' she talks about. Even if someone has a giver or victim mentality, psivamp still decides to take. They don't have to or need to, they decide it - & if the victim can contribute secretly by agreeing even when they have no idea it's happening, then so can the psivamp. Your link says the victim agrees & so is responsible but ignores the same level of culpability in the psivamp & makes them out to be helpless in their lusts.

Sorry but you need better than that to justify psivamps & what they do.

Korpo
24th July 2007, 12:25 PM
I also like to add that the case we have seen here on our site indicate that the vamps were not content with taking energy. Making fun of their victims, making their victims feel hopeless, weak and simply bad, that is not just a simple exchange out of necessity. That indicates dark motives and a bad character at work.

Oliver