PDA

View Full Version : Fibromyalgia and NEW.

Triot
26th July 2007, 01:23 AM
Someone I know have this. Want to try a different approach in removing
the pain sensations.

There are lumps around the muscle areas. During a massaging she
describes something reminding me of chakra activity, then the pain is
replaced with warm spots and high level of itching along the muscle.
Itching replaces the pain, but after when these lumps are softened up.

I'll bring more details later. There is something interesting happening.

When I do the new on myself, I focus on one foot. Have both legs with
about 10 centimeter apart. Focusing the awareness at the right foot
then the tingling copy itself or start in the left foot I'm not working on.

The thought is; will this happen creating the sensation in one hand
and then place it on another person? That the other person could
sense the tingling.

She describes in this direction:

pain wanish at one point
becoming warm (I can sense these warm spots, other areas are cold).
itching inside the muscle
small vibrations

I haven't asked if she can feel any tingling, but I'll do it the next time.

She eats a coctail of pills each day to have the pain removed.
Sometimes it's so bad she doesn't want to be here anymore.
It breaks my heart, so I want to basicly try a combination of
NEW along with a mechanical massage.

I'll do a better description, but was hoping someone here could
help me out with advice what to try.

Doctor told her she should try acupuncture. That basicly means
they don't know what causes fibromyalgia and the doctor
only works as a chemical harvesting field.

Acupuncture in my view is sticking needles into chakra points,
the mechanical solution of activating chakra points. NEW is more
mind to body in my view.

ButterflyWoman
26th July 2007, 02:10 AM
I have fibromyalgia. I've been working with NEW for a while and I'm finding that while it is helping with the pain, it's actually increasing the fatigue. I'm just doing the basic NEW program, and trying not to push myself too hard with it, and it does seem to be helping. I view the increased fatigue as a side effect that I will eventually get past.

This is my own theory, based on having done a fair bit of reading into research on fibromyaglia, but it's a condition that's related to a malfunctioning limbic system, that is, it's closely associated with anxiety/panic disorder, with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and with other similar disorders where your own body is bascially going into overdrive with the "fight or flight" thing. After a while, it gets to where you "over interpret" pain and fatigue the same way you "over interpret" danger or fear. Which is not to say you're "imagining" it or anything else. The pain/fatigue is definitely REAL. It's just that I believe that what would be a normal mild twinge in a person with a normally functional limbic system is, in a fibro sufferer, a very significant pain. (As I said, this is my theory, though it is based on study and experience).

One thing I can recommend for fibromyalgia that I KNOW works (at least, it does for me and has for other chronic pain sufferers) is brainwave therapy. Brainwave Entrainment has been extremely helpful for me, and combined with NEW, I think I may make a real breakthrough here, soon. The software I use is from Transparent Corp, you can Google it (I don't want to link to it because while I have enough posts to not break the rules, it IS a commercial site; Google will get you there ;)).

Oh, also, I highly recommend magnesium and calcium supplements for help in easing the symptoms of fibromyalgia, and cut out ALL use of aspartame (phenylalanine), which has been linked in more than one study to worsening symptoms of FMS. When I stopped taking aspartame, I was SHOCKED at how much better I felt! And then a couple months ago, I mistakenly consumed some of it (didn't realise it was in what I was having) and had a very significant relapse, so I'm very sure that there's a definite tie-in, at least for me.

I'd also say give the acupuncture a try. I've certainly considered it, and haven't yet ruled it out (I'm just trying other stuff first). I've heard a lot of good things about acupuncture as a treatment for chronic pain.

Mishell
26th July 2007, 03:18 AM
I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, and as one of the millions of people in the States with out medical insurance, I had to get creative with my treatments.

A word of caution with massage. It can actually make the problem worse. I have tried it. If she is finding success with massage, then be sure she drinks lots of water before and after. The massage will release toxins that have built up in the muscles. This can cause her more pain and nausea. The itching could also be from the realease of toxins. I have experienced this too. Water helps.

