PDA

View Full Version : Chakra and the wavelenght of light.

Triot
8th July 2007, 01:29 AM
Coincidence?

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x316/triot_photos/PrimarySecondaryColorsd.gif

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x316/triot_photos/color-spectrum-rca.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x316/triot_photos/rainbow_conception_missouri_1_crop.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x316/triot_photos/spectrum.jpg

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x316/triot_photos/Chakra_00.jpg

lucidcruiser99
8th July 2007, 02:23 AM
This is interesting, I have studied quite a bit of formal optics in the past. The cool thing is there are an infinite number of colors that the human eye can't see.

Since I know for a fact that everyone here likes learning, I'll explain with a little more detail (as I admittedly google the actual units) :D

The human eye can see light which has wavelengths between 400 (violet) nanometers and 700 (red) nanometers. Since there is no determined limit to how fast light can vibrate, we can assume that light could have wavelengths between 700nm and infinity. We categorize light with wavelengths larger than 700nm as infraRED, and smaller than 400nm as ultraVIOLET.

We know these exist because we use them everywhere -- infrared contains x-rays and gamma rays, ultraviolet contains microwave rays and AM/FM, among others. They are all just different "colors" which we cannot see. Light, including the visible parts, are simply electromagnetic waves.

But these non-visible rays are indeed LIGHT. Don't believe me? Point your TV remote at a video camcorder and look through the eyepiece or LCD screen. You'll see flashes of light which correspond to signals that are interpreted by the infrared receiver on the TV, decoded much like morse code. We just can't see them with the naked eye, but we can create it. This is the basis of how nightvision works too.

The sun emits tons of infrared light that has beautiful properties, especially with nature. Living plants glow while other surfaces which are normally bright may absorb the infrared light. You can modify a camera to capture this light, and examples are all over the internet. They can be very eerie.

For example: http://flickr.com/photos/josepha_mtl/414212342/

So what can this mean in the astral world? We speak of it being of a higher order vibration than the TimeSpace world. Maybe auras are light vibrations so fast that the human eye or scientific gadgets cannot see them, but a tuned chakra can translate it visually to the brain.

Maybe the slower vibrating light waves contain records of the fast vibrating ones much like ripples in a body of water collectively crate larger waves. Then the astral body, once frequencies are matched, can tune into this and decode the waveforms effectively traversing through time.

Very slow or very fast vibrating light can interfere with visible light, much like a loud subwoofer can drown out all other sound including high pitched sound. Maybe this is how astral elements like spirits and etheric bodies sometimes are seen with the naked eye, or captured on a camera.

Things like this have kept me up nights, honestly. If you read this whole rant, go get yourself a cookie! :lol: I'm kind of a physics nerd :shock:

Mishell
8th July 2007, 02:58 AM
mmm, yummy cookie :lol:

CFTraveler
8th July 2007, 06:38 PM
triot wrote:
Coincidence? Why?

Korpo
8th July 2007, 06:45 PM
Our eye perceives the wavelength with the most energy (highest frequency) as purple (bordering on the ultraviolet. The information from the 3rd eye is interpreted by the visual cortex. The energy taken in by the 3rd eye and crown chakras is the most subtle one and of the highest vibration as well.

Maybe that is just our brain assigning the same colour to information of similar content? :)

Oliver

Chris_com28
10th July 2007, 04:04 PM
I'm not sure what the original post ment. I guess it's something to do with the supposed colour of the chakras. Maybe something to do with RGB being the primary light colours and being pretty mcu the first and middle chakra colours. Also combining the two creates white, a colour of balance. When all chakras are perfectly balanced I'm guessing you'd see a white aura around the person.
Though not everyone agrees with the "rainbow" theory of chakras, which kind of confuses and annoys me. Though it seems most technology designed to detect the aura and the chakras agrees with the rainbow theory.
Anyway, lucidcruiser, that was a fairly interesting post. I sort of had the same idea a while ago. Though my idea was if a higher frequency lowered itself it could interfere with reality's frequency, not if it's powerful enough it can interfere. Though I don't know much science.

