PDA

View Full Version : How does everyone know what level/zone they are in?

dkane
5th July 2007, 08:02 AM
A question for those of you out there who have mastered/competent with projection-

How do you know what zone/level you are in?

I have my own thoughts on the matter- though i would like others insights as to confirm/explore my experiences.

I have intuition for the levels I am at- though as some of you may have encountered due to mind split theory, and astral entities etc being able to deceive you if they wanted to- separating "real" from "illusion" can sometimes be a challenge.

So-How do you know what zone/level you are in?

Real time zone
Lower astral
Focus 23-26
Focus 27
Focus 27-35
Focus 35+

Dyah

Korpo
5th July 2007, 09:03 AM
In hypnosis there is sth called - IIRC - North Carolina scale. A patient is told when in trance that his normal waking consciousness is 0, then some other marker points, and that if queried he/she should reply with the number that comes to mind. This seems to work quite well (-> Charles Tart).

Maybe sth similar is possible for Focus Levels? Querying your sub-or-whatever-conscious to determine your current location relative to the Focus system Robert Monroe described?

Oliver

dkane
5th July 2007, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the info Korpo, I will have to try that.

I know simply stating the full name of the deceased person you are trying to contact seems to work every time- as does simply asking for a particular experience.

Guess logic would suggest repeat the process for zone identification.

I have noticed that what I assume to be the lower levels RTZ seem to be heavier, silent and empty-and have a feeling of "being more alone" than the what I assume (still questioning everything) the higher levels.

If I run through the usual tactile imaging and traditional exit sequence-I go RTZ and Lower Astral, then thru a series of what seem to be false awakenings and phase shifts, move up through the levels until F27 (heavens) or sometimes 35 (non human intelligence)

But if I use the phasing technique (my usual) I zip straight to F27+ and seem to skip straight pass the rest- which doesnt bother me, because its quicker and easier for me.

Because of this it seeks further investigation from myself to ensure my experiences are congruent with others who go through the traditional route. ie As I remember Robert Bruce writing on one of his trips to the higher levels to meet his son, he comments that reaching that level was very difficult for him and at the time writing he had only achieved this a few times in his life after heavy energy work.

I am far from as dedicated to AP etc as RB is, and I feel I would be gullible to just accept my experiences as real/congruent with others with far more experience and dedication to the matter.

Hence my questioning of my experiences, and the key elements of others (experiences) for objective introspection. :)

Korpo
5th July 2007, 09:34 AM
Perhaps the level of "subtlety" can be felt? *shrugs*

Oliver

dkane
5th July 2007, 10:01 AM
Korpo, I feel your hypothesis is a logical one.

The higher dimensions to "feel lighter" if you know what I mean. In the RTZ I feel like its a little like water until I get say 5 meters away from my body- then it "feels" close to what the way I feel on this plane. I have had to rethink jumping of my upper level balcony because it "feels" so real ( this plane being the comparison)- and say to myself " Crap, I better be projecting or I am about to really hurt myself!" lol

The higher ones feel lighter and from memory I havent noticed much night there (darkness). And the atmosphere seems welcoming-where the lower ones dont. Also in the higher realms there seem to be people everywhere-where the lower ones are empty. (except for Focus 35+ where it seems to be strange alien environments-with strange things everywhere-which some seem to be able to communicate with NVC)

Korpo
5th July 2007, 10:10 AM
Well, dkane, I'm no projector, but I have felt energies in the first four energy bodies - physical, etheric, emotional and astral - and their different densities and levels of subtlety reminded me of this.

Also I'm reading Monroe's "Far Journeys" again. He reports "diving" into the deeper rings/layers and how density increased. *shrugs*

Keep on posting your experiences and ideas, I find them very interesting. :D

Oliver

Beekeeper
5th July 2007, 10:18 AM
Because of this it seeks further investigation from myself to ensure my experiences are congruent with others who go through the traditional route. ie As I remember Robert Bruce writing on one of his trips to the higher levels to meet his son, he comments that reaching that level was very difficult for him and at the time writing he had only achieved this a few times in his life after heavy energy work.

