PDA

View Full Version : Breath Control and NEW

5th October 2005, 07:56 PM
Hi All,

When I practice NEW energy body brushing, I have trouble doing it and also my breathing at the same time. If I don't match the brush strokes with the in and out of my breathing I get out of whack. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can do to or for myself so that when I do NEW, I can breathe more naturally? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

- Abe

Planet_Jeroen
5th October 2005, 09:02 PM
Hi All,

When I practice NEW energy body brushing, I have trouble doing it and also my breathing at the same time. If I don't match the brush strokes with the in and out of my breathing I get out of whack. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can do to or for myself so that when I do NEW, I can breathe more naturally? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

- Abe

I'd line up the breathing and the brush strokes, till you get comfertable with doing it. At least, that's what I did, till I got the brushing / sponging / stirring into my system.

Now I can concentrate on my breathing, and just send a 'small thought' to where I want to be brushing / sponging / stirring, and it happens by itself. I'm 3 weeks in MAP, tho only at day 9. Taking it slow.

I do try to practise energy body stimulation throughout the day when I get a chance, without minding how I breath.

Regards,

Jeroen

Warriorking
6th October 2005, 09:51 AM
Hey guys

Yeah I get the same problem with the full body storage circuit #2, where Robert Bruce says "on the in-breath, bring the energy up through the legs, up the back, up the neck to the top of your head and on the out-breath bring it down your face, down the front of the body to the sub navel storage centre."

I find by the time I bring the energy to the top of my head ive been holding my breath for about 5 seconds, then by the time I bring it to the sub navel storage centre im gasping for a new breath :P

I think we need more familiarity with the techniques so we can do them more efficiently and faster

6th October 2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks Jeroen I will do that.