PDA

View Full Version : Thirst

Flash_hound
30th July 2007, 08:01 PM
Recently when I've tried (or finished) to do energy work I have gotten an insatiable thirst that is really annoying... Has anyone else experienced this? Or might know what it is from?
Thanks a lot!
:D

Korpo
30th July 2007, 08:56 PM
Just a speculation - energy work is detoxifying. The quickest routes for toxins out of your body is sweating (which I find myself a lot if dealing with a "hard one") and going to the bathroom. Both require a good supply of water. Mineral water is effective for detoxifying the body because it supplies fluids without introducing further "toxins" (like you would find in the typical soft drink ;)) and replacing any minerals used up during sweating, for example.

Maybe you are generally drinking to little and starting to reestablish the correct response of your body to this. Few people drink too little because they ignore thirst, but because their thirst sensation is off the mark. Of course this is a phenomenon mostly happening to people of a certain age and beyond.

I just know that energy work has been rebalancing my hunger response, it surely would similar for thirst?

Drink well, ;)
Oliver

blacktiger057
31st July 2007, 12:24 AM
Before my kundalini activation, I was exetremely thirsty...But no, I do not have any idea what this was for. :lol: Somethign to do with energy etc. etc....

Triot
4th August 2007, 06:40 PM
Strange, Iv'e started enjoying drinking water more often. Nothing like a bottle of cold crystal clear water. Used to drink alot of tab x-tra each
day, but now the desire for it is gone. Maybe NEW come with some
other effects. :?:

Korpo
4th August 2007, 06:52 PM
Hello-ho? Don't you guys believe me?? :?

Robert writes himself that energy work can detoxify, so what does that entail? :?:

The need to drink more water to replace what the body flushes out. Possibly a light diarrhea. More drinking of water (especially mineral water) can help the detoxifying. :idea:

I can always tell when detoxifying happens due to energy work. Do a good deal of blockage work, and the urine will quite possibly go yellow - classical detoxifying symptom. Drinking more water aids the process - clear urine again.

Note: If such symptoms of detoxifying happen, they are not induced by energy work, but by the body healing up damage done to it before.

Oliver

Flash_hound
4th August 2007, 07:36 PM
I've had diarrhea too recently... with no other sickness... just like when I go to the bathroom... :oops:

Korpo, I think you are right that it is defiantly detoxifying.

Although I find other drinks, that aren't water, or like milk, or juice, basically pops, taste really bad to me now.

Korpo
4th August 2007, 08:12 PM
I just can say this:

I do definitely drink a lot of water, and I think I drink more so since doing energy work, though I cannot remember exactly. It happens very often I drink 4 liters of fluid or more a day, at least half of that mineral water.

The more blockage cleaning work I do the more detoxifying symptoms I get:
* Yellow urine.
* Dark yellow urine.
* Light diarrhea.
* Rise of body temperature.

If this passes from the comfortable into the uncomfortable zone, it is time to do less. I had two rather uneasy mornings after the day before I had done lots of cleaning work and have received remote healing at night - the double dose of blockage cleaning overtasked the bodies cleansing capabilities.

It is a bit hard to estimate how much is too much - if you work a nastier blockage it can release more toxins in the same time of energy work. If you feel exhausted after energy work it is almost a sure-fire sign that you did too much and should rest, possibly sleep, drink a good deal of water and call it a day. At least IMO.

Oliver

Flash_hound
5th August 2007, 01:14 AM
I always feel energized after doing energywork. The only thing thath as been bugging me is that I would be in the middle of a session trying to have an OBE or something, and then all the sudden I would get INCREDIBLY thirsty, and I would drink the glass of water I brought with me and still be thirsty and would literlly go through 3 glasses of water before I was fine. I would drink until my stomach felt as if it was filled with water...

But now it is fine.

I'm actually kind of happy to see physical evidence of my energy work, even if it is a little... Eh... Gross. Haha.

Korpo
5th August 2007, 06:57 AM
I'm actually kind of happy to see physical evidence of my energy work, even if it is a little... Eh... Gross. Haha.

Hehe, I can understand. ;)

I have minor calcifications in my right shoulder. When I do energy work in the right spots I can hear crunching sounds there from only applying my mind there. It seems to be the muscles unwinding that produces the sound - I do only get it from energy work. It is a bit creepy, but it is also great further verification that it is not only in my mind. :D

Oliver

amazingjourney
24th September 2008, 02:12 AM
No wonder when I listen to the CD and do the energy work, I feel extremely thirty all of a sudden.

bmcoomes
28th November 2008, 12:37 AM
You guys are all over it; I was going to suggest that it would be detoxifying. Plus it could be a defense mechanism to keep you in your body for what ever reason. I know of a few people who similar things because there not ready for an OBE.

Lira
23rd May 2009, 04:20 AM
But I'm happy to see this posted here. Last week, after really focusing on trying to get in an hour-long energy session every day, I was drinking water like crazy. WATER! (I have a bit of a diet soda habit which I'm trying to break, and if I crave anything, I crave diet soda.) All I wanted was water, water, water. It was certainly odd enough to register as something clearly different from usual.