I am far from as dedicated to AP etc as RB is, and I feel I would be gullible to just accept my experiences as real/congruent with others with far more experience and dedication to the matter.

Hence my questioning of my experiences, and the key elements of others (experiences) for objective introspection.

Dkane, there's no need to second guess yourself. I suspect you're younger than Robert and may have come in more developed. Robert is fulfilling his particular destiny (if you believe in that) but that's not to say there won't be people who come in more naturally gifted at AP. They may not be as gifted at teaching about it but they may well be as well. In any case, because Robert is older (I'm guessing) and his practice has been consistent he'll still have a lot to teach. How nice to have gifted students occasionally :D

dkane
5th July 2007, 11:03 AM
Korpo- I'll keep posting :)

Far journeys is great- Ive read it too. Cant say I have met any INSPEC friends just yet- but I have been to the non human areas a couple times- and " I think" accidentally "tasted/ate" an alien. Weird I know- But I was just floating in a strange space environment and their was this floating pink marshmallow/fairy floss/bubble gum in zero gravity thing floating past. It looked like something a kid dreamed about eating- and before I knew it i had stuck my finger in it , grabbed a piece and stuck it in my mouth. Anyway I got bombarded with what I could only think was NVC and kept seeing a picture of a bill or receipt that needed to be paid- and I was kinda like "oops" didnt know that was going to happen :)

Beekeeper- Thank you. Learning yes-gifted unsure of :)

kiwibonga
6th July 2007, 12:03 AM
I recall reading about energy membranes and whatnot in Monroe's books as well as Buhlman's. It really feels as though you're going through a passageway or passing through a wall into another dimension. Later on in Monroe's books, he refers to the dimensions as "rings" with the physical at the center, and progressively higher focus levels the more you get away from the core.

If I remember correctly, Robert Bruce mentioned tunnels, for instance when going to the mental plane.

Another particular thing is about how higher realms supposedly feel. The first time Robert Monroe meets the inspecs, he lands in this place that feels unbearably uncomfortable, he describes it like being forced to look straight into a powerful lightbulb as you are stripped of all your energy. Buhlman also mentions something similar. They would have to be attuned by another entity to finally be able to bear staying in those locales.

And so I would guess the classification isn't based solely on visuals and/or events anymore, but rather on the way the locale "feels"; as though reality itself had a different "texture." It's not something that can be described easily through words, since it does not even cater to the five senses we're used to.

Personally, I find myself avoiding words like "etheric" or "astral" or "mental" more and more because I really have no idea where the heck I go when I leave the body; so far it's been different every time :p

dkane
7th July 2007, 08:20 AM
Kiwi,

I tend to agree with you- I have no idea how i get to some places.

Most of the time I just phase though-what for the images, and when they are strong enough, just jump right into the picture. From there I simple ask to be taken somewhere or just explore a while. I find asking is much faster now, as just flying around aimlessly, and asking people " who are you?"-"are you dead?"- "do I know you from somewhere?if so where?" just takes too long lol

The only thing that I have found though is:

1) If I exit traditionally I feel heavier-and the environment is empty when I look around. If I ask to me angels/guide etc the are usually waiting on my balcony having a chat lol :P

2) If I phase I go straight into a scene like a movie and pick up from there. The energy is lighter and there is people everywhere- and most of them seem to know who i am for some reason? (still working that part out)

3) If I ask the guides to take me somewhere usually there are some humorous theatrics to go with it. (maybe my higher self has a funny sense of humor :P lol) For instance when I was taken into focus 35 I found myself in a space suit in side some sort of rocket- in which there was an actual count down and I was blasted into space like star trek!! I feel the G force and everything- it was great! and I laugh my butt off coz it was so fun! :)

I haven't felt moving through rings or anything like that-which I can remember. Im assuming that maybe the whole rocket ship thing is just how my mind perceived it.

