PDA

View Full Version : Fire the Grid! Look Now, Don't Wait!

blacktiger057
15th July 2007, 03:43 AM
I'm back from my longer than expected vacation. :) I'll be much more active here once school starts again.

I came across this site today less than 20 minutes ago....http://www.firethegrid.com/index.htm

It was really shocking what we are doin to our planet. On July 17, 7:11 am eastern time, everyone who wants to can meditate or pray and create one big cleasnsing burst of love towards the earth. I'm still looking into this site so I don't know everything about it yet. What do you guys make of it?

Tempestinateapot
15th July 2007, 03:35 PM
Hehe! I was just about to post the links for this event when I saw your post. :D Here's the Youtube version:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... rch=Search (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=fire+the+grid&search=Search) The site keeps crashing, so keep clicking on it. It comes back in seconds to minutes. I'm guessing that since the event is so soon, that a lot of people are looking in for any updates.

Palehorse Redivivus
15th July 2007, 04:22 PM
I'd be interested to hear what more people here make of this whole thing. I've been seeing it everywhere, but I've been seeing just as much support as people knocking and warning against it for various reasons.

For my part I've read a lot of good things about the effects of group meditations, and that seems to be pretty much what this is. I'm leaning toward doing it just because I've been meaning to rededicate myself and get serious about spiritual practices, and this seems as good a time as any. *shrug*

orygbus
15th July 2007, 06:55 PM
I'd be interested to hear what more people here make of this whole thing. I've been seeing it everywhere, but I've been seeing just as much support as people knocking and warning against it for various reasons.

For my part I've read a lot of good things about the effects of group meditations, and that seems to be pretty much what this is. I'm leaning toward doing it just because I've been meaning to rededicate myself and get serious about spiritual practices, and this seems as good a time as any. *shrug*

Same with me....I'm hesitant about it, particularly when they put a name to something, putting a name, date, and time to it makes it sound like an agenda....but I send loving energy everyday, so this upcoming date doesn't phase me....

ButterflyWoman
15th July 2007, 11:31 PM
What would be a warning against it? If I understand correctly, it's meditation and sending of positive energy, love, etc., from all around the world. How can this be something bad? Just wondering.

blacktiger057
15th July 2007, 11:36 PM
What would be a warning against it? If I understand correctly, it's meditation and sending of positive energy, love, etc., from all around the world. How can this be something bad? Just wondering.

I posted this on a Catholic Forum and I got all kinds of responses of how it is obviously "praying to the devil" etc. Ofcourse they have nothing to support this claim except that it's not part of the Catholic religion, thus making it wrong.

wstein
16th July 2007, 03:35 AM
Isn't there one of these sort of things every year or two? And what comes of them? The last one was something about a cosmic trigger http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4633...

Seems like its a subtle form of avoidance where people can get distracted on something other than their own lives. Mostly is just seems to use a lot of energy that could be better spent elsewhere.

Willowy
16th July 2007, 06:25 AM
I'm doing it. :) Although it'll be around 4am here. :shock:

ButterflyWoman
16th July 2007, 10:39 AM
I posted this on a Catholic Forum and I got all kinds of responses of how it is obviously "praying to the devil"

Yeah, the devil LOVES it when people think about unconditional love. :roll:

CFTraveler
16th July 2007, 02:24 PM
wstein wrote:
Mostly is just seems to use a lot of energy that could be better spent elsewhere. What's elsewhere? It seems to me that if I send love to the world some of it has to come to me or my family or my problems, since they are of the world. So instead of putting energy into feeding a problem, you're putting energy into there being more love- there is no elsewhere!

blacktiger057
16th July 2007, 02:56 PM
Seems like its a subtle form of avoidance where people can get distracted on something other than their own lives. Mostly is just seems to use a lot of energy that could be better spent elsewhere.

If all we cared about was our own lives, think how different the world would be. There'd be alot more wars and the earth might be destroyed by now if we only focused on ourselves.

Our love must be so great that we can't possibly share it with just one person!

Scott

star
16th July 2007, 04:08 PM
I prefer the transfer of energy from person to person. And when you are in the same room if possible. This sort of thing can still be fun though.

yormie
17th July 2007, 01:48 AM
i'll be doing it. It's a good idea and it's amazing how anyone could construe it as a bad thing.

wstein
17th July 2007, 02:42 AM

If all we cared about was our own lives, think how different the world would be. There'd be alot more wars and the earth might be destroyed by now if we only focused on ourselves.

Our love must be so great that we can't possibly share it with just one person!

Scott First, I did not say to care only about our own lives. I'm suggesting that ignoring our own lives causes more problems for everyone than is overcome by these large projects.

If all we cared about was our own lives, there would be a lot LESS wars. We would leave the people on the other side of the world alone.

If you live a life that destroys the Earth on which your life depends, then you are not doing a very good job of caring about your own life.

