PDA

View Full Version : COMBINING NEW & CLAIRVISION

sono
19th July 2007, 07:58 AM
Thanks to a recent link posted by Tom I dowloaded a book from the Clairvision site on opening the Third Eye & have been combining their techniques with R Bruce's, to quite dramatic effect. . . . . I have been experiencing rushes of icy energy from my heels (!) to the top of the head, inner flashes of light, tingling & really deep meditation, plus seeing rather ugly faces (my egos? entities? my self??) in a mirror meditation. I wonder what these faces in the mirror represent? They are round, pale grey-white, bald headed, with huge black eye sockets & rudimentary features; they give off a sadness. I am not afraid of them but feel immensely sad when I see them. I mentally asked one, "Please won't you go away?" & it slowly shook its head in a negative - I did not move my head at all & found it close to scary.

Would anyone have any insights to share, please?

Thak you & namaste

Beekeeper
19th July 2007, 10:13 AM
Umm, it wasn't a grey, was it?

Perhaps you'll find something of interest here (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7069&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

sono
19th July 2007, 10:54 AM
Wow, thanks for that link - I quickly skimmed it & will read at leisure when on my own (am at work) I'm not sure whether the beings I saw were greys or not - they seemed to be rather more thick set than the depictions I've seen of greys; more pronounded "brow ridges" & heavier "jawline" - but definitely the same shading, though. I posted another thread in the AP Forum, about the experience I had later when mentally asking the being to leave & finding MYSELF lifting up out of the body; at first I thought it was a sense of lightness and relief as the "being" left me; then realised I was out, probably the etheric body . . . . . . really wish I had someone to talk to about this in my circle! Thanks again!

Beekeeper
19th July 2007, 10:56 AM
You've got us, Sono. :lol:

CFTraveler
19th July 2007, 03:24 PM
You know, some UFO researchers believe (or rather surmise) that the grey entities may be archetypal of us, or a future or past version of us, which would explain why we have little movies of them in our brains- some abductees (not me) report having been told that they are indeed us. So it's my guess that you have connected with a part of yourself that is of that type, a part of your multidimensional existence. Maybe the sadness you felt is part of his particular experience, and part of your job is to help him transcend this, without harming yourself.
Just throwing a few thoughts to this.

When I was younger and studying anthropology, did a mental extrapolation from the ideas scientists have of evolution (that is, taking artist's depiction of ancient protohumans and comparing them to what we look like now) and taking it further, it seemed to me that given what we are doing to ourselves and the earth, if we continue on the evolutionary scale, we possibly could end up looking like a grey, except for the small stature, maybe.

Something else that came to mind is that in one episode of the TV show the XFiles they had one of the protagonists find what they thought were the bodies of greys, and they actually were the remains of people that had been exposed to radiation. That made me think of a whole another way to look at this phenomenon- if all probable worlds exist in what we could call alternate dimensions (begging the pardon of physicists everywhere), then there is a version somewhere where we blow ourselves up and the survivors may very well look like them, and when we get visited by 'them' astrally, it is actually from a close analog of our universe. The fact that it is close enough to ours to be able to interact is very scary indeed. It would explain the idea that they are a possible 'us'.

sono
20th July 2007, 05:08 AM
Thanks for your insights, CFTraveller. . . . . last night I saw a very clear, thinner "alien", just like the "greys", as well as a nasty black "crayfish" attached from my left eye (the weaker one, at -11) extending all down my left cheek. I also asked to meet my dark side, which was probably not a good idea, as the mirror sort of clouded over darkly, & the candle that was burning flickered & went out! I stopped the mirror thing there & then & am now wondering whether it's such a good idea after all? Strangely, I quite "like" the alien being, & have always been rather fascinated by them ever since I read Whitley Striber's "Communion" some years ago. In fact, the alien showed up when I asked to see my guide; but one can't take that as a "definite" , can one. . .

Have your abductions stopped now? I think I was also abducted, but that was a long time ago, I quite enjoyed it (!)

Beekeeper
20th July 2007, 10:18 AM
Sono, regarding your crayfish creature, could it be the same entity described in this post (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=7081&highlight=)?

sono
20th July 2007, 10:40 AM
eeeek, sounds very much like it, I hope not!! How do I get rid of it, it seems to be sort of embedded right down into the flesh of the face. . . . sunken right in next to the nose
(Really appreciate all the trouble you're taking to answer me!)

soul elevation
9th August 2007, 03:41 PM
I wish i had Samuel Sagan's book with me right now, but too bad i'm at work. but what i do remember from reading his book is that there are four things you could be seeing when you're doing the mirror exercises.

1. a spiritual guide, 2. a higher being or angel, 3. a subpersonality, or 4. yourself from your past life.

thats what i remember right now unless i'm remembering incorrectly.

i also think this might be an interesting read to you sono, check it out:

(sorry i had a link here but i guess i'm not allowed to post links so it is now removed)

Flash_hound
9th August 2007, 03:43 PM
Could you post a link to this e-book?

Sounds good. I used to get "icy" energy in my crown and third eye when I first started working on them.

soul elevation
9th August 2007, 03:51 PM
hmm..i have the hardcopy of that book, and i'm not sure if i have an ebook version to this or not, but i do have some audio files that's suppose to compliment the book. i will have to check once i get home from work, so i'll let you know what's up when i find out.

Tom
9th August 2007, 04:03 PM
Could you post a link to this e-book?