CFTraveler
7th July 2007, 06:21 PM
I routinely go through membranes when I project, and usually end up in the locale of one of them. I used to ocassionally phase directly, but lately can't seem to. I have been getting glimpses of really cool places (bright lights, jewelly beings, etc.) but can't seem to stay with it that I know of- I keep passing out-but then I've been getting a lot of 'teaching type' dreams again, and I may be going through a 'readjustment' period, I guess.
Anyway, I usually do RTZ exit and fly up to the astral, in the traditional 'go up to space' and look back and go there, but I can't seem to go into the vortexes I used to get any more. It's like the more I can do of one thing the less I can do of another.

Mishell
7th July 2007, 09:11 PM
CFT said
I've been getting a lot of 'teaching type' dreams again I have never heard anybody else say that before. Every once in a while I dream that I am taking classes. The dreams happen every night, and I wake up sore and exhausted, knowing that I've been out of my body. These "classes" last for 3 or 4 months at a time, and I just started up again with these dreams this week. Wish I could remember what I was learning all night...

CFTraveler
7th July 2007, 10:33 PM
I only came to notice them when I read Monroe's books- when he started projecting he went to a school setting, and realized he'd been there before. After greeting him and getting a sheepish look, the teacher looked at him, and said 'you're conscious, aren't you?' and he admitted it, and the teach. said something like 'so now you're ready to go to the next phase' or something like that. Aunt Clair calls them 'dreamstate lessons' and after consciously projecting, I am more aware of when the lessons start. For a while I was projecting to teaching places, but now I'm just dreaming of them, and none too consciously.

Korpo
7th July 2007, 11:07 PM
IIRC Robert wrote in AD that the membranes between different planes have specific patterns on them that allow identifying the plane. Both symbolic and fractal in nature, if I remember. That "artwork" is on every "square" of the membrane, I think.

Oliver

CFTraveler
7th July 2007, 11:15 PM
Yes, but dink that I am, I didn't get the 'flying and looking back' thing until I looked back by accident and saw the 'plane' structure- before I would pick a star and fly to it and end up in a locale, or go through vortexes to go to differnt locations. Once I got the 'looking back' thing (and had Robert actually tell me), although I have both AD and MAP and have read both cover to cover, somehow missed that teeny-tiny piece of info. So I prob. would have seen the flower thing before had I thought to look back. :roll:

Mishell
7th July 2007, 11:18 PM
Well, CFT, I think I just found out why I need to learn to consciously project! You said I would. :D I knew I stuck around here for a reason :wink:
Thanks

CFTraveler
7th July 2007, 11:25 PM
:lol:

Aunt Clair
9th July 2007, 05:42 AM
I tell what realm I am in by choosing to go there and by becoming familiar with the aspects of the various realms to recognise their attributes . If you search here at AD you will find descriptions others have made of the realms . Here is a bit about my own .

elohim ~ angelic and muse realms

Afterlife ~ gates of death, portals and tunnels to RTZ , Hels , sea of lost souls , homes of the deceased , summerland , hall of justice , etc

9th~ floating island realms , clouds , air elemental spaces , secret places

8th ~ashrams mmortal teaching spirits called mahatma , museums of non earthly sentient beings , ashrams of aliens ,

7th ~ Logic Plane many museums , archives , ability to pass from one area or building to another temporal stability easy to map explorations and return

6th ~colourful 3D realms with inability to move beyond or see other nearby buildings , ashrams etc ie Akashic Records

5th ~ monochrome like a B&W tv set entrance level to higher planes
ie Euro Hall of Records

Astral ~ gray to green having no floor /ground or ceiling /sky
dreamy bright moving colourful shapes having no purpose float by
the great between good for connecting to a live person on earth and entrance to dreamstate of others and a place to meet live projectors

