PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty scared

Royalstar
13th July 2007, 02:02 PM
Well, I've always had a fear of aliens since 'Signs' (dang you M. Night Shymalan). And frankly, the stories I hear on these forums have kind of got me scared of the supernatural.

I think I once did astral project, but I have a feeling aliens were involved. So though I have attempts at astral projection they are never at night, and that is the time when I had my one and only projection. I think I only have a chance to project at night but I lose my wits when its pitch dark, I don't attempt it. I'm afraid that if I do astral projection I'll become a target of aliens, or even attract spiritual activity that would involve my family. My family doesn't know I'm into this stuff and I don't want them to get hurt from my experimenting.

What do you think I should do?

CFTraveler
13th July 2007, 02:24 PM
Don't do anything if you're scared.
The astral is a thought-responsive environment, so if you put fear into the equation, you will get a scary experience.
Don't do anything until you're ready.

lucidcruiser99
13th July 2007, 03:13 PM
What do you think I should do?

I think you should take one tiny, progressive step towards your goal every day. In each one of your attempts, just stop and relax once you start getting a little spooked. It will probably be at the same point each the attempt at first, but after a while (1?... 5?... 10?) you'll realize that you've been there and there really isn't anything to be nervous about. So then you'll push a little further and repeat this same process of pushing/relaxing.

It's just like getting into cold water, go one inch at a time and allow yourself to get used to the sharp change little by little.