Our love must be so great that we don't need to share it with anyone. We could just be in our divine essence and the world would be in its divine essence and all would be as one. There would be no need to try to change(energize) anything else.

However, that's obviously not the case. In my experience these giant projects to power up this or that are not very effective. There seems to be greater result by going and doing a few 'good deeds' in your local town. My view is that the sweet spot is where our lives directly touch other's lives. This is where we as individuals can have the most impact.

jtowson
17th July 2007, 07:11 AM
Well, I'm totally in.

I finally managed to connect and read through the whole thing. I was worried if I'd be busy at the time, but fortunately it's right after I get home! :)

I think it takes love of others to be considerate enough to leave them alone, if that's the best way to help them. As opposed to just caring about yourself, therefore justifying taking all their oil, or telling them their way of life is wrong.

Just my $0.02.

blacktiger057
17th July 2007, 11:05 AM
3 MINUTES UNTIL IT STARTS! :D

blacktiger057
17th July 2007, 11:07 AM
START MEDITATING EVERYONE!

blacktiger057
17th July 2007, 12:15 PM
Here is my experience:
For the first half hour I began sending loving energy through the form of Reiki via my hands. I thought about all the elements of nature: earth, water, air, and fire.

I held each individual element in my mind for about 7 minutes each. I had great love for all the earth and my heart center started to throb. I could almost feel the energy growing.

After about 30 minutes, great waves of love hit me. The waves pulsated through my whole body and continued to do so for about 5 minutes. I think that this was the grid beign activated and sending it's/our energy throughout the earth. Others in my group felt the same exact thing.

I thought about all the animals and sent my love for them. Tigers, cats, dogs, snakes, turtles, every animal that I could think of. I visualized the earth being engulfed in purifying violet fire.

The last ten minutes of my meditation was spent outside. I observed nature and continued to feel great love for it. I think my heart center has truly awakened.

:D Thank you all for participating in this wondrous, healing event! Much Light and Love to you all!!!!

Scott

orygbus
17th July 2007, 12:15 PM
I do loving meditation everyday, so, as much as I want to believe in the Fire Grid, warning flags inside me went off.....

I know it's too late but I ran into this at the last minute http://educate-yourself.org/cn/July17sp ... ul07.shtml (http://educate-yourself.org/cn/July17specialday08jul07.shtml)

jtowson
17th July 2007, 12:19 PM
As a novice, I did not have such a dramatic experience, but I hope my intent and prayers, if only a little, helped!!

Justin

blacktiger057
17th July 2007, 12:22 PM
I looked at your link...

wow....I know meditating and sending your love to the earth may sound really satanistic and dark, but really!

ButterflyWoman
17th July 2007, 12:44 PM
Wow. It's all just a gigantic, complicated, hard-to-follow conspiracy, then, is it? :roll:

blacktiger057
17th July 2007, 02:17 PM
The Twilight before a new Dawn

Dear Friends,

We are on the brink of a new mindset, a world energy movement that will propel us into a bright and boundless future. Now is the time when we will consciously choose the direction we wish to take as we move into this monumental event and close the first chapter of Fire the Grid. I say the first chapter as I have new information which has been coming since March 2007, a second project in which we can apply our freshly open hearts and minds to rebuilding the earth in the manner which is befitting of the Divine race of humans which we truly are.

This second phase of Fire the Grid is called Project Cause. The details are still assembling. The same way I received the information about Fire the Grid I am receiving the instructions of how to make the second part of this incredible event realistic and achievable.

We have been working on the Fire the Grid project for over two years now and we have followed the Light Beings' instructions and done all we have done for free. We have millions of people in over 90 countries participating in our world meditation to lift our personal vibrational fields and assist our earth, our home to enter a state of healing. This was and is truly a project of Love. The vision to see the world come together in love for one hour is about to happen. This is wondrous in itself. The mere fact that millions of people will unite for this one hour has made Fire the Grid astounding even before we even perform our intent. Imagine what we can do when many more millions of us come together to make the second part of Fire the Grid our truth. If three people and no budget can make this incredible world event happen, I see Project Cause raising the bar even higher. We will become NEW WORLD PARTICIPANTS as we boldly declare that we desire a new and better world in which to live and raise our children.

I want to take this opportunity to announce to everyone that there is indeed more to come. I am working diligently to make Project Cause a reality and share the exciting news with everyone. A bit of time is required to make this new project take form so I can present it in a manner that shows us all how possible it is to create that which we so desire: a world of abundance for all, sharing and caring for each other and for our world resources, a world full of peace and prosperity for every living being on the planet. Fire the Grid is about raising our vibration and keeping us in the frequency of Love. With Project Cause we will now take that loving vibration and apply it tangibly to the world to make all our visions of the earth come true.