Etheric ~ clean crisp replica of buildings less people , little noise , dreamlike and litter free

RTZ ~maybe gray to fully coloured 3D temporally stable earth plane

Sub Etheric ~dirtiest part of home or city , negative unpleasant energy , replica of earthly plane but lacking colour or live prana , a feeling of closed in space

Totemic ~underground caves rocks streams , talking animal teachers

Hels~upper hels are not constrained there are pillars of light , fountains and angels there to help raise the vibration of thise stuck here due to negative vibration and emotions ie fear , hate , revenge, guilt , sorrow

dkane
10th July 2007, 02:26 AM
Hi Aunt Clair,

Thanks for your response.

Your observations are in far more detail than my experiences. I have to say, it’s still a bit of a hit and miss, shoot from the belt situation for me.

I have noted that your observations of levels are alot more.. Esoteric? Magical maybe? than mine. Most of the time when I project I usually find myself in places that mimic the modern world? Buildings, cars, lots of people etc-

Though from your descriptions I feel i can verify some of your experiences with mine. Such as I have noticed that when I project into the (what I think is-all references I make are "what I think" or I wouldn’t have started the post :) ) RTZ- I have experienced the grey/black and white monotone colors. I thought this was just a problem with my perceiving in the RTZ- and I have also noticed the reality fluctuations there. I have a feeling a project to summer land alot and meet some of my past away friends there- as summer land really is a fitting word for it as it seems to be one big holiday summer resort atmosphere there.

I have met angels- they seem to have bright blonde curly (usually to shoulder length) hair most of the time and bright blue or clear eyes. They seemed very normal to me, rather than a blinding mystical experience if you know what I mean- I kind of feel like if I hadn’t noticed the continuing visual differences (hair and eyes) on an ongoing basis- I probably wouldn’t have known.

Funnily enough I asked to meet some higher beings a week or so ago, while I was visiting people I seemed to know unconsciously while I was projecting. The next minute everyone in the apartment is rushing around and 3 guys in trending clothes walk through the front door- scan everyone then walk up to me and say ..Dyah?, pleased to meet you. I didn’t know who they were, but everyone else seemed to know- just looked like some good dudes to hang with-like friends. No blinding lights though, just people I feel comfortable with.

When it comes to spirit homes, I project to meet a few deceased friends at their home (where ever it is) - Is this what you call the spirit homes?

Interesting part I have found is it’s just like meeting them in real life. The place doesn’t seem to fluctuate like it does in the RTZ. When I go to their house it is always the same- and I didn’t even know they had a pet years ago that had passed away- I now I have met their family pet over there.

I have been to on place that stood out to me though, in which you might be able to shed some light on.

I phased a couple times and found myself in a very expensive version of my apartment. I walked onto the balcony a flew off towards the cityscape I could see (doesn’t exist in real life). As soon as I leave the balcony- beautiful music fills the atmosphere and its like the entire city is dancing. There are lines of angels flying in lines, and they seem to be made of what looked like purple fluffy stuff- the cars seemed to be moving in time to be music- and as I was flying into the city I could hear a thousand voices supporting me and guiding me while I was flying. It was strange but the whole place seemed to be moving and dancing on time to the music- buildings,cars, people-everything- and the atmosphere was very lively and happy.

Any idea where this is in regards to your scale?

Thanks,

Dyah

Aunt Clair
10th July 2007, 04:40 PM
When it comes to spirit homes, I project to meet a few deceased friends at their home (where ever it is) - Is this what you call the spirit homes?
Yes ,I think Robert Monroe first called these the spirit homes of the deceased .

Interesting part I have found is it’s just like meeting them in real life. The place doesn’t seem to fluctuate like it does in the RTZ. When I go to their house it is always the same- and I didn’t even know they had a pet years ago that had passed away- I now I have met their family pet over there. Typically the spirit homes are temporally stable unless the spirit begins to decay .Spirits may choose to be less interactive and to rest in peace . At that time , the home energy is recycled slowly thru a decay process .