With Fibromyalgia, the body is essentially stuck in Fight or Flight mode. It triggers the production of adrenaline. Adrenaline is only good in little bursts, not in a constant stream. This is very taxing on the system, causing the muscle tension, fatigue, depression, and problems with the organs. The key I have found in turning off the Fight or Flight is meditation. I also started taking the Bach Flower Essence called Rescue Remedy. (You can look them up here. http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/remedies.htm) Any time I have tried to skip one of the two things, I am absolutely miserable with pain. I've also noticed the longer Ive been practicing meditation, the less fatigued I am. I only need less than half of the sleep I used to require. (Also, since I started practicing AP, I have more energy than I could ever use.)

I can not comment on NEW. I have not tried it as it is written. However, I have been doing Quantum Touch on myself when the pain gets bad. It does help. When you run energy into another person, you risk depleting your own energy rather than "channeling" the energy. I would study this topic before you try to do it.

Korpo
26th July 2007, 04:28 AM
Doctor told her she should try acupuncture. That basicly means
they don't know what causes fibromyalgia and the doctor
only works as a chemical harvesting field.

Acupuncture in my view is sticking needles into chakra points,
the mechanical solution of activating chakra points. NEW is more
mind to body in my view.

Acupuncture is the release of energetic imbalances through the insertion of needles. It can remove energetic blockages in the body, breaking up their energy.

The problem is that clearing of blockages also releases the associated toxins, so great care must be exerted to not overdo it or the patient will experience fatigue.

All that can be done with acupuncture can be done with energy work as well, but it requires then to have the knowledge of the acupuncturist (or better: the mind/body intuition that comes from exploring your energy body yourself) and a good skill of dealing with energy. And there is only one person (you) instead of two (the healer and you) monitoring you.

OlderWiser,

you could have posted the link. It is not "illegal" to post on-topic commercial links. ;)

I wonder why Brainwave entrainment helped. Did you chose programs that were designed to reduce stress?

Oliver

Korpo
26th July 2007, 07:49 AM
Someone I know have this. Want to try a different approach in removing
the pain sensations.

There are lumps around the muscle areas. During a massaging she
describes something reminding me of chakra activity, then the pain is
replaced with warm spots and high level of itching along the muscle.
Itching replaces the pain, but after when these lumps are softened up.

Sounds like blockages, their softening and partial resolving. Perhaps you can try the following - try to draw the energy (after the softening) downwards with your hand, below her feet. Put your hands on the "softened spot" and draw below the feet. It might help making the spots stay gone (longer).

Can anybody tell me in more exact terms what fibromyalgia is? I have some notion about this, but I could really, really use a good description by someone who has it.

I might have it, I cannot say. I have many of the symptoms listed, but if so, my energy work seems to be an excellent countermeasure. I always thought of my symptoms in terms of stress and reduced stress tolerance. :?

Thanks,
Oliver

ButterflyWoman
26th July 2007, 09:10 AM
you could have posted the link. It is not "illegal" to post on-topic commercial links. ;)

Okay :)

http://transparentcorp.com/

I have two of their products, one of which lets you use any music as a carrier (I love that one).

I wonder why Brainwave entrainment helped. Did you chose programs that were designed to reduce stress?

The session that I use is a combination of gamma waves and sub-delta waves, both of which have been shown to be helpful. The sub-delta, I know, is good for the limbic system. I don't know what the gamma does, but it seems to help, and it also is something of a mood elevator.

I do use anti-stress sessions, too, but only when I feel particularly stressed.

Korpo
26th July 2007, 11:44 AM
And can you describe me the symptoms of fibromyalgia? Pretty please? :D

I mean - I can read the Wikipedia articles, and can say I have the symptoms, but I cannot say if the extent matches or ever matched.

So I could do with a more subjective account.