I will use the Fire the Grid site as a launching point to introduce Project Cause in a few short weeks, by early September if all goes according to plan. I am also in the process of writing a book about my life experience and I will post information about this as it comes on my own personal website which is being built over the summer. I have several books coming that may be of interest to people and am eager to share them with each of you as they are born.

I invite you to check back at this site towards the end of the summer so you can discover what Project Cause is all about and how you and your family can get involved. There are many diverse and exciting ideas we will be able to apply to make our world evolve into what it was meant to be. I am excited knowing that there is still more to come and I look forward to sharing all I have.

I would also like to share my personal joy at seeing so many wonderful people sharing their love with the world. When I started Fire the Grid I remember saying “I just don’t know how all this will work, but here goes...!” The same wonder resides in my thoughts about Project Cause but the sharing I have experienced from the entire world has renewed my faith that together we are a powerful entity, as ONE we can do and create anything. Thank you all so much for coming together and making this vision our reality.

I also encourage you to "register" your voice after you Fire the Grid by sharing both your greatest joy and your own experience on July 17 at 11:11 GMT. You can do this as an individual or as a group, and will be the beginning stages of a new worldwide online community of like-minded, high vibratory individuals. The coming days and months will be exciting times indeed and this community will blaze the trail for our children's future.

I leave you with a quote from Edgar Cayce regarding rebuilding the world, he said, “Peace in the world must begin first within the heart and purpose and mind of the individual…[for] as individuals change themselves and their interactions with one another, eventually the world cannot help but follow.” I say that Fire the Grid is a show of hands of how many like-minded individuals really do desire this change. Together, as a critical mass, we are about to birth a brand new humanity.

My deepest respect and Love to all,

Shelley Yates

<< Click to enlarge

Chicago Tribune letter to Oprah Winfrey

Some time ago I received guidance to contact Oprah Winfrey, a well known talk show host in the United States of America. I was told that Ms. Winfrey was the single most influential person amongst the fence sitters, and was also told how to reach her. The instructions were simple: take out a full page ad in the Chicago Tribune, a major newspaper in the US. I was shown what the ad looked like and what to include. The resources needed to place the full page ad were manifested in only 24 hours and we were secheduled for publication on Wednesday May 9, 2007.

Upon seeing our ad, The Tribune told us that they would not run our letter under any circumstances, no matter what we offered to pay for it, and that they did not feel their readers would be interested in reading our message in their newspaper.

We have decided to place the letter here on our own site (click on image below) so that all may access it and send the intention that Oprah will indeed find it here. Please read it, all whiile manifesting your intention to reach as many people as possible in these our last days before we fire the earth grid.

My deepest Love to you all and may we forge bravely into this incredible journey together, one tribe living in peace on our earth.

<< Click to enlarge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGHT & LOVE - Introducing a gift from the stars

Some time ago in meditation I was blessed with an amazing message from beyond. These magnificent Beings have shared with me a method of raising your personal vibrational field that is wonderfully easy, just by listening to an album of music. I was instructed by these Beings to compile a selection of Bradfield music; which had held information for me at other times. This collection of music came from five different CD’s which Bradfield had previously released. Each of them has held instructions for throughout my journey. The gift for all other humans is the residual tones from the embedded messages will resonate within the listening ear of each human that has the opportunity to hear the music.

This compilation came to me over a period of three or four weeks. I would be in meditation or sleeping and I would hear music as if it was playing on the stereo. The music was a selection from a Bradfield album, which I already knew held universal tones of Love. These selections came to me and I was given a number to attach to the song so I would know where to fit the song in the compilation. As I compiled the music, I wondered what the end goal could possibly be. The end goal was better than I could of ever hoped for. Embedded in the tonal frequency were the instructions for the second part of the Fire the Grid project. This new information is to become the second movement. Once we have energized enough humans we will then be able to attend to the daunting task of rebuilding our world with the intention of peace and prosperity for all human beings.

I am most excited to introduce to you this compilation, which Bradfield has humbly compiled to facilitate the request of these Light Beings. Bradfield has openly completed each request I have made of him without any monetary compensation of any kind. It is his loving heart that has guided him to perform many requests that others would never have dreamed of following. Imagine a commercial artist giving his time, energy and his music to a project for free. This has been Bradfield’s way since I first met him in the Spring of 2005. His faith in me, this project and these beautiful Light Beings have reassured me of the potential of humanity to share and give from the heart without expected compensation. Bradfield’s generosities in following these instructions have demonstrated to me the potential for all humanity. The name of this wonderful collection of uplifting music is “Light & Love.” To make Bradfield’s offer even more spectacular he has dedicated this album to the fulfillment of the Fire the Grid initiative and is donating a sizable portion of each sale to the project to ensure I am able to reach as many people as are ready to hear my story and mission.