I phased a couple times and found myself in a very expensive version of my apartment. I walked onto the balcony a flew off towards the cityscape I could see (doesn’t exist in real life). As soon as I leave the balcony- beautiful music fills the atmosphere and its like the entire city is dancing. There are lines of angels flying in lines, and they seem to be made of what looked like purple fluffy stuff- the cars seemed to be moving in time to be music- and as I was flying into the city I could hear a thousand voices supporting me and guiding me while I was flying. It was strange but the whole place seemed to be moving and dancing on time to the music- buildings,cars, people-everything- and the atmosphere was very lively and happy.This sounds like it could be a mindscape built into the etheric of your home city . A mindscape is a manifested template over a realm you often frequent .Or a mindscape can be manifested from scratch in a spirit realm .

dkane
13th July 2007, 06:56 AM
Hi Aunt Clair,

Thanks for your info. Could you elaborate more on the decay of the spiritual homes?ie whats the use of the decay, does this mean the spirit dies in some way?

Thanks,

Dyah

Aunt Clair
13th July 2007, 09:43 PM
Hi Aunt Clair,

Thanks for your info. Could you elaborate more on the decay of the spiritual homes?ie whats the use of the decay, does this mean the spirit dies in some way?

Thanks,

DyahI believe that the soul reincarnates but that the spirit has only one life as that personality and that the spirit remains eternally in afterlife realms with the ability to influence future incarnations of their soul and their group soul and /or family remaining on earth . But that some spirit exercise their freewill to Rest in Peace and go to eternal rest instead.

When the spirit slumbers then the manifestations of that spirit ie their spirit homes begin to crumble back to the nothing to decay and become formless spirit energy . so we return in projection to the homes of the deceased and find only a few generations back .

I have met relatives born in 1799 which remain interactive with earthly descendents .But I have met relatives born in 1874 who choose to sleep .

My older sister Linda had a terminal condition and was given 5 months to live but radical surgery arrestef that and she is still alive 20 years later . Strangely this sister argues still that she will have no concern for earthly affairs when she dies and she chooses to exercise her freewill to sleep instead .

I have begun my spirit home near my father and his parents . I cannot find my mother's parents homes YET , even though I have met them in spirit . I have met my Great Aunt Jean who died in the 1980s , she is already sleeping sadly , her parents are also sleeping but thankfully my grandmother is very active still . I love her and enjoy her regular visits .
And strangely an ancestor of hers born in 1799 is still alive . That lady was born in Northern Ireland and moved to Scotland and then USA . She lived long enough to be photographed in the 1870s . Her children sleep but she remains active .

I remain curious as to what makes some folk want to let go and sleep , I do not know that it is possible for that personality to wake again . I feel that they do not but they do not care and that it is their perogative . But contrast this with ancient spirits of immortals who have been alive teaching with great love and compassion for thousands of years . It seems almost lazy and apathetic to rest eternally .

But I am confident that there are many different ideas on afterlife and that some people already plan to let it all go and take a back seat as a soul memory in the next incarnation and others are insatiably curious and cannot imagine eternal slumber as an option . And I wonder if the spirit becomes slowly more lethargic and disinterested in the goings on of an unfamiliar rapidly changing world and sleeps more and more often until they just do not wake up again .

I was very sorry to see my grandmother's parents sleeping so soon . their floor looked like a soaking wet piece of carboard in the wind slowly flapping and little bits continuing to fall off and sometimes great parts fall off too . Spirit homes are full colour and three dimensional but decaying homes are monochrome shades of night time sky indigo , midnight blue and finally black .

