PDA

View Full Version : Serious situation

migs
4th July 2007, 04:17 PM
Robert
We have exhausted all countermeasures and have a large organization of shamans working on this. We have literally seen a neg in daytime, appearing as a 2 dimensional shadow in 3rd density, 3rd dimensional "reality", moving across the room. I have a 29 year old son with autism that has many abilities of a paranormal nature--he is under relentless attack and has the strength of about five men. The shamans would not even attempt to go after this on an individual basis, they did so as a group but added that because of the strong vortex and what's under the house, it was a temporary fix at best. I am training to become a warrior of these, and I have many vivid memories of battles, but they are glimpses. I bring back memories, some of which are immediate but most enter my conscious mind over time. I have detailed much of what I've learned on my blog (which has become a journal of sorts) at http://www.innervisionow.net . I posted pictures I took several years ago on this site, and upon looking at them you recommended immediate fumigation. The countermeasures we've used thus far have resulted in a "bear being poked with a stick" reaction for whatever negative energy(s) are here. I have not contacted you with this because of my own pride in believing I could handle it on my own, and because I understand that you are very busy. The situation has reached crisis stage. My son is not capable of giving permission, and he is an innocent tool being used. Although he is under medication, people don't seem to realize that there is no difference between those who self-medicate with drugs/alcohol and those who have legal prescriptions--they both weaken natural defenses since they both have neuroleptic/mind effects. Negs don't care whether it's "legal" or not, and the fact that this group of shamans will not act individually is understandable. Whatever this/these neg(s) is/are, it/they are powerful. I have all of your books, with the latest one on order. My only concern is my son's happiness and peace of mind. I raised him myself, and now have a wife who loves him very much. But we are at a loss....Both my wife and I have memories of being attacked by negs from a very young age. The shamans believe there is a connection, with the active vortex/ley lines/portal being a synchronicity in our path. Any assistance you can offer is appreciated.

Robert Bruce
22nd July 2008, 05:24 PM
G'day,

Sorry I did not get to this sooner...

Your situation cannot be fixed by confronting the forces at work....experience tells me.

The best approach would be to use my new countermeasures. these are not in my books yet.

See the sticky post at top of this subject and apply the EM grounding earthing methods, magnets and Q links will also help.

If a house is under siege, much more needs to be done than just sleeping earthed.

I suggest you install some serious earthing strategies. this will not cost a love of money.

Fit grounding wires, connected to the grounding wire of your power outlet, or a separate grounding, or to metal plumbing, to get a deep grounding effect.

Fit these wires around every room, up every corner, and along every wall, and ever ceiling side...just a small copper wire, so that the line of every corner has a wire. EG, run a copper wire around a room, up each corner to the ceiling, and join them. Then connect these to the grounding wire of your power outlet.

This will make it impossible for negative entities to operate, or to move around.

If you want more, pull up your carpets and fit conductive mesh to the floor surface, and ground this to power outlet, then replace carpets.

Negative entities and forces cannot go near a deep grounding wire or area.

I also suggest that your son's bed is fitted with conductive sheets that are connected to a deep grounding, so he sleeps in contact with the earth. This will drain him of the EMF static fields that negs generate. Without these , they cannot be resident in a human.

This is a $2. solution that works very well. So far I have 10 out of 10 success with this in serious real life field situations.

I will email you, too.

Robert