PDA

View Full Version : Continued from: Few questions

jollybear
11th July 2007, 01:34 AM
I have a question. When i amagin brushing my awareness on my toe or foot or hand or wherever, do i picture a brush and picture my toe and picture the brush, brushing my toe or foot in my minds eye, kinda like a day dream? Or do i just amagin it without picturing it? Do i have to picture it? Is it mandetory that i picture it, or is it mandetory that i dont picture it? Or does it matter?

CFTraveler
11th July 2007, 03:40 AM
It doesn't matter. That's why it's called tactile visualization, not just plain visualization.

jollybear
13th July 2007, 04:17 PM
Hello again. In my practices i have been amagening waves of energy going on and through my feet, shins, thies, legs, ect. I find i like this more, sorta like when you see a fire, just above the flame you see ripple waves, heat waves. Well i have been amagening something like this going through my leges with my awareness. Is that allright?

Also im trying to remember the dreams still, and i do remember some, atleast one everyday. But i remember sometimes only small fragments, or sometimes details in a dream. Is it good to say before i go to bed "i will remember the dream, i will be awar of the dream while im dreaming and i will controll it. Is that the only way to become lucid in a dream, is by sugesting it to yourself before you go to bed? Just wondering.

CFTraveler
13th July 2007, 05:05 PM
Hello again. In my practices i have been amagening waves of energy going on and through my feet, shins, thies, legs, ect. I find i like this more, sorta like when you see a fire, just above the flame you see ripple waves, heat waves. Well i have been amagening something like this going through my leges with my awareness. Is that allright? If it makes you feel the feelings, it's all right.

Also im trying to remember the dreams still, and i do remember some, atleast one everyday. But i remember sometimes only small fragments, or sometimes details in a dream. Is it good to say before i go to bed "i will remember the dream, i will be awar of the dream while im dreaming and i will controll it. Is that the only way to become lucid in a dream, is by sugesting it to yourself before you go to bed? Just wondering. There are many ways to become lucid- Lucidity is coming to realize you are dreaming, and the dream recall work is to assist in retrieving OBE memories. Another way to assist in dream recall is writing down keywords when you wake up, but that is spelled out in the program. Hence my next question:
Are you doing the MAP program, or are you working on this on your own?

jollybear
13th July 2007, 05:32 PM
Hello. To your question, yes im doing the MAP program. The reasons for my questions is because i really want to make sure im understanding to the fullest the instructions in the program. Thats all.

I also have one more question. When i do the relaxation exercise, does all my mussles supose to feel so relaxed and heavy, that i feel like a heavy brick or something? Like i cant move, or twitch a mussle? Like when ones foot shakes and people call it "shaking foot syndrom" type of thing? Like the twiches are bad right?