Oliver

Mishell
26th July 2007, 01:23 PM
Wikipedia did a pretty good job in describing it.
This is from the book Reversing Fibromyalgia by Dr. Joe M Elrod

Symptoms:
*anxiety and/or panic attacks
*cardiovascular problems (dizziness, palpitations)
*chronic fatigue and low energy
*chronic widespread aches and pains
*depression
*gastrointestinal disturbances/irritable bowel syndrome
*intolerance to cold temperatures
*irritable bladder syndrome
*memory and concentration problems (sometimes called brain fog)
*neck and back pain
*pelvic pain in women (painful menstruation) and/or PMS
*poor circulation (cold hands and feet)
*sleep disturbances and/or restless leg syndrome
*stiffness and/or muscle twitching
*soft tissue swelling in hands, arms, feet, legs
*tension headaches and/or migraines
*abnormal sleep patterns (interruptions in deep sleep)
*TMJ
*tenderness of at least 11 of the 18 specific anatomical sights

90% of people with Fibromyalgia are women.
It is classified as an auto-immune disorder.

Fibromyalgia “personality”:
driven
anxious
compulsive
overachievers
organized
perfectionists
“time-oriented”

Causes and/or Contributing Factors:
*stress and/or depression
*traumatic emotional/physical experience (accident, divorce, illness, abuse, etc.)
*accumulation of toxins from refined foods, air, water
*biological disruption of energy production
*chronic fatigue
*disruption of sleep cycle
*a family history of Fibromyalgia
*hypersensitivity
*overwhelmed or impaired immune system (I’ve also read it could be an over-active immune system)
*prolonged infection or illness
*low levels of growth hormone
*neurotransmitter and nervous system dysfunctions
*nutrient and oxygen deficiencies
*poor diet and/or lack of exercise

The symptoms and causes tend to overlap so there is no real idea where or how it is triggered. Most things I’ve read say it is a prolonged period of stress and emotional trauma that triggers the “dormant” disorder.

The disorder hits in varrying degrees, and no two people with it will experience the same set of symptoms, or degree of symptoms. Diagnosing Fibromyalgia is difficult. They usually start by removing other possible problems from a very long list. There is no one diagnostic test. I don't know how many times over the years I was tested for Lyme Disease.

If you are looking for a personal experience of the disorder you can PM me. I'd rather not talk about it in public.

Korpo
26th July 2007, 01:41 PM
Thank you. :D

Hmmm, yes I read the symptoms, and over the years I have accumulated a lot of them, but I also shed many again through energy work or over time.

It is hard to say - I have a good tolerance for chronic pain. I avoided the dentist for years in spite of a decayed tooth. Somehow the chronic pain was more easily tolerable than going to the dentist and getting drilled. ;)

If and only if the chronic tension and muscle/tendon/joint problems I had (psychosomatic causes, I assume) are sth close to that diagnosis, then my energy work is effective against that. But only then.

Because every damage I have in my body I could begin to reverse over time. Stiff, irritated muscles, tendons and tissues. Chronic pains. Joints out of alignment. Tension headaches.

So I don't know. Regardless of if I have it, it seems I have my symptoms under control...

Thanks,
Oliver

ButterflyWoman
26th July 2007, 02:44 PM
And can you describe me the symptoms of fibromyalgia? Pretty please?

Primarily chronic pain and fatigue, but it's a very strange syndrome. I get pain in really weird places and ways for no apparent reason (such as my feet will ache sometimes, when I haven't done anything to cause aching feet). My pain is mostly in the neck, shoulders, and back, but it can be anywhere.

The biggest sign of FMS is the presence of "tender points" in specific areas (head, neck, shoulders, back, hips, I think a couple others... backs of the knees and inner elbows, I think). Touch those spots, instant pain. Just thinking about it makes me kinda squeamish, actually...

The thing with FMS is that it's one of those "if nothing else is wrong, it might be this" kind of things. Except for the characteristic tender points (TPs), it could be a LOT of things, and you have to get loads of tests to rule out those other things...

I've also heard people say that if you have primarily fatigue and less pain, you get a Chronic Fatigue diagnosis, and if it's more pain and less fatigue, you get the FMS diagnosis. So, I dunno.

I do have a history of anxiety/panic disorder and post traumatic stress disorder and I didn't have any chronic pain or fatigue when those things were active. Once I got them under control, suddenly I get the pain and fatigue, which is what leads me to think they're related (and other researchers think the same thing).

