PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini rising

Maristha
1st August 2007, 02:01 PM
This is what has happened to me. I had a progressive awakening of Kundalini energy that started in 2005 and continues to date.
The 1st experiences would be just as I drifted off to sleep and feeling very relaxed. My lower back would get extremely tense and sore. Then my chest would contract very strongly. I would see a flash of brilliant white light and I would see images. Not angels and fairies though. It was images of different beings –possibly images of me in various forms (young male committing suicide by jumping, young woman naked on a couch, a medusa looking at me, being strangled).
The scary part was the chest contractions – it was extremely painful and it started a fear that I was developing a heart disease.
With time passing, I would be scared to relax too much, in the event that the chest contractions and palpitations would happen.
But happen it did and more frequently too. By September 2006 I was thoroughly frightened and anxious – one night the pains and palpitations carried on for most of the night.
Other things started to happen too, I would feel intense vibrations starting in my lower back and then shooting up my body - I would feel as if I’m choking. At times I would feel as if I’m electrified. At other times my whole body would throb for hours with strong pulses – a human generator….
My whole body was in turmoil – I would be very hot one moment and freezing the next. I could also feel presences around me – spirits bring an intense cold. My ears ached for longer than a year. My body became over- sensitive - for anyone that knows meridian therapy - it hurt along the kidney, gallbladder, spleen meridians. I was bewildered, frustrated and immensely frightened and anxious most of the time. I went to numerous doctors and alternative practitioners, but no-one could shed light on what was happening to me. At times I thought a negative entity was attached to me.
Still a small voice in my head said; “It’s Kundalini, don’t worry.” Not easy to do when you feel you are being electrified….
I had to deliberately make a choice to release the many, many fears I had (all about dying in different ways) and continue to release any resurfacing fears.
To make a long story short, with months passing I have learnt to just do that – to let go of the fears, surrender and let Shakti run her course. I have managed to release the hurts causing the terrible pains, although it took many months to do. I had many days of crying and feeling extremely sorry for myself because I was in continual pain . Also frustrated because the process takes so long.
To relax and let the changes happen is not easy – I as still in awe of the power surges. I would not have guessed that it could be that strong. But these days I also feel privileged to experience it.
This is where I am now:
The energy surges come and go – it’s stronger in the afternoon and night – difficult to sleep with that kind of thing going on…I can’t switch it off though, maybe I’ll be able to do that in future. At the moment I have to take light sleeping tablets so I can get into a restful state.
The rising of Kundalini is not a once off incident, it rises and ebbs. I can feel it going up my body and either pulsing in my throat, or brow. If I feel pain, I know it’s temporary and can be released.
At times rushes of hot or cold energy is released from my body.
The Kundalini energy is blue-white in colour. As the energy rises, I can see that light building up in my heart. Those moments are very precious – I can see and feel myself filling with light.
At times I see part of auras as pale smoke – it is always moving.
The spirits seem a bit quiet now – maybe they did enough prodding to get me going?
As I seem to have an excess of raw energy, I regularly now do energy work to transfer some of that. At first my clients and I felt like we were electrified. The energy surges seemed to wash out old gunk they carried, but it was very painful for them.
The last 3 weeks I have managed to transform the energy transferred into a more compassionate, finer energy. A client recently reported also seeing that white-blue-violet light in his chest during the session – awesome!
I am working towards raising the energy higher – but on that I can only comment when it happens…

Korpo
1st August 2007, 02:12 PM
Maristha,

you might alleviate the painful experiences accompanying the phenomenon by applying energy work to the areas and removing blockages there. I would recommend applying energy work in a downward direction and finishing off by drawing excess energy below the feet after doing cleaning work. This grounds any agitated energies, should help cleaning the body more permanently.

Because when the energy surges open up your channels, the blockages release their energy. The triggering of the blockages starts the painful side effects. The cleaning works through the blockages, and then they convert back to a more fluid state. Sending this resulting energy from the blockage cleaning into Earth should help balance and strengthen the channels to take bigger capacities of energy.

Take good care,
Oliver

Korpo
1st August 2007, 02:14 PM
PS -

Still a small voice in my head said; “It’s Kundalini, don’t worry.” Not easy to do when you feel you are being electrified….

Seems to have been your Higher Self, don't you think. It tends to send its messages in a more subtle tone. :)

Oliver

Aunt Clair
1st August 2007, 04:38 PM
A number of people spread across the globe began to have periodic episodes of pre-kundalini and full kundalini events starting in 2005 also . Specifically on the full moons starting in November 2005. I have enjoyed observing the gradual changes that have occurred in their energy body . Here is a link ;
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=324&highlight=)

Maristha
2nd August 2007, 11:06 AM
Yes, it seems to be my Higher self. Funny, that inner voice speaks softly to me and rather briefly too - eg one night last week while meditating I received a strong energy pulse + one word: Shakti. No angel choirs, no long explanations - just brief and to the point.
But when I thought about it, long explanations are not required if one word does the trick, not so?

Korpo
2nd August 2007, 11:19 AM
Yes, it seems to be my Higher self. Funny, that inner voice speaks softly to me and rather briefly too - eg one night last week while meditating I received a strong energy pulse + one word: Shakti. No angel choirs, no long explanations - just brief and to the point.
But when I thought about it, long explanations are not required if one word does the trick, not so?

Your Higher Self is subtle and needs listening to, it is not coming unto with a polka brass band. ;)

My initial contacts were just "resonations" - emotions that felt "more important", or simply "more true". Later on I noticed that these feelings carried messages. For example at one point during meditating I felt tired, mentally exhausted. And then this feeling came, and it was almost like saying something: "Let go of your thoughts now. It is okay." But that were no actual words, but more my interpretation of a feeling that could have been translated into many, many more and other words as well. Then I had a deep meditation experience.

