PDA

View Full Version : What books to learn OBE's ?

projectaero
29th June 2007, 02:46 PM
Hi guys.
Since having 3 obe's in the week about a fortnight ago i havent been able to have anymore. has been ocassions where im dosing off and slightly wake to feel vibrations but thats about it.

Anyways reason i am posting today is i am after some books on Astral/Etheric Projection/ hints tips / how to exit and what not.

Now from what i have found these 3 are the ones that best come to mind.

A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams - Belzebuub
Mastering Astral Projection - Robert Bruce
Astral Dynamics - Robert Bruce

Can anyone post why these are good, or books in which they think are good on how to OBE and what to do once there.

Cheers

CFTraveler
29th June 2007, 03:45 PM
I can't comment on the first one since I haven't read it, but I would recommend Mastering Astral Projection, because it is a very concise step-by step process with well defined exercises and expectations- it's the best how-to AP book I have read, and it gave me results- I had a controlled conscious projection on day 30. (The course is designed for 90 days.)
Astral Dynamics is chock full of useful and interesting info, but for a step-by step directed course I recommend MAP.

Tim
4th July 2007, 01:38 PM
Hey projectaero,

I have read two of those books, a Course in Astral Travel & Dreams and Astral Dynamics. I found that the book on dreams and astral travel was better, it was easier to understand and actually get an experience. It's well explained and the techniques are quite enjoyable too. The author seems to really know what he's talking about.

Check out there site if you like, you can do it for free online..

[link removed by admin] Sorry Tim, but registering for the sole purpose of advertising a site isn't allowed. If you want to post links you have to have 20 contributory posts in this forum before you're allowed. Please see the rules in the Announcement section.
Admin.

Korpo
4th July 2007, 01:46 PM
William Buhlman is also a recognised author of OBE books.

Oliver