Spend most of your life in constant "fight or flight" mode and it's bound to mess up some parts of your nervous system, unfortunately.

I'm kind of hoping that working with the energy will eventually give some degree of healing with this, actually. I don't know how/if energy work would heal the limbic system, but I'm hoping. In the meantime, the brainwave stuff does give a fair degree of relief for me, as does meditation.

Korpo
26th July 2007, 09:25 PM
Okay, I surely don't have the "tender points", and that seems to be the strongest indication for it that makes it different from other things.

Energy work can be a great help for putting body systems back into equilibrium. It removes stresses from the body, therefore unstressing the central nervous system bit by bit, therefore allowing it to re-reach homeostasis. But that is not easy or quick. But for example my energy work is big in removing body-stored stress, and may be of help for any stress-related syndrome, or syndromes worsened by stress.

Thank you for the detailed explanation, it helped me understand so much better! :D

Oliver

CFTraveler
26th July 2007, 11:46 PM
Tempest suffers from Fibromyalgia and some time ago she wrote something about how she handles it. I'll see if I can find her post.

Edit: Here it is: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=4647

ButterflyWoman
27th July 2007, 04:04 AM
Ah, thank you! I'm always looking for new ways to manage it. You can only take just so many pain relievers. ;)

CFTraveler
27th July 2007, 04:52 PM
Ah, thank you! I'm always looking for new ways to manage it. You can only take just so many pain relievers. ;) In my case, the problem with pain relievers is the rebound pain, and I can see how that can be a factor in fibromyalgia. (Guys, this might bore you) When I get my period I take a lot of NSAIds (ibuprofen mostly) and when the cramps are over, I get a rebound headache the next day. This always happens, and I used to think the headache was hormonal until the Dr. told me to try to not take it the last day, (when the pain is not so bad)- then the headache moved to that day (and mixed with cramps, somehow diluting it's impact- kind of like smashing your foot to forget the headache, lol. ). I have no solution to this problem, just some empathy.

Triot
6th August 2007, 10:29 PM
Thanx for all the replies. There is like a chain of effects from something
that can't be identified what causes it. She just got it one day being 19
working as a nurse. One day not there, the next day there. This evil has
to be grabbed by it's very roots.

If NEW can be used for healing, then where is the limitation to healing,
and if there is any. Thinking of placebo. Water and sugar cures people. :shock:

Mishell
7th August 2007, 12:47 AM
Hello Triot,

Are the doctors certain she does not have something else like Lupus? They are so intertwined, it is very hard to tell them apart. The one major difference is photosensitivity (sensitivity to sunlight and florescent lighting) with Lupus and not Fibromyalgia. Lupus also just shows up seemingly out of the blue between the ages of 18-25.

where is the limitation to healing, and if there is any

Personally, I don’t think there is a limit to healing. I have heard accounts of people visualizing tumors away. I have my own example of how, through visualization and meditation, diseases can be removed from the body. I was diagnosed with Lupus when I was 22. I was 31 when I got rid of it with visualizations. It only took me 3 months. It’s been 2 years now without a flair-up, and the doctors have removed the diagnosis from my medical records.

I don’t know how to get my point across to you any better than this. If I had know then the things I know now, I would not have had to spend so many years of my life just wishing I could go to sleep and not wake up because the pain was so bad. I lost 8 years. That’s a long time.

I think it is wonderful of you to be so supportive of your friend. Keep doing that. You have no idea how important it is to have support from others when your body will not cooperate with your mind.

If you can get your friend to start doing the energy work on her own, it will be much more effective for her.

The two of you are in my thoughts,
Mishell

Triot
17th August 2007, 07:51 PM
An idea shapes, it becomes a habit, a limitation is set.

NEW reminds me of quantum healing. Looks similar.

So I'm ill, and the reason is that I made a commitment to
being ill. Being sick was an idea. Or the other way around.