CFTraveler
10th July 2007, 06:26 PM
Though my idea was if a higher frequency lowered itself it could interfere with reality's frequency, not if it's powerful enough it can interfere. Though I don't know much science. IMO if a higher freq. would lower it's vibration it would just manifest as a lower vibration light, like infrared. Does infrared interfere with natural (white) full-spectrum light? :? (I'm not being a smartass here, it's a genuine question)- And you'd be surprised at the things that keep me up at night.

Böng
10th July 2007, 06:54 PM
Though my idea was if a higher frequency lowered itself it could interfere with reality's frequency, not if it's powerful enough it can interfere. Though I don't know much science. IMO if a higher freq. would lower it's vibration it would just manifest as a lower vibration light, like infrared. Does infrared interfere with natural (white) full-spectrum light? :? (I'm not being a smartass here, it's a genuine question)- And you'd be surprised at the things that keep me up at night.

in my opinion if you mean full-spectum light like natural sunlight: infrared is a part of that like UV rays - so it only changes its composition (warm light to warmer light ;) )

You could use a full-specrum lightbulb and one/two infrared lamps to see if you register changes when you let them shine on your skin

CFTraveler
10th July 2007, 07:23 PM
in my opinion if you mean full-spectum light like natural sunlight: infrared is a part of that like UV rays - so it only changes its composition (warm light to warmer light ;) ) That's what I thought.

You could use a full-specrum lightbulb and one/two infrared lamps to see if you register changes when you let them shine on your skin That would just affect my reaction (more heat) to the IR, but it wouldn't show anything about the quality of the sunlight, other than now it has more IR in it. But the same number of photons would still be there, just some of them would be vibrating slower. (Seems to me.)

CFTraveler
10th July 2007, 07:27 PM
Oh, and I almost forgot:
http://www.apples4theteacher.com/images/grandparents-day-gifts/cookies.jpg
Cookies for everyone!

Triot
24th July 2007, 11:20 PM
Well, seven chakras and seven colours within the spectra. Maybe just
my mind trying to see a pattern or relation. Place the colour spectra
on top of the seven basic chakras, root to top. Why is the heart chakra
green or the rest represented in the same colours as within the visible
range. I don't mind being a nerd.

Wavelenght Frequency
(nm) (THz)

Green 577-492 520-610

In some meditation you are suppose to visualize heart chakra as a
green spinning wheel....hmm... ok, I'll have seven cookies with that.

Lucidcruiser, is there an answer to where I am when being in the
realtime zone? From the technical side. I mean, how come people
can't see you, but still you view the same plane as they do.

And how come some people can look into the realtime zone without
OBE'ing. Maybe this is what's called astral sight. :?:

Korpo
25th July 2007, 04:43 AM
There's an infinite number of colors within the spectrum, we just chose to perceive some of them more strongly. It is not a feature of the spectrum, but of our perception apparatus.

Oliver

CFTraveler
25th July 2007, 03:37 PM
I wouldn't say we 'chose', since our eyes only have rods and cones for 3 colors, and the rest are the combination of those three colored rods- so we have not much of a choice in the matter. Only so many rods. So yes, the limitation is due to perceptual apparatus, but that is mainly decided by biology.

lucidcruiser99
27th July 2007, 04:34 AM
Light waves can definitely interfere with other waves. The reason we see colors in soap bubbles and oil spots is light waves interfering.

However this interference is due to the phase difference between two similar light rays, and not it's wavelength. This, if I'm understanding correctly, would disprove my above theory that infra/ultra radiation from the ethers could directly interfere with normal visible light.

But there is a fuzzy line between what is visible and non-visible light, and it differs for each person. Many animals, namely birds of prey, are able to see ultraviolet light for a little optic advantage. Maybe those who are prone to seeing abnormalities have eyes extra-sensitive to wavelengths not normally visible to the average (wo)man?