Sounds good. I used to get "icy" energy in my crown and third eye when I first started working on them.

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckbc/fol_0000_0700/cat_0000_2222/qid_2007_0000_0003.html

It was a book I had heard good things about, but with only 30,000 copies in print and it being all sold out I was waiting for it to be released for download in pdf for free. Today I saw that it had been finally released for free in electronic form and got my copy. So far it looks interesting - I'm only about 30 pages in and I'm not sure where it is going, but it is definitely interesting and it is different than anything I have tried so far.

Thanks for the link Tom . I suggest skip reading this doc . Here's my brief review .

skip to p 33 to begin and try that exercise ending p 34 .
That is curious , because I do not find any link to the larynyx and the eye . I find the throat and sound help to open the ability of evocation but not clairvoyance . However sending energy and sound to the brow centre would be helpful and this exercise seems interesting .

I would like to know if a non clairvoyant person found this book and the exercises within to be effective , please

skip now to p 47 try that technique
p 52 read and try to p 53
read 57 to 59 energy awareness and raising techniques ~primitive
p 71 closing technique ~curious
p 96 working in dim light ~good idea
p 98 wearing a white shawl like a rabbi ~ curious
p 116 hatha yoga pose of hyperextension good idea
p 123 stop wearing a watch ~good idea for other reasons too
p 126 centredness being iin the eye ebokes a trance state ~correct
p140-151 ~ valid descriptive text
p 158 maxim ; you are what you eat ~ true
p160-1 tuning in to angels ~ valid
p169-170 making dowsing rods ~ great for divination & tuning in !
p180-188 some valuable text concerning dreamstate and death
p187-205 , 212-214 eneegy awareness exercise ~ questionable but harmless
p215 how not to fall asleep ~ good ideas
p225 moon energy ~ true
p231-236 food , moon , rest , limit alchohol , rambling but coherent truths
p237 necessary info brief and incomplete re elemental energies ~poor
p245 eye belly awareness useless taoist idea ,this author is eclectic
p254, 264, 273 some rambling truths

This is imho a worthwhile free book to skim and browse . It rambles on though and does not have depth in some crucial areas of developing clairvoyance and spends too much time on extraneous irrelevant text .

Basic method
I its all about energy so
become aware of energy
raise energy
deep cleanse the energy body
develop the energy body
II meditate
after deep cleansing and raising
sit up in routine spot
in dim light
practice daily
III night time is the right time
record your dreams in a journal
make the most of lying down to project each night

Here's a link ;
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=)
especially 6, 7, & 8

The "throat friction" technique immediately made me think of ujjayi, from Hatha Yoga's pranayama. It is used extensively in combination with the asanas (postures) in Ashtanga Yoga (better known as "Power Yoga") in combination with the bandhas (locks. They help to retain the energy in the chakras and direct it up to the crown chakra.).

http://yoga.about.com/od/breathing/a/ujjayi.htm

It can be used as described in the book for "throat friction" to send energy to the third eye. There is no actual connection between the third eye and the throat until you connect the two intentionally. The book will also have you connect the third eye to the hands to form a triangle of energy, but anyway ...

"Another way to think about Ujjayi Breath is to visualize your throat as a garden hose, with the breath passing through like a trickle of water. If you put your thumb partially over the opening of the hose, you increase the power of the water that is coming through. This is the same thing you are doing with your throat during Ujjayi breathing. The air that comes in through your constricted throat is a powerful, directed breath that you can send into the parts of your body that need it during yoga."

Mishell
9th August 2007, 04:08 PM
careful here soul elevation, read the rules. your link will probably get removed. :wink:

I wish i had Samuel Sagan's book with me right now, but too bad i'm at work. but what i do remember from reading his book is that there are four things you could be seeing when you're doing the mirror exercises.

1. a spiritual guide, 2. a higher being or angel, 3. a subpersonality, or 4. yourself from your past life.

thats what i remember right now unless i'm remembering incorrectly.

i also think this might be an interesting read to you sono, check it out:

http://www.jaguarmoon.org/public/Healing/Third.htm

soul elevation
9th August 2007, 04:18 PM
oh sorry. i just signed up today, i haven't got a chance to read the rules yet. my apology.

sono
14th August 2007, 08:12 AM
Thanks for the link, Mishell!

I notice that Aunt Claire asked whether any non-clairvoyant had used the Clairvision techniques, & I suppose I'd be as good as any to reply. . . .I have found that the Ujjayi breathing does help in silencing the mind in meditation, & causing strong energy surges in the palms of the hands, as well as some sort of swirling colour in front of the closed eyes. The mirror meditation, as I mentioned before, seemed to have helped me project, though rather ineffectually, one night - I must carry on with it, was put off by "my" primitive. heavy grey face in the mirror, although I liked the little alien (!) I found that speaking to the faces & asking for whichever one I wanted to see, worked well. I'm not sure WHAT exactly it is that has helped, but I seem to have been able to "channel" some healing to my elderly little cat, who has pain in her mouth after having most of her teeth removed, & is now able to eat solid food (but I always hesitate to ascribe this sort of occurence to anything "I" may have had to do with it).

Namaste

Beekeeper
14th August 2007, 12:15 PM
Another insight on your alien from Kurt Leland. He believes that we will see astral entities as foreign or alien because this is how our minds interpret these beings as they have no other reference point.