PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please tell me the siplest way to make something

I Want to Learn pk
12th July 2007, 01:02 AM
with my mind. I am a big Harry Potter fan and I have become obsessed with this stuff. I realize that I won't ever be able to move huge objects at will no matter how hard I try like they can in the movies. But can someone please tell me a good place to start.I've never tried before.

journyman161
12th July 2007, 03:15 AM
Um... you do realise Harry Potter is fiction right?

I doubt there is any simple way to do what you ask - if it's possible at all it would be the result of learning & self-discipline.

I Want to Learn pk
12th July 2007, 03:36 AM
what I'm asking,is what is a good household object to start trying to move around with my mind? And what do i do to make the things move?

journyman161
12th July 2007, 04:15 AM
Psiwheels are a good start. Take a square of paper, fold it in half & crease it, then fold it in half the other way & crease it, then balance it on the end of a needle stuck in a cork. The object is to try to make it spin.

To keep things honest, get a large glass or clear plastic bowl or bottle & place it over the psiwheel so air & heat currents can't affect it.

Also you can (carefully) push a needle through the centre of a match. (take the head off the match) Then suspend the metal/wood cross from cotton dangling from the top of a bottle & then screw the top onto the bottle & wait for the match/needle to stop swinging. Then try to nudge it with your mind.

To keep things honest, don't touch the table it sits on.