CFTraveler
13th July 2007, 10:42 PM
This topic brought to mind something that I have been experiencing for some time now, and it is about my father. He passed more than 20 years ago, but I didn't hear from him for the first 3 years. Then I began to dream (I'm sure you have read this in my other posts) that I meet him in another realm, [which is different enough from 'here']and in this realm we are both conscious that he was dead for three years, and came back-not to here, but to there (that secondary realm). He has recently contacted me again, (for the third time, the second was a bit weird) in this 'secondary' place, and he has told me he was 'dead' for those 4 years, and is now back. (Once again, not to 'here', but 'there'). So it just occured to me that that is what he was talking about:

I do not know that it is possible for that personality to wake again . I feel that they do not but they do not care and that it is their perogative . But contrast this with ancient spirits of immortals who have been alive teaching with great love and compassion for thousands of years . So if I'm guessing right, or interpreting this information the right way, then I'd say that they can wake up provided it hasn't been too long.

dkane
14th July 2007, 01:52 AM
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info. My explorations to the moment, fall in agreement with your beliefs above.

To push the subject a little further- how do the accession paths into light beings, path of masters etc fit into this then?

I guess the easy answer is the soul is on the path not the personality- BUT-if you are an expression of your soul group, and you are on the path to mastery- ie your personality has been choosen with the nessecary requirements to walk this path- why would this end upon death?

Also, in Bruce Moen's book he talks about a retreival in where a he checks back in on a lady who he had retreved a few months earlier to find she had become a light being?and set on a path of the light beings (Monroe calls them his INSPEC in Far Journeys)- This would suggest she kept her personality?

With the personality being mortal (having an expiry date) and only being used for one life time- and the soul being imortal and reincarnating continually- this brings up 2 questions.

1) Does this mean "we"(our personalties) are really just disposable clones for our souls to learn our lessons?

2) If "we" (our personalties) are different every lifetime- why would our personality of this life time be responsible for any past karmic actions?As we are only really here for one lifetime and our personality (this lifetime) cannot be responsible for decisions of another personality from a past lifetime?

3)Why am "I" studying a masters course on the astral-if my personality is disposable? My soul may be studying unconsciously- but there is alot of studying going on that my personality is completely aware and Im making the decisions in the "tests". If the personality is disposable- and is only a tool for soul (like a clone) to get what it needs-why set the personality on a path to any sort of mastery?

In regards to "personality"- my definition of it- in this case is conscious awareness of "you". The part that I know i have experienced- as I feel you cannot be aware of anything consciously unless it is filtered though your personality. If your conscious awareness of you is not there- you essentially arent. ie- if you are not consciously making the decisions at anytime-you arent there.eg- If Im studying outside of my conscious awareness-how can it really be me? (subconscious arguments negated)

With that in mind- but off the subject a little.

Have any of you completed the/a masters course?

Ive been studying a masters (minor) course over there for about a yr and a half- and wondering if any of you could share your experiences?

Thanks,

Dyah

Aunt Clair
14th July 2007, 06:20 AM
how do the accession paths into light beings, path of masters etc fit into this then? Imho , all can choose one of many paths to enlightenment some say that there are 8 . Alice Bailey wrote about 23 books on the pathways and projections to the realms and energy body development . These were all free on the web after her death by her request but recently they have been removed by her heirs . The path to Earth Service was one of these and another was absolute logos . In other words. grow by service to humanity as a teacher which begins while on Earth or try to become an avatar by accomplishing all of the other pathways over multiple lifetimes .

I guess the easy answer is the soul is on the path not the personality- BUT-if you are an expression of your soul group, and you are on the path to mastery- ie your personality has been choosen with the nessecary requirements to walk this path- why would this end upon death? I think it is sad if we choose to sleep it away . I feel that authoring the path of the soul and manifesting opportunities for the soul to learn and guiding the soul with love would be honourable and enlightening and much preferable to letting go of the reins and taking a long perhaps permanent nap .

