PDA

View Full Version : Am i inducing out of body experiences??

God_Of_Emptiness
29th July 2007, 10:54 PM
Well, i heard about this astral-projection and what not and am very interested. Sometimes when i sit down and am very relaxed, i close my eyes, and i get this intense body wave that creeps up my body, that i somehow induce. Sometimes i cant control it and it leaves, but sometimes i can keep it going and it covers my body for like 10 seconds or so. Does anyone know what i am doing?

CFTraveler
29th July 2007, 11:35 PM
Yes, you're probably raising or moving energy. If you check out the NEW tutorials there will be lots of interesting information you can perhaps relate to.

God_Of_Emptiness
30th July 2007, 05:54 AM
hmm..is there a way you can induce an astral projection or something with what i am doing? and if so, what are the steps

Korpo
30th July 2007, 08:25 AM
How can we tell if we don't know what it is? ;)

A good way would be to look at the methods Robert laid down, and working with them for a while.

If what you experience is the vibrational state that can lead to OBE exit these techniques will improve your abilities and you can apply Robert's OBE techniques.

If these are energy rushes, NEW energy work might help cleansing your energy body and stabilise your energetic system. After that you can start using Robert's techniques to induce OBEs.

Take a look at the AD-Pedia subforum for links and more info.

Good success,
Oliver

CFTraveler
30th July 2007, 04:25 PM
GOE: wrote:
..is there a way you can induce an astral projection or something with what i am doing? If 'what you are doing' is raising energy, that is something we do to strengthen the energy body so that projecting it becomes easier and controllable. It is possible to have mini-OBEs while doing energy loosening exercises (because I've done it), but I don't think you can have a full-fledged conscious projection- more than energy work is needed for that. You need to have reached the mind awake-body asleep state for that.
I recommend you read Robert's Treatise on Astral Projection so you can find out what we're talking about, and the AD pedia for the meanings of the terms both Korpo and I illustrated.
Treatise on astral projection: http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/?BoardID=65

For the AD Pedia, look at my sig.