This seems to be the way our Higher Self works in everyday life, like dreams use a symbolic language as well, or the image-centric nature of the telepathic language Robert Monroe used when communicating with other entities in the astral. It is a rather indirect contact, but it works and can be understood. :)

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
2nd August 2007, 01:18 PM
I often get messages that are very brief. Just a word or two, or a name. And then I know I need to go find out what it means, and so off I go to Google and the library and Amazon.com to find out what it is I'm supposed to know.

I actually kind of like it, though. I've always been good at research and I really enjoy it, so giving me a word or two and sending me off on a quest, often quite guided, pretty much suits me.

I learn the most interesting stuff.... I happened upon these forums because of a phrase I was given. :) (And it wasn't "astral projection", surprisingly enough.)

So I would say that having a word or two ... it's kind of like being given a key. You just have to go find all the doors you can open with it. ;)

Korpo
2nd August 2007, 01:40 PM
I learn the most interesting stuff.... I happened upon these forums because of a phrase I was given. :) (And it wasn't "astral projection", surprisingly enough.)

So it was "Robert Bruce knows his stuff"? :lol:

Okay, what made you come here? Eh? Aw, come on! :D

Oliver

CFTraveler
2nd August 2007, 05:12 PM
I often get messages that are very brief. Just a word or two, or a name. And then I know I need to go find out what it means, and so off I go to Google and the library and Amazon.com to find out what it is I'm supposed to know.

I actually kind of like it, though. I've always been good at research and I really enjoy it, so giving me a word or two and sending me off on a quest, often quite guided, pretty much suits me.

So I would say that having a word or two ... it's kind of like being given a key. You just have to go find all the doors you can open with it. ;)
That's It. I'm getting my pen and paper and putting them next to my nightstand again. I've been missing possibly important things because of my failure to record then when I wake for a week now.

Mishell
2nd August 2007, 05:39 PM
My guide gives me messages in the form of songs as I wake up. I always write them down now. I know they are from my guide because sometimes they are not real songs, at least they are not songs I have ever heard. Saturday morning it was this: A change is comin' on sometime..
And don't I know it!

Sometimes I am dense and refuse to listen. I started dating a guy one time, and for a week I woke up with the song It's a Mistake playing in my head. Was it ever... :lol:

Maristha
18th October 2007, 08:55 AM
Hi
I would like to ask if anyone had a similar experience with meds?
I took prescriptions meds for depression for many years. I stopped taking it in April 2006. Started to have the K surges, then had a “breakdown” in Oct 2006. Doctor promptly put me back on anti-depressants + sleeping tablets. During the following months, when I realised I was having an awakening, I started to work through the many blockages I had. Most of the time I was all over the place, too much happening at once – hot, cold, energy rushing up but stopping at the chest/throat. The energy surges seemed out of control and I experienced a lot of anxiety because I felt a runaway train was inside me. Interestingly my feet were ice cold all the time – I was not grounded. Trying to ground myself and moving the energy down had little effect. Just thinking of my feet would activate the energy – upwards!
I started to feel I should stop taking the meds. This did not go down well with my friends and doctor, but I went ahead and slowly decreased the meds over 1 month. Then I stopped taking it altogether at once (anti-dep + sleep tabs) That was not the plan, but I seemed to keep on forgetting to take it. Bad days followed. As expected, I slept poorly at night. But also had extremely frightening nightmares. This was the adjustment period. Then the K went to sleep. That was rather disappointing. Just as I was getting used to it!
Luckily after about a month, it started again. This time around went better. Now I knew what was happening, I was more relaxed about it. I do energy work daily and stimulate the energy up and down. Now I don’t feel much pain, but rather a huge pressure, usually in my head. The energy surges up, at times out of my crown (feels like fingers growing out of my head) but subsides again.
My question is, has anyone had a similar experience with meds “locking” you in a development stage?

ButterflyWoman
18th October 2007, 09:04 AM
I took prescriptions meds for depression for many years. I stopped taking it in April 2006. Started to have the K surges, then had a “breakdown” in Oct 2006.

Yeah, I had that happen. I didn't know what the heck Kundalini was, though (my awakening - and yes, I'm sure now that that's what it was - was entirely spontaneous but I believe it was the result of a prayer/intention on my part).

Most of the time I was all over the place, too much happening at once – hot, cold, energy rushing up but stopping at the chest/throat. The energy surges seemed out of control and I experienced a lot of anxiety because I felt a runaway train was inside me. Interestingly my feet were ice cold all the time – I was not grounded. Trying to ground myself and moving the energy down had little effect. Just thinking of my feet would activate the energy – upwards!

My experiences weren't quite the same because I didn't know diddly squat about energy work, but I did have all kinds of ungrounded energy around me. I used to blow out the lights regularly, and sometimes the car wouldn't start if I was particularly upset. Television used to do weird things, too, and frequently the computer went weird on me. I'm sure it was me doing it, and it came and went, but was far more noticible if I was upset.

But also had extremely frightening nightmares.

I used to get horrific nightmares, but it didn't have anything to do with medication. Although Prozac did give me very WEIRD sleep disturbances. Like sitting up in bed, eyes open, having a conversation in my sleep and me not remembering it the next day...

I haven't been on any sort of psychiatric medication for many years, and I didn't know anything about energy work or Kundalini when I was, so I can't help on the meds question. But yes, my experience with Kundalini seems somewhat similar to yours in some ways (except that it took years to settle down and years to recover from; there was a great deal of healing and work to be done and Kundalini was, apparently, determined to see that it got done!).

Neil Templar
18th October 2007, 09:32 PM

i got a nice message the other morning while raising energy- a voice said to me
"our house is the house of your house" :)