PDA

View Full Version : Recurring Abduction Attempts

Alchemist
16th July 2007, 07:20 PM
I never thought I'd experience anything like this, but I am. Actually, the thought of aliens trying to abduct anyone astrally never occurred to me until these path few months.

The first attempt was in Feb. (I think; I don't keep tabs of time with events... I just remember events); I suddenly had a dream that I went to my front door, and there was a mini, generic UFO hovering there. It wasn't any larger than the size of my head. Everything was generic: the light it shined, and me being sucked up. I experienced raw fear, maybe even terror. I've only experienced that kind of fear in the less than a handful of nightmares I've had. Before I could go up, I resisted and broke sleep paralysis by tensing my neck and vigorously shaking my head 'no'. That night attempts were made three or more times in different dream settings, but ended up with me breaking paralysis each time.

The second time was a month later or more. I don't remember it too well, but basically, the same thing happened. Generic UFO, fear / terror, and me breaking sleep paralysis before I could be lifted. It feels as if my astral body is being sucked right out of my physical body.

Last night was a bit different. I didn't see any UFOs, but I felt as if I was trying to be sucked out of my body. I woke up, and the sensation that gives you goosebumps went through my body; whether it was from fear or 'something else', I'm not sure. What stood out most is that I kept hearing a repetitive chime / bell sound. It was a pattern of three, but I can't remember it exactly. It was monotonous, and softly repeated over and over in the three notes. Frankly, this creeped me out.

After thirty minutes or so, I decided to try and sleep again, this time with my arms crossed like a pharaoh (my pattern of thought is vague from then, but it's something like crossing your arms blocks off energy [closed body language]). This time I felt as if my hands were being sucked out first, and I could see them as purely white light (like Raiden's body in that old game, to use an example). I broke paralysis again, and immediately after, I heard, right next to my ear, an exhale, or a sigh. I thought it was me, so I tried exhaling. But I realised I could feel myself exhaling, and when I heard the original exhale, I was holding my breath.

My question is, after lurking about these forums today and recognising that there are positive and negative beings, are all abductions / encounters so fearful and terrorising? And if there is any explanation to what is happening to me, where can I find it?

I've studied the esoteric / occult off and on... more than you're (albeit stereotypical) Witch / Wiccan, and a lot less than your hardcore Mason / QBList. I'm just barely touching on QBL and Alchemy. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but otherwise... I've never really thought about aliens extensively, besides media programmes on TV that talk about aliens (which I passed as interesting fiction--now I'm not so sure).

I know more encounters will happen, whether is will be tomorrow, or next month, or next year. I was thinking that I would just go along, and see what happens. If I don't like what is happening, I could break paralysis again. Are there any cautions I should take? I do, after all, consider myself adventurous, and I dislike crippling fear.

FireSylph
16th July 2007, 07:55 PM
CFT wemt through the same problems as you did- you mite want to ask her what she did.?

blacktiger057
16th July 2007, 08:01 PM
FireSylph, do/did you have another account here on AD?

FireSylph
16th July 2007, 08:22 PM
No, why?

FireSylph
16th July 2007, 08:23 PM
I have lurked around lots of forums for a long time, but I dont post much.

blacktiger057
16th July 2007, 09:38 PM
Oh, okay....you just since you knew about CF's experiences I thought you had another account or something. Just wondering :)

CFTraveler
16th July 2007, 10:47 PM
Howdy there folks.
Some of my experiences:
[were deleted in the last prune]