Iv'e been browsing a chatforum on fibromyalgia, and there
is a competition on who has had the worst day. She pointed
it out. One jumps in after another and tops it with "well, yours
wasn't as bad as mine". Not saying it's a cause, but could be
adding fuel to the fire.

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1234039

Mishell, her doc has given her up with basicly the message
"learn to live with it". Need to dig deeper into what these
medical terms means. Alot of greek and latin.

I know my guides are here now and then. See the flashes.
It has worked before typing requests on the computer screen
hoping they read the requests from behind my back in the RTZ.
Sometimes I feel one of them touching me. To the end I'll go
to the extreme and demand they help out. One day she'll wake
up and like magic it's gone.

So I'll request my guides, both of them now, to help me out and
it's the only thing I'll ever request. Pull me in any direction or lead
me to any book. You've done it before. Gracias. :wink:

ButterflyWoman
18th August 2007, 12:36 AM
her doc has given her up with basicly the message
"learn to live with it".

Yeah, that's pretty much what conventional medicine has to say about FMS at this point in time. Which, believe it or not, is a bit better than what they used to say, which was, "You're imagining it."

I've been working with NEW for a while. I'm not sure just how to heal my FMS (the fatigue component has been driving me insane for a while now), but I'm definitely going to give it a go.

I've also been investigating "cell memory" and wondering if it's related to some sort of negative past life memory or experience (I'm not a huge believer in that, but the worst that can happen with that is that it won't work, so I figure it's worth at least looking into).

I'd also like to seriously endorse brainwave entrainment. I've found that a daily session of gamma waves and then a longer session of sub-delta does absolute wonders for the chronic pain. And brainwave entrainment is based not in metaphysics but in hard science, just for the record. ;)

CFTraveler
18th August 2007, 01:24 AM
OW wrote:
I've found that a daily session of gamma waves and then a longer session of sub-delta does absolute wonders for the chronic Could you elaborate on that some more please?

ButterflyWoman
18th August 2007, 05:40 AM
The software I use is from Transparent Corporation, which is run by an absolutely lovely guy named Adam. I mostly use the software called MindStereo because it lets you use any music you want as a carrier, but I also have Neuro-Programmer.

The software comes with a number of pre-made sessions, and I mostly use those, as I'm really pretty mystified about the science behind the frequencies and so forth. I read a fair bit about the research, but actually creating it in a session is a bit beyond me.

I do a gamma wave session every day, usually in the morning, as it puts me in a good mood (gamma waves are associated with certain kinds of "elevated" thinking, such as meditation on love for the world). At some point during the day, I do one or more sub-delta sessions, which are apparently good for the limbic system (and can help conditions related to malfunction there, such as some anxiety and trauma disorders; FMS appears to be related).

For me, it's easy, as my work has me at the computer for most of the day. I just put on the headphones and listen to music and get my daily brainwave doses and I quite literally do feel physically better for it.

I also use alpha sessions fairly regularly for stress management and relaxation, and to help me induce a nice, light meditative state. I suppose the anti-stress measures are also helpful in the management of the disorder. (And I recently learned when I was in the hospital that my blood pressure goes VERY high when I'm in pain, so less pain and less stress must be better for me all around ;)).

Here's a link to Transparent Corp:

http://www.transparentcorp.com/

Mishell
18th August 2007, 01:52 PM
OlderWiser said

I've also been investigating "cell memory" and wondering if it's related to some sort of negative past life memory or experience (I'm not a huge believer in that, but the worst that can happen with that is that it won't work, so I figure it's worth at least looking into).

This is how I eliminated one of my more sever Fibro symptoms. I didn’t believe in past lives at first either. So you don’t have to be a believer for it to work.

When I do a regression, I set my intent on what problem I want insight into. It prevents regressions from being random.

I usually do 3 regressions with the same intent to find an underlying pattern. Sometimes just finding the “right” lifetime will clear up the problem in one session. I have learned a lot about myself doing this.