I have spent countless hours in meditation listening to this new CD, and the result has been quite incredible. The tonal frequency of love is evident however what is not quite evident is the hidden messages embedded in that tonal mastery. These beings have sent us, the humans of this earth, a gift from the cosmos. They have infused the music with a frequency, which will leave you in an elevated state of bliss. The energy of this music is rich with star energy and lifts the listener into the frequency of giving, sharing and co-creation. In short this meditation will facilitate the lifting of your personal energy field every time you listen to it. With each listening you build upon a raising vibration that leaves you feeling energized yet tranquil and fills the listened with hope and optimism for the new time to come

It is times like this I wish I could have earthly wealth, as I would provide this masterpiece from the stars to all without cost. Alas that is not my destiny at this time and I am only in a position of encouraging you to hear this music for yourself. This music is available from APSIS Music and Bradfield is donating money from each sale to allow me to travel throughout Canada and the United States. I have followed the Light Beings' instructions to date without ever asking for money from anyone. I am most grateful to Bradfield for making this project viable and wish to thank him publicly at this time. I support his work whole-heartedly and continue to support and encourage people to hear and resonate with this soul moving music he has created.

At Bradfield's request, I wrote the texts and insights to accompany “Light & Love” so I could share with you all the experiences I had while listening to this music. The writing comes from my heart and I am most hopeful that many people, even those that have never meditated before will feel many of the wonderful feelings I did when listening to the music. The human listens with its ears while the Soul listens with its ethereal body. Both the human and the Soul will be lifted to splendid heights after just one listening. If you repeat the experience it will build wonderful earthly harmony and a new awareness that will allow you a deeper understanding of the coming times and what it means for all humanity.

I will be playing this music during my event in Nova Scotia on July 17. The pacing of the selections allows you some time to organize your thoughts for the first few minutes before the prayer of intention, which is “Be Still Thy Soul.” You are then ushered into a contemplative meditation for an hour in which you can meditate of simply listen with intent and gratitude. The music then finishes with a brand new song, the title song “Light & Love”, a piece sung by Anael to unite us as one race with unlimited potential for all.

I welcome your comments on this wonderful work and look forward to sharing it with the world.

<< Click to enlarge

Much Love and Light of Grace,

Shelley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four Ways to Fire our Earth Grid

I have been travelling and speaking for about two weeks now and I have just realized that I have not shared a valuable piece of information with all those that wish to fire the grid with us. That information contains the ways in which we can actually fire the grid. In the beginning I was only told of the two ways to fire the earth grid. They were to meditate or pray. I have additional information to share with the world about how we all can all participate in our own way. Each human is to participate in his or her own way with acceptance for where each of us lives on our consciousness journey.

I asked the question; “what do the fence sitters do, those that have lived their life without prayer or meditation?” I was given an answer and I will explain it here. First they informed me that it holds a negative vibration to do things out of guilt or shame. That is to say if you use any method to connect with the grid and it comes from old programming of the guilt and shame, the idea that you must do something or something bad will happen to you, then this reason will actually cancel the intention you are making. So please be sure to use the method that resonates with your own truth. If you are new to the notion of manifesting than use any of the four methods but ensure it holds positive intention for you.

The first and second way to fire your own personal field and therefore fire your personal hexagon on the earth grid is to meditate or pray. These are traditional methods which have been used for eons to connect with source. The purpose of prayer and meditation is to quiet your busy mind so you may hear from the universe clearly. Ancient scholars have written about the power of prayer since Jesus’ time. Meditation is used by millions of people throughout the world to find the connection to source. I was told that when we fire the grid we will elevate our truth and connection as if we had been meditating for ten years. It will lift our fields and maintain a high frequency permanently as we move forward toward the changes that are coming. I suggest you use the method that best brings you peace and joy. I also suggest that you incorporate music, as listening to music which holds the tones of love will immediately facilitate lifting your field. The music that holds the tones of love may be many types of music. Mozart and Beethoven both hold these tones. There are many other composers which have these creative tones infused in the tonal energy of the music. I highly suggest using Bradfield’s music as it defiantly holds many tones and frequencies, which have assisted me with raising my own vibrational field over these past two years. There is 30 minutes of Bradfield music available on our site.

You will recognize the tones I speak of as the music will leave you vibrant, alive and full of potential. This type of music is everywhere however as with every piece of this project please use only that which resonates within your inner being. The music you seek will be the music that brings you a feeling of being alive and happy. Remember it is not necessarily the sounds that your ears hear but the feelings the music evokes, while you are listening to it and also they make you feel after listening to it. There are many wonderful types of music but I ask you to dig deeply when choosing your music to remember if the lyrics of the music you choose to listen to are full of hatred and anger then the likelihood of this type of music lifting your heart to a love state is rather doubtful. I know in my heart that we all love a variety of music but in this instance please choose the music that will open your heart to joy and leave you feeling wonderful. You can use this music to fire your own field on a daily basis therefore the opportunity to utilize music when we fire the grid will amplify and assist the effect of the earth energy on that day.