CFTraveler
27th July 2007, 04:31 PM
Light waves can definitely interfere with other waves. The reason we see colors in soap bubbles and oil spots is light waves interfering. You're making me think too early. :lol:

However this interference is due to the phase difference between two similar light rays, and not it's wavelength. This, if I'm understanding correctly, would disprove my above theory that infra/ultra radiation from the ethers could directly interfere with normal visible light. The way I see (guess) it, it's possible that radiation from the ethers may be something completely different than we can even imagine, maybe something supralocal or nonlocal, but even if it doesn't interfere in a local way, it's possible (why not?) that we can still sense it, not so much with our eyes, but with our own nonlocal fields. [as in using our aura as a sensory organ, like radar] Something like an interference pattern between two nonlocal fields that we naturally perceive just not with our physical organs, or with aspects of our physical organs (like our pineal gland, for example) that we use just for that type of perception.
Let me write it before I lose it: Let's pretend that the predator/prey relationship is more than physical-sensory, that there is some sort of interference pattern recognition mechanism happening- that's why a deer that's 'tuned in' can sense the predator that is hiding nearby- and that all animals have it (including us) depending on how much they need it for survival- let's say that in our case it's dormant as a dominant sense but it still works- that's why some people know when someone else is looking at them. Maybe this field interference recogintion sense is what we use when we see ghosts, the astral, and other projectors.

But there is a fuzzy line between what is visible and non-visible light, and it differs for each person. Many animals, namely birds of prey, are able to see ultraviolet light for a little optic advantage. Maybe those who are prone to seeing abnormalities have eyes extra-sensitive to wavelengths not normally visible to the average (wo)man? Also cats can see movement in their peripheral vision.

Phew! I hope this made sense as I had trouble getting it down as fast as it was coming.

Korpo
27th July 2007, 05:19 PM
Good thinking there, I see. ;)

And fast, too, it almost takes the breath out of me when reading. ;)

Oliver

CFTraveler
27th July 2007, 05:29 PM
Must have been my 'mad scientist' personality 'on' this morning. I'll reread it when more coherent.

lucidcruiser99
27th July 2007, 08:43 PM
The way I see (guess) it, it's possible that radiation from the ethers may be something completely different than we can even imagine, maybe something supralocal or nonlocal, but even if it doesn't interfere in a local way

You're probably right, but the "mad scientist" in me is trying to group it with something I can wrap my head around.

Isn't it interesting how dreams/travels must be translated into things more atune to the physical upon awakening/re-entry, often losing things in the translation? And yet here we all are, struggling to do the same to ourselves! Consciously!

Well, scrolling up and re-reading, I can see why this system was put into place :-P

Mishell
27th July 2007, 08:52 PM
CF said
Let's pretend that the predator/prey relationship is more than physical-sensory, that there is some sort of interference pattern recognition mechanism happening- that's why a deer that's 'tuned in' can sense the predator that is hiding nearby- and that all animals have it (including us) depending on how much they need it for survival- let's say that in our case it's dormant as a dominant sense but it still works- that's why some people know when someone else is looking at them. Maybe this field interference recogintion sense is what we use when we see ghosts, the astral, and other projectors.

I tend to agree with all you have said here. But, I think the field interference extends beyond "seeing".

The following is from Rupret Sheldrake’s book The Sense of Being Stared At.

I propose that the outward projection of visual images occurs through perceptual fields. These are both psychological, in the sense that they underlie our conscious perceptions, and also in some sense physical, in that they actually exist outside the brain and have detectable effects, as in the sense of being stared at. Human perception is not unique in being extended, and neither are human minds. Of course, the kinds of minds and perceptions in different species differ, but what they have in common is that they depend on extended fields and are not confined to the inside of the body. I propose that all animals capable of vision see things through fields projected beyond the surface of their bodies.

Moreover, eyes are not static. They move as we look at things, our heads move, and our entire bodies move around in the environment. As we do so our perceptual fields change. And these perceptual fields are not separate from our own bodies, but include them. We can see ourselves- for example, the side of our nose, or our hands and feet. We are inside our fields of vision. Our awareness of three-dimensional space includes an awareness of our own bodies within it, and an awareness of their movements. Like other animals, we are not just perceivers but behavers, and our perceptions and behavior are closely linked.
(…)
When we focus our visual attention on something at a distance (or by focusing our hearing), it is as if our mind extends outward to connect us with this distant object. But, although our awareness is focused in this way, we retain a background awareness of the environment all around us to a greater or lesser degree. This general sense of the environment is also projected in a perceptual field all around us. We experience our bodies as embedded in a three-dimensional space, and moving around within it. This experience is not confined to the inside of our heads. It is not an internal model somewhere inside our brains. Rather it depends on an extended field within and around our bodies.