Böng
18th August 2007, 03:21 PM
Though you don't like mechanical acupressure - you could give EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) (http://www.emofree.com) and/or TAT (Tapas Acupressure Technique ) (http://www.tatlife.net/) a try

Both have some free workbooks in their sites

and some articles about this theme:
http://www.google.com/search?ie=iso-885 ... mofree.com (http://www.google.com/search?ie=iso-8859-1&oe=iso-8859-1&q=fibromyalgia&domains=emofree.com&sitesearch=emofree.com)

Mishell
18th August 2007, 04:24 PM
I do EFT. I love it.

Always wondered what TAT was. Thanks for the link. :D

Triot
17th September 2007, 09:54 PM
Tramadol. She can take four a day without any problems. For the heck
of it I tried one and it knocked me out for about five hours. Thing with
these pills the effect diminish over time. Like the body get used to it.
Then taking bigger dozes for the same effect the liver has do deal with
it.

The physical pain can lead to depression and dispair. Having to lay
in bed, because the pain prevents the person from doing the things
she wants to do. So was thinking of a way to deal with the depression
and pain sensation in other ways. Like hypnosis, self suggestion and
such. Thought is the sensation of pain is an illusion (abstract) delivered
by the sub conciousness, then it could be tampered with in other ways.
Using self suggestions, or removing the awareness from the area
where the pain is felt.

Found something at http://www.tapping.com He has some free videos there
going trough the process of tapping. It's new to me, but looks
interesting.

Triot
17th September 2007, 09:58 PM
Here's the direct link to the video:

http://www.tapping.com/videos/overcomin ... ssion.html (http://www.tapping.com/videos/overcoming-depression.html)

CFTraveler
17th September 2007, 10:47 PM
Tramadol. She can take four a day without any problems. For the heck of it I tried one and it knocked me out for about five hours. If you are not a medical practicioner please do not recommend prescription drugs.
Thank you.
Admin

Wyldrose
18th September 2007, 01:15 AM
Tramadol. She can take four a day without any problems. For the heck
of it I tried one and it knocked me out for about five hours. Thing with
these pills the effect diminish over time.

I can assure you this is no recommendation, in fact I can attest to the potential dangers to body, mind & spirit. Having also suffered from this life altering disorder for most of my life I speak from experience.

The lure of pain medication is a very slippery slope when faced with the very real pain of fibro. Having worked through a very severe addiction to prescribed diludads (morphine)I see with the vision of hind site.

There is no possible way for *pain pills to be anything but a losing battle, unless used with great care and only in times of great need. Once I was able to fully understand this and moved into energy healing (yoga, reiki, new, meditation, hypnosis, crystals .... ) not only does it reduce pain levels, but it better prepares the mind body to deal with emotional and physical effects of this disorder. Chances for remission are increased, emotional energy is raised, spiritual energy is raised and well being increased. A deff win/win place to be :)

If you'd like more info on my story regarding my addiction & recovery from pain pills feel free to PM me for my website link.

In Loving Service - Namaste

~ Wyldrose

*pain pills - prescription pain pills - stronger then tylonol/ibuprofien

Wyldrose
18th September 2007, 01:37 AM
Thought & Note : I was able to function extremely well, while medicated. In fact that was when I was normal, to another the same dosage would knock em out or more likely kill them... however it allowed me to function normally. (Fibro also blocks, the bodies own endorphins or the bodies version of morphine - so synthetically recreating it helped on multiple levels.... temporarily)

So it's easy to see the inevitable crash that at some point is bound to follow. 2 things typically happen to a patient prescribed a narcotic, they die or they get better thus the tolerance factor is not really a big part of the equation.

For a fibro paitient it is... neither death or cure is in the immediate future.

Recommendation: Diet, exercise (yes I know - pm for lots of practical tips here too) , lots of energy work and healing and the occasional pain pill, and lots and lots of LOVE, LIGHT & LAUGHTER

Shanti

~ Wyldrose

Pneumaphor
23rd October 2007, 02:46 AM
My ex-girlfriend cured her horrible PMS by taking magnesium supplements. Magnesium deficiency causes all muscles to lose flexibility, becoming rigid and thus causing muscular pain (splints). Most American women reportedly suffer from a magnesium deficiency.

