PDA

View Full Version : Day 6 experiences.

Journeyman
24th July 2007, 11:13 PM
I’m still continuing with the map program and I am finding it very enjoyable.

A few nights ago I woke up in the middle of the night. I was laying on my back which is rare I tend to be a side sleeper. I felt like I was deep inside myself and my whole body was vibrating very powerfully. I was excited and guessed that this must be the stage just before projection but I also remembered reading not to rush the program and try to project too soon so I decided to lay back and enjoy the new experience (that and I haven’t read about any exit methods yet as I’m only up to day nine now) I was enjoying the sensation for awhile but then dozed off back to sleep.

I’m very excited about the progress but am wondering if I should have just gone for it and tried to project that night?

CFTraveler
25th July 2007, 12:41 AM
If you're sure that you could project I would have done something simple like rolling over to see what would happen, but always thinking that even if you weren't ready it could happen again.
I don't see a problem with trying to try 'too early' provided that you approach it with an exploratory attitude- 'just to see what can happen'.

Korpo
25th July 2007, 04:48 AM
Robert's program facilitates OBE, it does not create it. The ability is within you, and Robert's work helps you to develop it with a good focus.

Talent, a reasonably clean etheric body, balanced emotions, an open 3rd eye, and so on - many factors exist that can make the process much easier, more natural and be had for less effort.

Good progress is good progress. Enjoy it! :D
Oliver

Journeyman
25th July 2007, 06:18 AM
Thanks,

When it happens again I will attempt some experimentation and keep you informed :D