When someone stares at another person from behind, the projection of the starer’s attention means that his field of vision extends out to touch the person he is staring at. His image of that person is projected onto that person through his perceptual field. Meanwhile, the person stared at also has a field around herself. I suggest that the starer’s field of vision interacts with the field surrounding the person being stared at. One field is influenced by another filed. This field interaction is detected through a change or difference in the field around the body. Just as the field around a magnet is changed when another magnet is nearby, this field interaction is directional. The interaction may be weak, and need be not be experienced consciously by the person being stared at. But, if the interaction is strong enough, the person stared at may respond by turning around, without thinking and without knowing why.

It's a very good book, full of science, case studies, and lots of referances.

CFTraveler
27th July 2007, 10:02 PM
We had the same idea! Only he's a real scientist. BTW, I read most of Sheldrake's 'The Presence of the Past', but not that book, so I didn't channel him. Or maybe I did.

Mishell
27th July 2007, 10:28 PM
:lol:

star
28th July 2007, 05:46 PM
Oh goodness, take the science out of it and go back to breathing. :P

CFTraveler
28th July 2007, 05:49 PM
As an occasional science nerd: them's fightin' words! JK. But we got you to read it, now didn't we?

Triot
1st August 2007, 09:12 PM
Listening to Roberts radio interviews he mentions when chakras are
active.. think it was the heart chakra.. if you can see auras and the
heart chakra is active, then the person has a green aura around
them. Well, colours to me is light at certain vibrations.

Being the bedroom scientist, with only tools but un-scientific ideas...
well, I conclude my research with a moment of flirting with imagination. :roll:

Something like this:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x316/triot_photos/pic.jpg

CFTraveler
1st August 2007, 09:18 PM
Triot wrote:
Well, colours to me is light at certain vibrations. To you and everyone else. :D

lucidcruiser99
3rd August 2007, 12:59 AM
My question is what are the reasons that certain colors are associated with certain chakras? Were they just picked because 7 colors / 7 chakras or is there a deeper association?

CFTraveler
3rd August 2007, 01:52 AM
Well, if you start at the base chakra and work your way up, you'll see the frequencies go up as you go up all the way to the crown- this tells me that the ancient Hindus were smarter than we think.

Mishell
3rd August 2007, 03:05 AM
When I scan my chakras, I see the color of each one. I think probably it is because I learned to do it that way rather than meaning each chakra is a specific color. I think the colors were assigned to the chakras, not that each chakra is a certain color.

CFTraveler
3rd August 2007, 03:12 AM
When I scan my chakras, I see the color of each one. I think probably it is because I learned to do it that way rather than meaning each chakra is a specific color. I think the colors were assigned to the chakras, not that each chakra is a certain color. A long long time ago I saw the chakras and I just saw them as soft glow in the dark (actually, my hubby's). But my point is, than when the Hindus assigned the colors to the chakras, they must have known more about wavelengths and all that good stuff than we give them credit for.

Triot
4th August 2007, 11:41 PM
Triot wrote:
Well, colours to me is light at certain vibrations. To you and everyone else. :D

ops.. yes... :oops:

Triot
5th August 2007, 01:35 AM
When I scan my chakras, I see the color of each one. I think probably it is because I learned to do it that way rather than meaning each chakra is a specific color. I think the colors were assigned to the chakras, not that each chakra is a certain color.

When you see them, do they come in the same pattern as the colour
spectra? If someone say they see their heart chakra as red or
yellow, any of the others, then it's assigned. Still seven wavelengths
and seven chakras are more neutral of individual interpretation.
Find that itself strange. Why not 7 chakras and 15 different basic
colours. Would save me from trouble.

Mishell
5th August 2007, 01:53 AM
Hello Triot

Yes, I see the 7 main chakras in the same pattern as the spectrum; red at the root to violet at the crown. But there are other chakras, and I see thier colors as well when I do my scan.