I also urged her to do physical (Raga?) yoga with me, largely for the half-cobra position in her case because it stretched the abdominal muscles that cramp/splint. I urged her to do this after realizing through study, for her, that her problems were not only nutritional, but muscular and sounded similar to the muscular pains I have when I don't do physical stretches. These two simple things made an entirely different person out of her!

I cannot stress enough that most of these symptoms are due to lack of stretching, something so natural to all other mammals. What does the dog do when it wakes up, without fail? The cat? What about children...they stretch all the time, many times a day! Yawning is a stretching activity. It's Natural! Do not forget Nature.

It all comes back to what RB recommends so often which is relaxation. Stretched muscles finally relax (and stop moving!). I know that some people here cannot take this advice because of back problems. That's where I would use an electric orbital massaging wand to knead the muscle like dough. This does release toxins, but only the same toxins that we already lived through putting in there once. In order to clean something, you gotta make a mess. :D Antioxidants, charge!!!

By the way, I've had most FM symptoms at once and the causes were all psychosomatic in my case, and they've all but disappeared. In order to make this happen I quit my factory job, moved from the city to the country, started meditating daily, became (mostly) vegetarian, started running and also started stretching daily among many other things. The rat race (constant, daily fight or flight on the corporate ladder) and bad diet largely account for so-called FM. It's an ecological non-local psychosomatic dis-ease caused by throwing Nature's whispered advice down the drain with the flat soda (even excessively worrying about rat-racers, though you may have found a good rose to stop and sniff, will prolong the problem.)

Please forgive the authoritative tone, so-called FM scared me because I had bad, bad twitches and they seemed to correspond with my thoughts at the time and that suspicious feeling that it was an entity trying to tell me something only made it way worse. I did not enjoy this and it took a while to painfully admit I was simply on the wrong path. I knew I couldn't trust anyone to tell me what it was because I have a huge bull♥♥♥♥ filter. :) I conquered it by listening to my conscience. I felt like a fool when the whole thing was over. Therefore, I have no respect for such a diagnosis because it's basically a cop-out on the part of the medical profession. They should tell you, "Oh, you work in a factory, 12 hours a day?!?! Well THERE'S your problem!"

P.S. I believe, using my own experience and intuition, that those who work to become more sensitive, or psychically endowed (us) become exponentially more prone to these symptoms because if we succeed in becoming sensitives then the plain truth is we become more sensitive to the bull♥♥♥♥ too. It's the old "You gotta take the bad with the good" aphorism. That's why there are so many people looking at this thread, on this website! That's also why thousands are leaving the cities in droves right now, in America anyway. That's why you don't find saints in cities. "AND THAT'S HOW YOU GOT THE ABRASION ON YOUR PALM!"-Jim Carrey: Ace Ventura Pet Detective

P.P.S. Just my two cents, thanks for reading such a long post!

Triot
6th January 2008, 10:15 PM
Healing on stiff muscles caused by fibromyalgia works. My testbunny would experience vibrations in the
neck and small electrical zaps from the neck and down an arm. I put some words in her mouth, but it's
the same description of sensations I feel when doing the new, tingling, vibrations electrical zaps.

Not being able to move the neck properly for 6 months, suddenly she could move it with ease. She was very
fired up about this. Extremely happy.

Seems it it possible to transfer this energy onto another person.

The drawback is that after 3 days it came back, like the belief system struck in again. Iv'e seen this
with other people being healed. After 2-3 days the evil comes back.

It's highly experimental, so this is only a 3 day success story that worked on one person with fibromyalgia.

Got alittle fired up myself seeing the result. Like yahoooo! :lol:

Triot
7th January 2008, 11:43 PM
Second attempt at around 20:00. 5 minute session. Descriptions are the same; vibrations, "electrical zaps"
and the right arm went half numb this time to. Weird. She had an idea it could be 'self-suggestion'.
That she believed in it, and this thought triggered something to work.

Well, I believe in actual events, self suggestion and placebo. Who carez, something changed.