The third way to fire the grid is to find your joy and bliss. It may be any joy you can think of, the smile on your child’s face or licking an ice cream cone. Simply find a human experience that brings you joy then give thanks and gratitude for the experience. This process of keeping your heart light and filled with joy, it is the method that I use everyday to practice firing my own grid system and lifting my own vibrational field. That is the energy that lives in and around my physical body. I also add that this is the method I used to beat my depression. It is a powerful tool to overcome negative thoughts. In order to fire the earth grid you need to find that state within your own personal being which resonates that life is wonderful then give thanks for that wonder. Spend the hour doing that which brings your great pleasure, whether that is listening to music or lounging in bed reading to your child. Do the thing that brings you your greatest joy. Spend this creation hour in a happy, blissful place then remember to say thank you to the Energy force that allows us this earthly time and experience. This will work to fire your own personal grid and in turn fire your piece of the earth grid on that day. It is paramount to remember that acceptance of all other ways is key. We must learn to unite ourselves by our similarities and not divide by that which makes us different. A rose by any other name is just as sweet. So no matter where someone’s mindset or ritual lays we all desire the same outcome. To unite the world as one race and to bring peace, prosperity and abundance to all that share this earth with us. The similarities in this event are that we understand there is an Energy Source from whence we all came. We also understand that there are rituals and traditions we individually have that we use to connect to that Source. These similarities are what bind us in this process. We do not spend any of our valuable energy debating which energy name is correct or which tradition is better. We choose to acknowledge each individual ritual as important and then in that moment we are all on the same page working toward the same goal.

It is in the doing that we create the reality in which we live. If you do anything on that day with the intention of making a difference then the activity you choose is not of such great importance. It is the fact that you are consciously choosing to do something that is the great sharing moment. The key event during that hour is that you choose to do something, anything wonderful, find the joy of potential and then have gratitude for the experience. It is the gratitude that will fire the grid and you will consciously place your vote among millions for the direction we wish our world to move towards.

The fourth way to fire your grid is not the best way but an option for those who must use it. Simply write a note to your inner being, no matter what name you give that inner being, it could be soul or God-force or merely my inner self. These Light Beings have acknowledged that they understand our human limitations and therefore they have spoken at great length to make me understand the potential of creation through intention. They have suggested for your guidance and counsel that you write your inner being a letter giving that inner piece of yourself permission to connect with the grid on your behalf on July 17 at 11:11 GMT. On this earthly plane we continue to have free will and therefore we must give our inner being permission to connect on our behalf. State the things that bring you joy and bliss then give thanks for those moments. Clearly state your intention to manifest the world we desire then sign your note to leave your personal energy with your intention. Then go to bed or work or what ever task you must do and be assured that your soul will register your vote by firing your inner system and uniting it will the many, many people who will be joining us on that day. As I said earlier in this paragraph it is not the best way because doing things with consciousness is the best way but it is better than not being able to participate.

I mentioned that the letter would indeed send your vote. That is a way I have described what we are doing. It is indeed a vote of sorts. As we move into the new vibrational time we are defining what kind of world we desire to be our final outcome in 2012. The energy we are transmitting at the time of this great energy transition will define the new time to come. What kind of humanity and earth do we want to present to the universe. Who do we consciously intend to be for the new time? This will be the first time in our human evolution where we will consciously choose our path. So no matter what method you choose to use or who you choose to sit with; the ultimate defining moment for each of us during this process is, are we holding love and optimism in our hearts as this cosmic event facilitates our vibrational lift.

In order to manifest the world we so desire we must live within the energy field of joy and gratitude even when the human journey is difficult. Once we have enough humans in the frequency of love, joy and gratitude then we will begin the exciting journey of rebuilding our earth the way it was intended to be. I have been telling people if we each take care of the “I” then the “we” necessary for the earth changes will certainly follow. The indigos and crystal children are fast approaching the age where they will step forward and create where we leave off. Let’s make sure they have great energy to work with.

Much Love and Light of Grace,

Shelley

Billboards for the Cause

We have received many inquiries and suggestions over the past few months on how to increase awareness of this important event. Some have asked if they might make a donation, and we thank each of you profoundly for your wonderful offers of assistance. But it is important to reiterate that Fire the Grid is neither an organization nor a foundation. It is an event. It is an ever growing worldwide network of like minded people defining their intentions to the universe, and who desire positive change for our planet.

A recurring theme that does correspond naturally to our mission is the idea of offering t-shirts & postcards/button/stickers etc. that enable everyone to become "Billboards for the Cause." After receiving overwhelmingly positive responses from the current Team Leaders, we have decided to proceed and are excited to share with you that everything is now ready to go. Through online retailer CafePress, who will handle manufacturing, inventory control, shipping and payment processing, we are able to offer a small range of promotional items with a couple of distinctive designs. By purchasing an item such as a t-shirt, you will contribute to "spreading the word" of this event, spark new interest and also help to support the running and on-going maintenance of the Fire the Grid website.