I still think the colors are assigned. :wink: :D

Some people see the crown chakra as white. I see a white chakra above the crown.

Aunt Clair
11th August 2007, 01:44 PM
WATER WATER WATER AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR AIR FIRE FIRE FIRE EARTH EARTH EARTH
purple....indigo.....blue............green........ ...........yellow .....orange..............red
http://www.yorku.ca/eye/spectrum.gif
..violet blue..periwinkle....aqua...........chartreuse..... ........amber.......red orange
rear facing .....spine....front facing
stage II --------------------stage I chakras

--------------------------------violet
violet indigo ( purple rose ?)
--------------------------------indigo
indigo blue (periwinkle ?)
---------------------------------blue
aqua
---------------------------------green
chartruese yellow green
---------------------------------yellow
amber
---------------------------------orange
salmon red orange
----------------------------------red
rose

http://members.iinet.net.au/~curran/energy%20body/137%20h%20%20chakras%20doubling.jpg

The universal energy or pranic source is white light and the spinal ascension channel is like the prism that recieves that light . So I feel that the chakras are white light broken with a prism refracting the rainbow colours and that when the body reaches the second stage of chakra development between each pair of chakras comes a newer smaller one that is a blend of the colours it lies between .Some of these colours have no names and some of the higher vibrations colours are beyond our physical sight . Some are beyond our clairvoyant sight also .

Hermetically the colour tells us about the elemental attributes of each energy . white and Greens are air , yellow and oranges fire , blues purples water , red brown blacks earth

Beyond the nature of the colour is the curious possibility that the colour might imply the scientific element energy too . For when we use spectrographs we can look at a star far away and see the nature of the gases within by the colour on the lens . Perhaps then the colour is the vibration of the light and the vibration of that light is the elemental nature of the prana .

Mishell
11th August 2007, 03:37 PM
Aunt Clair said

when the body reaches the second stage of chakra development between each pair of chakras comes a newer smaller one that is a blend of the colours it lies between

:shock:

Yes, I see this but have found no informaton on it anywhere. I am tired of being told I wrong and there are only 7 chakras. :roll:

I have found a little bit of info on the thymus chakra (between the heart and throat). I started feeling it pulse a couple of years ago. Then maybe last year I started seeing turquoise in that spot when I scanned my chakras.

Currently, this is happening with the chakra between the root and navel. I know it is salmon colored because of a dream I had, but as of yet I do not "see" the chakra when I do my scan. :?: I know that the thymus chakra has to do with the immune system, but I have not found anything out about this salmon colored one (although, maybe I have an idea :wink: ) Is there anything you could tell me about it?

Aunt Clair
13th August 2007, 12:34 AM
I Stage Chakras ~from : http://www.orientalstudies.biz/Oriental ... asPage.htm (http://www.orientalstudies.biz/OrientalStudies/ChakrasPage.htm)

PURPLE: Crown: Connects you with message from higher realms. Can be experienced as a pressure on the top of the head.

INDIGO: Third Eye: Pineal Gland: This Chakra is a physical eye with the capabilities of looking upward.

BLUE: Throat: Tied to creativity and communication. Feels pressure when you are not communicating your emotions properly.

GREEN: Heart Chakra: Blockage can manifest as immune system or heart problems, or a lack of compassion.

YELLOW: Solar Plexus: Seat of Emotions. Gives us a sense of personal power in the world. Blockage manifests as anger or a sense of victimization.

ORANGE: Spleen: Located just beneath the navel, and related to our sexual and reproductive capacity. Blockage manifests as emotional problems or sexual guilt.

RED: Base: Kundalini: Root Chakra: Located at the base of the spine. Contains the primary 8 cells that have all of the knowledge of creation and remain the only cells in your body that do not change in your lifetime. It grounds us in the physical world.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

II Stage Chakras ~AC

15 white
--------------------------------violet
13 violet indigo ( purple rose ?)
--------------------------------indigo
11 indigo blue (periwinkle ?)
---------------------------------blue
9 aqua
---------------------------------green
14 chartruese yellow green
---------------------------------yellow
10 amber
---------------------------------orange
12 salmon red orange
----------------------------------red
8 rose

White
Certainly we do not have to look far on the net to see indications of silver , white , or gold chakras being perceived by numerous people above the crown . This is the beginning of Tertiary Chakras beyond the 7 rear and front , these begin to open on the left and right of the spine this one is slightly above the first 14 and easy to percieve .

