PDA

View Full Version : astral being

moh
26th July 2007, 02:03 AM
what a great site RB...just wish i had found it sooner..wonder if you can help to explain the following... after about two months of regular prayer..
meditation and reading religoius scripture one day while i was awake and sat down i suddenly saw this transparent humanoid figure come out from the area of my third eye.. it was light blue in color with a bright blue transparent background /space around it...
it has a bright blue color where its third eyes is and somtimes this is also a bright red...whenever i shift my attention on it ..it seems to me as if its asking me what i want it to do.. which is normally to start prayer or meditation..this has changed somewhat recently...
i tried to communicate with it in the past but cannot understand as it communicates only in mathematical/hieroglyphic symbols ..can you please shed some light ...?

Robert Bruce
23rd July 2008, 04:33 AM
G'day,

If this being wanted to communicate with you it would do so clearly, in english or in some other form that you would easily understand.

Therefore, its best to err on the safe side.

Perform spoken affirmations and prayer to remove this being from your space.

Spoken affirmations are far more powerful than mental, as physical voice activates the throat chakra and broadcasts voice on the astral level. Your higher self is far more proactive on the astral level, re why this works better.

Don't worry, you will not miss out on anything important. Any spiritually developed being would totally understand and agree with this. If this being has good intentions, it will make these clear, or it will be removed by your higher self. Either way you win.

Robert