Since the original posts were gone in the prune, I'll tell it as short and sweet as I can.
I had a hypnagogic experience of aliens doing things that I won't get into. This was around 1998 or 1999. After it was over, I wasn't sure if it was a dream or what. Now I would call this 'dweller with alien grey', but at the time I had no knowledge of these things.
Soon after this I began to have the following things happen to me, in clusters-
I would begin to be paralyzed while going to sleep, watching tv, and a few times in the presence of others. My body would get stiff (paralysis) and would begin to rise uncontrollably. Many times I would go up paralyzed, and when I reached the ceiling, I would click out, and find myself floating in a gray void, like pea soup. Sometimes I would be outside in the sky and sometimes I would see what could be classified as a craft- one time it looked like a saucer, another time something looked like a zeppelin.
I usually would then click out again, and find myself waking up as I fell on my bed. For some time I thought some of these experiences were 'classic' alien abductions- other times I couldn't believe they were, because I would be thrown on my bed next to my husband, and he would not move.
For years I suffered through this, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night inside a 'craft', conversing with 'humanoid' beings, other times certain members of my family would be there. Once or twice, there would be a dead relative present. This made me think they were waking dreams. Once again, I didn't connect this with astral projection, because these were different than the spontaneous projections I had throughout my life-so weirdly (and incomprehensibly, in retrospect) I didn't put two and two together.
One time it dawned on me that it could be AP-related when I was watching TV in my son's room, when I began to feel the familiar stiffness and my legs raising, and I fought and fought it, and I finally broke paralysis when my legs were fully elevated and half of my body seemed to be floating in midair. When I bounced back down, he did not react, and when I sat up he was awake watching TV, completely unaware of what just had happened. This is when I realized that number one, this did not happen to my body, and two, I could not allow it to happen again- what if whatever was happening got to my son? The thought terrified me. This was somewhere around 2003 or whereabouts- I had been living with this terror for years and years, and only one person knew this happened to me- my husband. No one else knew, because this was to me too much like 'alien abduction', and the idea of sharing this with anyone terrified me.
So I started reading anything I could get my hands on regarding abduction, looking for a nonphysical interpretation, and finally Robert Bruce was a guest of Whitley's Strieber's in his site, and he was talking about astral abduction. Imagine my surprise when they started describing some of the stuff that happened to me. So I found his website (which back then was the Pulse) and I learned about countermeasures and energy work. I tried various things, including countermeasures and energy work, and took the bull by the horns so to speak, and learned how to induce projections, and was helped by those strategies.

The specific things I did:
When I was being sucked out of my body, I would start doing sponging, and it returned the control of my astral body to me. It effectively aborted every attempt made to take me.
I used salt showers to avoid new happenings- I began to recognize a feeling of 'terror with no reason' (visceral, without warning, and with no prior thought process associated.) When I learned to recognize it, I would then start praying and doing sponging, and did most of the countermeasures in the PSD book. Then the attacks moved to dreamtime (I would be having a dream about something, and I would be pulled away from the dream)- I trained myself by using NEW in the dream body, and it worked. I also started using hematite rings on my toes and hematite crystals at the foot of my bed when I felt 'the feeling' coming on.
After a few postive projections, I then reached higher realms and was helped by higher beings. That used to be around here somewhere, but I was not able to find it.
I haven't had one of those things happen since Aug-Sept (more or less) of 2005.
Alchemist: If you need more detail pm me and I'll see how I can help.

30th July 2007, 09:59 AM
Alchemist,

I am an astral abductee...I can tell you a few things.

Number one, there is a basic universal law with ET contact, ETs regardless of whether they are positive or negative cannot take you without permission...this is an actual law. If you tell them to leave, even if you are afraid, they HAVE to leave.

Now that doesn't mean they will just quit (although sometimes they do), they may try again. Keep snapping yourself out just as you are doing and tell them, "Remove yourself and leave immediately, you are not welcome here." Call on angelic help, too, if you feel the need.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be afraid, but try not to let the fear control you into inaction.

Tempestinateapot
6th August 2007, 05:35 PM
Alchemist, I'm not going to try to explain what happened to you, because everyone's experiences are different. All I can do is compare what's happened to me to what's happened to you. I had a lot of fear surrounding the experience, also.

When you are trying to OBE (or the OBE happens without you consciously attempting), there are many different ways you can exit...even through your feet or hands. Common ways seem to be through the head or heart chakra. Sometimes, you don't even feel an exit. For me, it seems every time has been different. The first time it happened through my feet, I thought someone was trying to pull me out. I was terrorized. I kept trying to fight it, and was able to stop what I now know to be an OBE exit. It kept happening all night, just like you described. When I finally got tired of it, I thought, "what the heck, just go with it and see what happens". I did and had a typical OBE experience.

