PDA

View Full Version : Request for help

Xalarian
14th July 2007, 03:33 AM
Hey all, I am writing this to all the healers out there in a hopeful request for help.

My name is Thomas and i am 19 years old, about a year ago i got extremely depressed to the point i thought about suicide. I kept feeling like i was being watched and i had many nightmares about dark beings trying to get into my body and then waking up and feeling really weird in a bad way. I have worked with NEW for about 3 weeks now and the depression and what i think was attacks from something is almost gone with an occasional nightmare.

However, my mother who is 51 years old have been feeling bad for the past year too and she does not believe in anything paranormal. My mother have been visiting doctors every few weeks since she started feeling like this and they can't find anything wrong although they do see her pain.

Some of her symptoms include extreme migraine (sp?), lower back pain, tiredness, pain in joints, muscle problems in the way that her muscles get tired really fast. The doctors think it is some kind of muscle sickness but i've been thinking about this and i think that she may be under attack too.

I do not know where to turn because as she is going about right now i dont think she got more than a few years left to live. She cannot really do anything by herself anymore and she claims to have nightmares as well.

After all this time i've decided to stop being idle about it and contacting someone who may help her as i am not experienced enough to do so.

I got a picture of her here that shows most of her body, i could not find a recent picture that shows her legs too though.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z21/ ... CT1309.jpg (http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z21/Xalarian/?action=view&current=PICT1309.jpg)

Well that is all, i hope some of you can help us somehow and if you can't i thank you for reading my post.

Thomas

CFTraveler
14th July 2007, 08:01 PM
I believe some passive countermeasures would not hurt- installing a small fountain in her bedroom "to help her sleep" could help (and the sound could help her sleep, IMO), and blessing her room with whatever works for you (holy water or salt) could be inconspicuous to her, so I would recommend them. Also, buy her bath salts (so she doesn't realize you are doing it for the salt quotient) just for 'relaxing'. All of these can have some therapeutic effects for body aches and she won't know they are being used as countermeasures.

You wrote:
Some of her symptoms include extreme migraine (sp?), lower back pain, tiredness, pain in joints, muscle problems in the way that her muscles get tired really fast. The doctors think it is some kind of muscle sickness but i've been thinking about this and i think that she may be under attack too. Some of these do sound like physical symptoms- some types of MS have symptoms like that, so please make sure she is properly diagnosed. After all, even if she has something physical, the above countermeasures are good for therapeutic reasons.

I'll send a prayer her way.

Xalarian
16th July 2007, 03:40 PM
My mother has been to quite a few doctors and experts and none knows what causes the problems, most say it is some rare muscle sickness which there is no cure for. I appreciate that you will pray for her and i'll try some salt to see if it helps.
Thanks.

Thomas