<< Click to visit FTG at CafePress

An open letter from Shelley

Hello to all the precious humans and supporters of this grid project.

It has been an incredible journey since I spoke on the George Noory show in mid Dec. '05. For those who do not know George Noory, he hosts a radio talk show with over 15 millions listeners. Many things have happened since that time including Doreen Virtue of the Angel book fame who has joined us by including an invitation to read and join in Firing the Grid on her monthly newsletter. This amounts to many other tens of thousands that have been connected to the site and hopefully to the project when the time arrives.

I am writing this letter today to fulfill a piece of this whole dream. I am looking for ambassadors for the grid project, individuals who wish to be involved in a more personal way. I am calling it the Grid Connection Team. I am looking for team leaders in every corner of the planet who wish to represent the project in their area of the earth and hopefully through their efforts we will have strong energy connections throughout this earth when the time comes to fire the earth grid.

I have been shown that there is tremendous energy that is available when people team together for a purpose. If these team leaders could organize larger groups on the correct day at the correct time we would be assured of a strong and reliable source in that country. It doesn’t take the whole planet to make the difference just enough of us who truly desire and believe in the change we can create. The job of team leader would be to raise the consciousness of the people in your region. This could be done in many ways. I would be hopeful that we. as a team could connect regularly to discuss ideas each of you have for getting more people involved. This is a work in progress so I am sure there are many ideas we could come up with and incorporate as time goes by. I follow the instructions as they are given to me. This idea is the newest and I think it is fabulous.

I would dearly love to come to each and every country to tell you personally of all I have experienced. Perhaps this will come to pass and I will be able to join these team leaders in their own countries and meet with the people who wish to hear what I have to say first hand. This of course will be the will of our almighty Creator, as a project of this nature would take much money to implement. I do however believe we can create that which we desire and personally I desire that we reach as many people on this earth as humanly or in our case Divinely possible.

If you are interested in being a team leader in your area please let me know and please remember to put your city and country so that I can begin a list to see who we have and who we must work on. I can then distribute the list to other team leaders so you as an individual will have support and actually see and experience how many of us there are and how widely this project has reached. It is truly empowering to see the many countries represented when people email me. I would like to share that feeling with others. I am of the belief that we can really make this happen. All corners of this planet sitting in harmonious energy to intentionally heal our planet and change our world.

With my deepest respect and love,
Shelley

Does anyone think that this could eventually lead to the predicted awakening in 2012?

CFTraveler
17th July 2007, 02:21 PM
Every little bit helps, is how I see it.
Now that we have participated in sending the earth love, we can do as wstein said and do something nice for someone else. Pay it forward, make the love resonate. And ignore fearmongering.

Korpo
17th July 2007, 02:33 PM
Sorry, guys, but I cannot understand why a well-written counterstatement sets you up so much.

It is a very valid question where you send your energy to. What makes you even think Earth needs your energy?

If you want to believe that is okay. I prefer to know instead of believing if that is possible, though.

I especially find this advice worthwhile:

we each have our own guide and angel, if you are talking to spirit those two beings and your own higher self is who you should be talking to. No one else should have contact without the permission of your life guide.
(by Engtovo Bhodsvatan at http://educate-yourself.org/cn/July17specialday08jul07.shtml)

If you don't question things, the answers you may come up with may not be worth knowing.

Oliver

star
17th July 2007, 02:34 PM
Theory is easy to make up. Especially by people who really don't know much about energy and make blanket statements.

Blacktiger, I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you get to do this sort of thing more often.

Palehorse Redivivus
17th July 2007, 08:04 PM
Okay, so I did the FTG thing. I didn't have the easiest time focusing for a while (not unusual lately) but when I did... woo. At one point I reached out for this grid with my awareness, and was flooded by some pretty strong and warm feelings of love and general contentment. Another time, it was in some sense like I connected with the mass of everyone doing this meditation, and the sensation built until it got almost overwhelming, though not in a bad way... couldn't hold it for very long though. And then I started getting rained on, so I figured my hippie-quota had been met for the day and took my soggy arse back inside. :P

So, I'd say there was definitely something to this, and my impression is very positive. :)

Anyone else have any experiences to report?

blacktiger057
17th July 2007, 08:22 PM
It is a very valid question where you send your energy to. What makes you even think Earth needs your energy?

The energy goes into the earth and charges up its 'grid.' Look at the Earth. We are slowly but surely destroying it in many ways, which I am sure you are aware of. These energy waves of love and compassion not only help the earth but will raise our consciousness levels, maybe bringing about the 2012 awakening.

orygbus
18th July 2007, 02:43 AM
The argument with FTG isn't so much about aliens, conspiracy, etc and it's not even about believing in x or y, but it's more about awareness...