Also, in Bruce Moen's book he talks about a retreival in where a he checks back in on a lady who he had retreved a few months earlier to find she had become a light being?and set on a path of the light beings (Monroe calls them his INSPEC in Far Journeys)- This would suggest she kept her personality? Yes I agree . I feel that strong personalities do not decay but choose to work for the greater good to be accessed by future generations . We must surrender some of the ego to ascend but if we surrender it completely we become one more golden drop in the pond and we lose the ability to cause change , imho . I do not want to become a part of the golden sauce . I want to work like Buddha says like Quan Yen and Christ say until each one of us ascends and then enter the golden pond or move to another planet of sentient beings to help them ascend in kind .

With the personality being mortal (having an expiry date) and only being used for one life time- and the soul being imortal and reincarnating continually- this brings up 2 questions.
1) Does this mean "we"(our personalties) are really just disposable clones for our souls to learn our lessons? The spirit has freewill to be disposed of or not . I don't think the soul discards it so much as it discards life and decides to sleep or "die "again by freewill . We only get one life as the personality unless we learn to steer the ship . The immortal spirit comes back aware of the souls goal and with permission enters into a new incarnation ie as an avatar or as a teacher , for example .

I believe in my heart of hearts that Jacob Boehme ,Eliaphas Levi , Robert Monroe and Franz Bardon are part of the consiousness of Robert Bruce .I came to this conclusion bot by any boast Bruce has made for he has not . I came to this because these spirits have appeared in my circle in front of peers and told us they are connected . But it is more complicated then it appears .

Others on Earth would also be part of the connection and yet may have chosen to forget the goal and to be sleepy . Robert met at least one look alike in the USA who was an author and metaphysicist . I just cannot fathom how much of the memory they have or do not have . It would seem that the family memory is discarded and only the work is downloaded in that case . I feel that other teachers pioggy back this way too with permissions . The monad is a cluster of souls which presents in different genders across the globe not so far from each other but far enough that some might have died of old age before a younger aspect has even been born .

Think of a jelly fish with 12 long tentacles accessing times and spaces across the world but still connected to each other in a goal to ascend . Some of these sleepy tentacles recall the goal and are eager to work . Others remain clueless drifting and happy to be so . But if the main driver dies prematurely then a sleeper awakens by force for the jellyfish or monad needs this and will cause the most aware of its tentacles to spasm into consciousness .

2) If "we" (our personalties) are different every lifetime- why would our personality of this life time be responsible for any past karmic actions?As we are only really here for one lifetime and our personality (this lifetime) cannot be responsible for decisions of another personality from a past lifetime?
What I have been taught and what I believe is expressed here imho only . Because I take on board that the understandings I have are incomplete.

But we were taught to clean our field of souls . We were taught to clean the family genetic karmic lines and the spiritul consciousness lines of the monad .

There is a soul group of diverse genetic lines which we clean that is our family field of souls . Within this group soul we marry into other similar related lines again and again who over time have changed names and perhaps countries , cultures or race .

There is also an oversoul which allows and authors the experience across diverse cultures and manifests the opportune times of birth . This pattern of opportunity is still to complex for me to fathom . But there is a lot of conflicting freewill and karma which causes chaos . So there is some predestination and some freewill and some chaos and never is a live completely set . But CaterpillarWoman avatar souls have an understanding of the prophecies and the predestination and seem to listen to the inner voice in order to fulfill it even when they know that some of the way will be harsh .

We have been taught that all can be forgiven but that we endure the consequences of what previous personalities did and through this pain we learn to love more and to have mercy ourselves .

3)Why am "I" studying a masters course on the astral-if my personality is disposable? My soul may be studying unconsciously- but there is alot of studying going on that my personality is completely aware and Im making the decisions in the "tests". If the personality is disposable- and is only a tool for soul (like a clone) to get what it needs-why set the personality on a path to any sort of mastery? I would love to read as would others ,I am sure ,what your recall is of dreamstate lessons . I enjoy reading CFT and Tempestinateapot's works . I see that these threads get a number of views why not write a few posts to begin with about projections and lessons in the realms .