Violet Indigo
which might be the shade we call periwinkle is a breath of fresh air and is associated with the stones satelliting around kether but not above it or containing it . It manifests at the time we begin to heal with colours to prevent psychic attack in shielding and filtering self and to protect others also . This is about connectivity to the universal mind

Indigo Blue
This chakra opens the clairaudience a lot but is also associated with the tremendous growth of internal structures wthin the moonstone opening all clairience .

Aqua
I feel the 9th chakra to manifest is aqua at the throat . A lot of people see and feel this there but think it is the "real" colour of the blue chakra it is not . It is in addition to the blue chakra . I see on sitters that as the aqua chakra manifests the blue chakra moves up a bit to the nose from the mouth and the green moves down a bit from the throat to the heart . Aqua is a big step forward and is associated with the evocation of the magician . That is the ability to call live projectors or spirit , avatars , angels with the voice ;clairvocation .

chartreuse
chakra appears to be the last of the stage II or secondary growth chakras . It manifests when the heavens stone is ready to manifest and is associated with ascension of vibration and connectivity to Godhead

Amber
Then I feel the amber and salmon chakras appear in tandem almost at once . The amber opens up the lower self to projection and healing .

Salmon
The salmon opens up the guardian demon for cleansing transmutation and healing .So these have to do with internal transmutation and integrating life lessons . At this stage the magician strives to make the lower self equal to the higher self by unconditional love and forgiving all .It is also called the chakra of universal tolerance and divine compassion and mercy . When the LS appears the same age as the HS this is done . The GD must be cleaned out prophyactically .

Rose
I have found very little written on the second stage chakras. Robert Bruce wrote in MAP that he perceived and sensed the 8th chakra coming down from the perineum with 4 tiny vortices of energy equidistant from the centre of it . I see this chakra as rose coloured on a number of peers and sitters that are strangers to me also . I feel that the 8th one to manifest is rose sub-perineum and that it opens the body to purge more effectively from the male kanda at the Throne of God in the Earthstone . It is also associated with love and getting past the enough of the karmic binds to begin healing past lives .

Here are some alternative ideas regarding more than 7 chakras;
http://www.ascensionreiki.com/Class.html
w/ interesting but too large image ;
http://www.ascensionreiki.com/ves_12.jpg
http://www.innerswitchboard.com/chakras.html
w/ interesting chart of 12 chakras & correspondences , too large image ;
http://www.innerswitchboard.com/images/ ... titles.jpg (http://www.innerswitchboard.com/images/rings_w_titles.jpg)
http://www.colorhealing.com/articles/majorchakras.htm
http://www.colorhealing.com/articles/Person%20in%20the%20grid3.jpg
http://www.clairvoyanthealing.com/kunda ... /aura1.jpg (http://www.clairvoyanthealing.com/kundalanichakras/aura1.jpg)
http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/hb/hhb-20.shtml
http://www.chakras.com.my/images/chakra.gif
http://www.users.bigpond.com/theabbotts1/lesson1.htm
http://www.light-bodyworks.com/chakras.htm
http://www.2012.com.au/Healing_energies.html
http://www.kch42.dial.pipex.com/artic8th.htm
http://www.xmission.com/~chapel/SectionII.html
http://www.awakeningsmetaphysicalbookstore.com/images/body_chakra_chart.jpg
ooh check this out re cleansing patterns of chakras too ~
http://www.padmacahaya.com/Rktummo/rktm2.html
http://www.padmacahaya.com/ImgInfo/AfterRKT1Attunement.gif
"these two very powerful energies will work in synergy giving you the simultaneous and thorough cleansing and all of your main chakras. Thus, you can get all of your main chakras cleansed in a very short time compared to using only universal energy or Kundalini energy."