Awareness helps raises consciousness....it isn't questioning your awareness of love etc...it's about questioning your awareness the FTG; is what they say whole truth or half truth, etc....faith combined with awareness is a great and powerful thing, but faith combined with non-awareness, or blind-faith, can potentially be dangerous....looking at FTG and what it has to say about love while ignoring everything is half awareness, what is need is full awareness, which meaning looking beyong their message of love - but not ignoring it....

Just as questioning your beliefs brings awareness to it, allowing you to raise you conciousness and weeding out what doesn't work for you....you have to question and become fully aware of FTG....Questioning is positive thing, so don't be afraid to question FTG....

So, it's not telling you to believe or not to believe. It's not trying to change your mind. it's about helping you to become aware....

Either way...if that many people particpate according to her videos on youtube (sounds like the amount needed for critical mass to me), than we should see something big happening and soon....

If the spiritualist are right, than we should see a big and sudden improvement for human kind/spirituality.....

If the conspiricist are right, than we should see a big and sudden negative event....

Only time will tell.....

CFTraveler
18th July 2007, 04:03 AM
Or neither- it seems to me that every time that something gets organized with the purpose of focusing awareness, there is always the element that introduces doubt into the equation, so that the energy then gets diverted into the questioning; maybe refracted is a better analogy- so that an appreciable amount of energy is going to argue back and forth it's merits from whatever would have been focused (good or bad)- so that in itself invalidates whatever would have happened.
It seems to me that if it was that easy to take 'love' energy and technically change it for negative purposes, just doubting that it could work is enough to make it not work, and it saves technical resources ('they', whoever they are, don't have to divert it with technology, we did all the work for them.). So, chances are that nothing will happen, because, once again, the energy has been diverted; not by the 'powers' that are evil, but the fearmongering that has gone on.
Everyone knows what the placebo effect is but not many know why it works in the first place, but not many know what the nocebo effect is, and how we use it to spoil pretty much anything good that's new that comes up.
That's all folks.

Korpo
18th July 2007, 04:19 AM
Look at the Earth. We are slowly but surely destroying it in many ways, which I am sure you are aware of. These energy waves of love and compassion not only help the earth but will raise our consciousness levels, maybe bringing about the 2012 awakening.

I don't see any of the implications being true.

When did you hear Earth tell anyone that it is dying, being destroyed, etc.? Does it complain? When I read accounts of people who contacted Earth, who circulated with the very "Earthy" trees, and so on, I cannot remember Earth saying - "Sorry, no cando, just being destroyed". Earth will go on with or without humans, life will always continue to evolve, new intelligence will emerge. "Earth is dying" is not an Earth-centered thought, it is a human-centered thought. Our time here may be either passing or our importance as a species may decline quickly.

Earth did not die when the dinosaurs died out. It does not die if the tigers die out, or the humans, or even the mosquitos or bees. Life will always reemerge, restart, and build from the scratch the needs of higher life. Life begets life. And change happens.

If you want to do sth about the destruction of our environment, take steps in anything that physically in the here and now helps reduce it - and try to convince others of it.

Who said the 2012 awakening is dependent on some trigger event bringing it about? It is a quickening of growth of us Earth-born beings. We should concentrate our energies on awakening our spirit, each and everyone.

Oliver

Tom
18th July 2007, 02:35 PM
My biggest problem with the "Fire The Grid" stuff was the presentation. The web site made it look like a joke to me, and I wish the people who had started the idea had just admitted that they thought it would be a good idea. It didn't have to be some big thing like that giant space wave last December. If they had had a simpler web site and if they had just said let's all get together to send healing for an hour, I would have wanted to participate.

star
18th July 2007, 03:26 PM
You can take any energy and convert it. Love or whichever. ITs just that you can only change as much as you can handle. I doubt many people can hang onto enough energy to light a ciggerette. So where is the worry?

Tom
18th July 2007, 03:42 PM
What I'm trying to say is that I don't feel like the person or people behind this "Fire The Grid" thing was / were being honest about it.

star
18th July 2007, 04:15 PM
Really? I haven't even read the website.

Palehorse Redivivus
18th July 2007, 04:58 PM
Who said the 2012 awakening is dependent on some trigger event bringing it about? It is a quickening of growth of us Earth-born beings. We should concentrate our energies on awakening our spirit, each and everyone.

Pretty much agreed. IMO if there's going to be some sort of mass shift, it will be brought about by the collective internal changes in individuals, in turn catalyzing changes in greater numbers of people, toward a tipping point. There may be some sort of trigger(s) but I believe the occurence of such a trigger (and possibly its level of harshness) is inderdependent with these internal changes, in a "chicken or egg" sorta way.

