PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotics + Biofield Theraputics + Hollistics = Power?

Hourouiki
18th July 2007, 10:22 PM
Mr. Bruce,

Name is Ryan DeVore, Resident of central Florida, Practitioner of Metaphysics for 9 years. Kung Chi,(Qi Qung) Kundalini, and personal Energy Cultivation. I own both Astral Dynamics, And the 90 Day Guide. Both VERY informative on the subject of OBE's. I have realized through the years, The truth in Metaphysics. The impact on life that is made from it, and what i have found to be undeniable. Sense then, I have created a goal, that i wish to obtain. However, Would like to know, Is it Plausible?

I would like to combine Hypnotics, With Biofield Theraputics (Available at a local college here in Florida, [Link removed as per forum rules- Please see posted rules] and Hollistic Healing to guide others into a relaxed mindset, To Momentarily release them into the depths of their Subconscience. A lot of what i believe may be based on theory, but i believe a lot of great things can come from theory. A relaxed body, in the absorbing mindset of a hypnotized patient would follow my guidance into a mental awareness. Basicly, A guided Astral Projection.

Well, onto my question. Does this make sense? Is my goal possible? I truly believe that the ability to be released, even if just momentarily, into your subconscience, with a mind thats fully aware, would be more than an accomplishment. The ability to step into a world without limitations. And to be able to offer that to others, would be even more so?

More or less, I would like your opinion on this matter. Is this a practice/teaching worth offering? Perhaps you have a better approach?

Robert Bruce
22nd July 2008, 06:19 PM
G'day,

Here, the proof will be in the pudding....so to speak.

You need to gather a sample group, and teach them these methods, and work out all the bugs, and develop what you plan.

Then, if it works and can be reliably taught, you will have it.

What works....works.

Get a group of people, work with them and see if this works. Then get back to me if you like and we'll talk.

Robert