Mishell
13th August 2007, 03:18 AM
So much new information for me! Thank you so much. So many things are explained.

Regarding the salmon colored chakra:

At this stage the magician strives to make the lower self equal to the higher self by unconditional love and forgiving all .

Yes, I have spent the last couple years doing a lot of forgiveness work. Maybe I ran ahead of myself in this regard, because lately I don’t even find things that I need to forgive. I’m sure they must be there but I do not notice.

When the LS appears the same age as the HS this is done

I do not know what this means. Is this lower & higher selves? I have seen my higher self but not lower. Or maybe I have and don't realize it. :wink:

The chartreuse chakra appears to be the last of the stage II or secondary growth chakras . It manifests when the heavens stone is ready to manifest and is associated with ascension of vibration and connectivity to Godhead

I see flickers of this sometimes. If it is the last to develop, why would I see it before some of the others?

Thanks again for all the helpfull information.

Oh, in the second picture you posted, the color and position of the thymus chakra is exactly what I see and where I see it. :D

And now to get totally off topic… Why is there pink sometimes associated with the heart chakra. Actually, I’ve only seen this once. :?

Aunt Clair
13th August 2007, 04:45 AM

When the LS appears the same age as the HS this is done
I do not know what this means. Is this lower & higher selves? I have seen my higher self but not lower. Or maybe I have and don't realize it. :wink:
Yes the Lower Self may appear in the worst case as the enemy in a form of archdemon that seems to at once give "powers " and yet destroy self too . It gives no powers or protection it is a safeguard which causes the dark deed magician to destroy self .

A guardian demon self may look like a teddy bear demon for example , it seems innocent enough but it contains hidden rage which might protect the self by allowing it to move into survival mode but also may lead to the downward spiral .

The misbehaving inner child tempts self to be immature and impulsive

The frightened inner child requires assurances , confidences and love , It is innocent .

The matured transmuted lower self is a mirror image of the higher self at the same prime age and health ie 28 to 38 yo .

[quote:j4hgtnha]The chartreuse chakra appears to be the last of the stage II or secondary growth chakras . It manifests when the heavens stone is ready to manifest and is associated with ascension of vibration and connectivity to Godhead
I see flickers of this sometimes. If it is the last to develop, why would I see it before some of the others? [/quote:j4hgtnha]There is a predictable continuum which of course had individual idiosyncrasies but the chakras do not just manifest wholly they are there dormant at birth ready to become imbibed with light and fully manifest . Therefore you may perceive them when immature yet .

And now to get totally off topic… Why is there pink sometimes associated with the heart chakra. Actually, I’ve only seen this once. :?
A number of magicians perceive pink flecks in the green emerald chakra . When a stone matures enough an inner core of the opposite energy will manifest . As in the stone so in the chakra . In the moonstone of purple water energy a sapphire lining like on the womb manifests and cloudy energy forms a vortex within the centre from this gathering of energies comes a pillar then a sphere like the stars taking on heavier elements , the core becomes manifest . Only in the silver blue moonstone there is purple water energy and within that is a golden fire sphere that forms .

The opposite of the aqua is the rose . The opposite of the emerald is the pink flecks of the heart which will eventually become the core within the chakra .

CFTraveler
13th August 2007, 05:08 PM
AC wrote:
The misbehaving inner child tempts self to be immature and impulsive Mine stills comes out to play occassionally. :wink:

Aunt Clair
14th August 2007, 03:07 AM
Edit : lol CFT :D

There are a combination of factors that allow the manifestation of the second stage chakras . Here are a few ;

* natural vibration of the aspirant which is afforded at birth
* uplifted vibration through alchemical contagian by the influence of those in proximity and working with kindred spirits , able peers and mentors
* improved vibration that occurs through energy body exercises and projections

When the vibration is attained , then the manifestation occurs . That is that the Human Energy Body has the predefined mapping of energy centres which manifest when imbibed with light and sound . The mapping is part of a spiritual DNA or an energy body "genetic "code . The Tree of Life continues to grow , mature and bloom over time naturally and this growth is improved by association with able bodied peers , energy work , projection , serrvice , right thought and right actions, initatic magick , attunements , healing self and others etc .