*makes sense!* :D

orygbus
18th July 2007, 05:04 PM
IMO if there's going to be some sort of mass shift, it will be brought about by the collective internal changes in individuals, in turn catalyzing changes in greater numbers of people, toward a tipping point.

That's what the guru Osho said and that's what he focuses on, the individual....

blacktiger057
18th July 2007, 08:13 PM
What I'm trying to say is that I don't feel like the person or people behind this "Fire The Grid" thing was / were being honest about it.

I have to agree with you there. But even though I don't fully believe her story, I think group meditations on love are always a good idea.

lightningbug
15th March 2008, 05:02 PM
this thread is seriously sad, sad, sad, sad and just even sadder

its sad that some people here are suggesting that group meditations have no positive effect. as if all positive effect has to come from some outer physical action instead of an internal one. as if charity work makes permanent difference versus love

well, whens the last time giving money to a homeless man made him - not homeless??

you can give a homeless man a job, a home, money - and he will still end up in the streets. he isnt in the streets because he lacked these things, but because he lacked something inside of him to hold onto these days. and this is a very true reality for american homeless, who for the large part are mentally unstable people. their physical poverty is an outpicturing of their spiritual and mental poverty.

now what if this homeless man fell in love with a woman, who bore him a child, whom he loves as well. then love has transformed him internally. giving him a momentum to change for the better, and the ability to hold onto something in this life rather than walking aimlessly without a cause. That true change, true help is something no charity can do.

if you come with this baggage, this bias, this idea that a group meditation MUST create this outer physical change first, then you lack understanding of where and how change works. Change first happens from WITHIN, and then it manifests into the physical world. Whether this within means first the emotional, astral, spiritual or mental realm - take your pick. But it means, not the material realm.

So to judge a group meditation on some outer event by some time limit is ridiculous.

When people come together to send positive energy into the world, they are sending off this positive energy of love, peace, and truth to the WHOLE sum of human consciousness. Now the sum of human consciousness has a lot of baggage - THOUSANDS of years of baggage. It will take more than a handful of people, it will take more than a single hour, than a single day to make a difference from within that will manifest itself into something big in the real physical world.

That doesn't mean it doesn't work.

The key things to understand is - humans have free will. You can't force anyone to change from within, to force anyone to accept love a higher truth and so on. All you can do as another individual is to try to neutralize this heavy baggage that all humans have weighed on them since birth. By neutralizing or transforming this negative energy into positive, the idea is to help lift individuals from that baggage, that heavy global karma. This would give individuals who have always felt negative towards life, and opportunity to see things from a more positive light. And when you keep in mind thought creates, then you understand when they transform their world view into a positive one - they will manifest the positive changes for them self.

So its about empowering people by lifting the mass consciousness making them blind to their own reality.

So why do we see so many group meditations and group prayers springing up here and there? And why are so many claiming to be sponsored by beings in a higher realm?

Because if you have payed attention, then you would understand that the global human consciousness is so old, so dense - no individual alone could lift it or break it. Think about it, think about Buddha, think about Jesus. Did they not meditate? Did they not constantly spread positive energy for all? Yet neither built utopia for humanity.

Because one person can't. Two can't. Three can't. A hundred can't. It would take thousands of people working together to even make a difference, and even then this difference would only manifest itself on the other realms first - such as the emotional realm. THEN it has to trickle down into the physical realm.

So why bother?

Because there are BILLIONS of people lost in their own dark empty consciousness that life is suffering, that life is lack. And their thoughts of suffering and lack only manifest as suffering and lack for themselves and others.

No man is an island. We are all connected. We, who are more aware can't turn our backs and say "Your suffering? Well too bad, I'm not so screw you"

Because we are connected, we are One in the mind of God. No one can be left behind. And as you raise yourself up higher, you can raise no more until you start giving back by helping to raise others.

And if you refuse to help others raise in their own consciousness, then you slowly stumble backwards on your path.

Can group meditations and prayers work? Yes. But only when the spiritually aware take their path more seriously and understand how serious it is to help others awaken to the individual path as well.

So why don't we just tell people "hey raise your consciousness, yay!" Because think of all the hard core Christians. They're not listening. Religion isn't about raising consciousness. Its about sitting there and believing someone else did the work for you. Religion is going to hold humanity back in this sense.

I know that a lot of people like us - who are interested in things we call spiritual or supernatural - bump heads harshly with fundamentalists a lot. Unlike purely skeptical science that thinks were all the same - we know we are very different! But think about it. A lot of tension in the world is coming from these very hard core religious places - the middle east. The american government, and so on.

Do we want them to change? Yes of course we want them to change - obviously religious war is still real. Again we can't force change onto anyone. What we can do is think of the mass consciousness as a blind fold, and lift it. Don't tell me religious people can't change with your oh so negative thoughts. I grew up a traditional catholic. There aint nothing catholic about me today except for a love for Christ.

Christ consciousness :P

Skeptics need not apply :D