The sounds you are hearing sound like normal astral noise. http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... tral+noise (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1985&highlight=astral+noise)
The breathing is typically your physical body's breathing, but it seems to come from somewhere else. I've heard not only the breathing, but the feeling of someone pressed up against me. All of these experiences I had are typical Dweller on the Threshold experiences. http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/cha ... ?t=sp-fear (http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/chat-forum/viewTopic.jsp?t=sp-fear)
From my own experience, and from what I've read of other's, it appears that the more remembered OBE's you have, the less dramatic the experiences become. I rarely even get vibrations anymore, and I miss all of those exciting happenings. At this point, I'd enjoy a Dweller experience, just for the fun of it (since I have no fear now), but it seems those days are gone for me.

About your ET UFO...I can't tell you what that was, but from all the tales and experiences I've heard (also having seen ET's myself), it's more often an astral illusion experience than a real ET. http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... inID=267#6 (http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65&BulletinID=267#6) The people I've talked to who have had what seems to be a real ET encounter have had time missing in the process. They weren't asleep at the beginning of the abduction. One woman was standing on her deck, saw a brilliant light, didn't remember anything after that, and found herself back on her deck with 3 hours missing.

As I said, I can't really tell you what your experience was. But, I feel the need to give you alternate possibilities, because you have fear surrounding the experience. I'm a hypnotherapist and am very aware that our minds can play tricks on us, and can create fear and terror when there is no need. Often, there is a more mundane explanation for things that happen to us, well...as mundane as astral travel can be, given that most people don't remember the experience. :D From your descriptions, it sounds to me like you had an OBE (astral projection), but are interpreting it as something to be afraid of. Just my opinion.

CFTraveler
4th December 2007, 04:11 PM
I only can add that when this happens enough times you eventually find a way to deal with it-and when you get to that point you can then take charge of your experience and the measures that will help you.
But if you just start experiencing this and are panicked, don't feel bad about it- it's a natural way of reacting to the 'new' 'unknown' 'movielike scary' stuff that you've been taught doesn't happen.
When you realize that it really does, then you can move into that place that empowers you and then you will take care of it.

Alchemist
15th January 2008, 07:18 AM
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've visited this place.

I haven't had any UFO dreams since then, although there was a week where some freaky nightmares were happening a few months ago. I'll read up on all the citations and stuff during this week. I'm surprised that this thread got more replies over the months.

It feels good to be here.

-Alchemist

Aroris Boreala
6th March 2008, 03:03 PM
I only can add that when this happens enough times you eventually find a way to deal with it-and when you get to that point you can then take charge of your experience and the measures that will help you.

CFTraveler: that is an insightful comment. I agree. Eventually you find a way. I was pestered by astral-ufo-entities on and off for several years and had to work out on-the-spot means of stuffing them up. Once you get a handle on them the shoe is definitely on the other foot and they back down pronto.

Alchemist: glad to hear the ufo dreams have ended- that's good news.

Mike Dooley
26th June 2008, 08:46 AM
I don't know if I've ever been abducted astrally, but there have been time where I will see a light while I'm meditating. It will be off in the distance. Then it will flush over me like headlights on a passing car. At that moment I will black-out. I will wake up sometime later, and be right back where I was before. I will be unable to remember anything that happened.

CFTraveler
26th June 2008, 03:00 PM
If it's like a flash, chances are this is the famed 'third eye flash' that happens when you....well, you know....'open' your third eye. I suppose nothing is out of the question, but I'm tending to think that your case is 'third-eye involved'.

Mike Dooley
26th June 2008, 03:59 PM
If it's like a flash, chances are this is the famed 'third eye flash' that happens when you....well, you know....'open' your third eye. I suppose nothing is out of the question, but I'm tending to think that your case is 'third-eye involved'.

The reason I said something is... I knew this guy who could astral project like most people get out of bed. Well he kept seeing this light over him, when he was popping out. So one time he came out, and flew up to it. He said that it was a craft that had two greys in it. They were standing at a window looking at him.

Hibby
2nd August 2008, 03:15 AM
Then it will flush over me like headlights on a passing car. At that moment I will black-out. I will wake up sometime later, and be right back where I was before. I will be unable to remember anything that happened.
maybe thats where they got the idea of erasing memories with a flash in men in black :o

lol your friend has a pair of alien stalkers