Dice roll is the bad neck will come back in about three days from now.
I'll post something more about fibromyalgia here later. Need to translate it.

Thing was to figure out what type of symptoms it would be possible to work on with new.
For example depression could be caused by hurting muscles. Removing the pain sensations
from the muscles would remove the depression. :roll:

CFTraveler
8th January 2008, 12:41 AM
Er, I reread the original post, and this is what I missed the first time...

There are lumps around the muscle areas Lumps? Lumps as in physical flesh in a lump lump? What does the doctor say these are?

Korpo
8th January 2008, 08:55 AM
Arent't these just typical of FM? I recently read about a surgeon who claims to have a high success rate of curing FM by removing such lumps, but I cannot know how accurate his claims are. I think I saw it on a German FM self-help site.

Take good care,
Oliver

agentgates
18th December 2009, 10:01 PM
Hi Folks,

I found something that many of you might be interested in, not only the ones with FMS.

I am suffering from the symthoms of fibromyalgia over 15 years but it made me nearly a cripple 4 years ago. I suffered from cramps, insomnia, valvular fibrosis (heartbeat disorder with "big bangs") and the end of my fingers were hypersensitive. I have tried everything I heard or read about healing it and the most helpful were meditation, vegetables, fruits and nutriens. The latter was rather interesting as I used to feel great differences when I varied the dosage of some of them.

I started a deep investigation and I found an article on Copper Toxicity by Dr Wilson. (look up on google as I can't yet post links). Anyway, I found no word about fibromyalgia but I read his articles and I was shocked when I discovered some of its symthoms with many other health problems you described here, also when I read the "Copper Personality" closure. The guy was suffering from copper toxicity for years or decades and he investigated and summarised everything about the effects of copper and related minerals imbalance.

I found that page as I was abroad for 3 months (2 years ago) when I discovered great improvement and everything returned after I came home. Then one day it came to my mind there was iron pipeline in the building for the water supply and was quite old so I could taste the iron oxide, but in my house here I've got copper pipeline. I think it could be the main cause.

So I roughly modified the dosage of nutriens (increased others) I used to take before to help reducing the copper. I think I can confirm that now am rapidly improving. I had serious problems with unflexing muscles for meditation, I had to struggle to focus on certain muscles and sometimes it took 3-5 hours to get everything unflexed. Now it is only roughly an hour but the most significant change I discovered is the 90% of hypersensitivity from my fingers disappeared. For 4 years I was unable to type on keyboard without wearing gloves or using pencils and now I don't need them anymore.

Ok everyone, read the article whatever disease you have and hopefully you will find the symthoms of yours and the solution as well.

Anyway, good luck and good health to everyone and let me know that if you experience improvement.

Love and light.

Tony

Mishell
18th December 2009, 10:12 PM
I'm really glad things are getting better for you, Tony.

The sensitivity you talk about in your fingertips is how my back and sides felt for years. It was agony. But, nearly all my symptoms have gone away, and I think it's from different types of energy work. I seem to do well with visualizations. They are easy to create and have a profound effect.

Thanks for the info, tho. :D

CFTraveler
18th December 2009, 10:29 PM
Here's the article: http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/coppe ... ndrome.htm (http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/copper_toxicity_syndrome.htm)

Even though I liked it generally, I feels this person relies a little too much on the effects of copper on the body. He blames everything on excessive copper, it seems.
Other than that, I liked it.

agentgates
21st December 2009, 05:49 AM
Thanks Mishell, I'm also glad that you're getting better. :)

I noticed that sometimes if I feel energy deficiency in some parts and energise them then other parts loose energy. How can I boost energy globally?

BTW does anybody take any nutriens?

Thanks again.
Love and Light.
Tony

ButterflyWoman
21st December 2009, 07:31 AM
BTW does anybody take any nutriens?
I find I feel better if I take a general multi-vitamin with iron, plus I take calcium and magnesium supplements and ginkgo biloba to help with the foggy brain. I also take acidophilus and fibre (Metamucil works fine) regularly, but I don't think that's got that much to do with the fibro. I just like having a healthy gut. :)