I think that we study because we love to . We study because we want to improve the humanity of the planet and the condition of the innocent . We suffer thru the violence and inhumanity and wish to make a difference We want to have a reason to exist . We want to learn and this makes our soul resonate with the divine purpose of life . We are God all of us experiencing a physical life and improving self until such time that the vessel might allow us to walk on earth as a benevolent God . That is to evolve the spiritual dna so that it might sustain sentient light in a full measure and not in tiny upward climbing bursts as we achieve in kundalini .

I think that researching the sentient beings of other planets we learn that a chaotic and rapid spiritual evolution leads to God beings warring to destroy themselves and every life form on their planet . From their holocaust , they learn and strive to teach us to move along in peace instead .

If Im studying outside of my conscious awareness-how can it really be me? (subconscious arguments negated)Now that's the enigma isn't it . We have a paradigm in which we have conspired to sublimate and negate the ego for the greater to good to join to the universal mind and yet if we join completely we only become another golden drop in the pond and cannot effect change only observe the world of freewill , destiny and chaos and the weavings of it . I choose to be a player in the game not an observer . I want to negate enough of the ego to rid self of more base human emotions and yet keep enough of the consciousness to be aware of the goal and come to the next incarnation steering the course full speed ahead without the distractions and illusions of the physical world .

With that in mind- but off the subject a little.Have any of you completed the/a masters course?
I have not paid any tuitions to a teacher on Earth . Is that what you mean ?

This topic brought to mind something that I have been experiencing ... So if I'm guessing right, or interpreting this information the right way, then I'd say that they can wake up provided it hasn't been too long.
That is a good point . I do recall meeting spirits who got mired in the Sea of Lost Souls and were unable to contact their loved ones while there but who came out of that place by raising their vibration ...love , forgiveness etc .
So they were "lost but now are found "too . Thanks , I take comfort in that CFT .

dkane
14th July 2007, 05:36 PM
Aunt clair,

Im unsure if you were making a funny :) but i didnt mean i was paying anyone any earthly fees lol- I had my guide laugh at me the other day and say(after i had been told about 1 year earlier-and have had many tests) that i was studying a masters course (minor)-and he laughed at me like i was talking on a huge task-while we were on the way to theives hell for another lesson.

Does anyone know what im talking about?

dkane
14th July 2007, 05:47 PM
Hi Aunt clair,

"I would love to read as would others ,I am sure ,what your recall is of dreamstate lessons ."

I dont mean any disrespect-but I have FULL consciousness of lessons+guides+teachers+lessons.- no exit- direct phase-no loss of conciseness- guides guiding me the entire time.

Im not dreaming.

Could you share your experiences?

Thank you,

Dyah

dkane
14th July 2007, 06:31 PM
Hi Aunt Clair,

I have just re read my last post and feel it looks very defensive- that was not my intention-sorry. I wanted to clarify that to me they dont seem to be in dream state as i am concious the entire time.

I would love to share my experiences with you-and would be happy to-though I feel they made not make sense to many people without prior knowledge +intuition on the experience if that makes sense-THOUGH i would be happy to share what little experience an reflection I have on the situations I have encountered- if not for others to understand but for you to shed your perspective on the matter?

I dont mean to pretend to be anyone with any specialty of any kind-just a humble person trying to learn what I can- I dont think I am special in anyway-just hoping to learn.

thank you,

Dyah

Aunt Clair
15th July 2007, 07:47 AM
No offense taken . Honestly , I was not being sarcastic .I was asking you genuinely . I did not understand if you were paying an earthly teacher or having dreamstate lessons or trance lessons or D all of the above and I only wanted clairification so I might answer you . I am genuinely interested in reading your experiences . I also feel others would like to read them . I did not mean to imply that I was challenging your credibility . I am not . What you say sounds credible and I only meant to encourage you to put it to post by expressing yourself in writing . I feel it helps others to confirm their own mystical experiences and it also helps the magician to come to metacognition and integration .