PDA

View Full Version : If you've never projected, Read this

Seafury
2nd August 2007, 07:16 PM
What I'm posting here is a success story I experienced last night, I don't have the MAP book but I'm using techniques from NEW and using bwgen. I know that the majority of people reading these forums have not projected yet and it can be a discouraging thing, so I'm going to post exactly what I did and the steps I took to get where I did last night, which is not projection, but according to Robert Bruces NEW book, it's right before the projected double split. That means if you can emulate my achievement, you should be right close to projecting.

Ok here goes, I've been doing the full body circuit energy work fairly regularly for maybe 3 weeks to a month in preparation.

Last night I got a bwgen preset from bwgen.com, under the library Meditation/Relaxation. The preset is Ravens_Primal_Overtones, it's 20 minutes long and features some digeridoo mixed in with it, sounds pretty cool. Anyway, this guy has apparently been meditating and teaching meditation for 30 years so I figured his preset would be a decent one to try to make my meditation more effective.

So I loaded this preset into bwgen. Then I used the option to play the preset to a .wav file, because I wanted to put the preset on my mp3 player. Once the preset was in .wav format I used Windows Media Encoder to turn it into a .wma file which would play on my mp3 player. It's important to note here, that I did not make the encoding to .wma in lossless audio format because my mp3 player would not play the file then. I used the "higher" setting, which is one below lossless.

Now armed with my preset loaded mp3 player I headed to my armchair to do some meditation. I am by no means a meditation expert, I've fooled around with meditation trying to practice ritual magick years ago, but was never overly successful, so here are the steps I used last night.

1. The preset is only 20 minutes long, so I decided to do some work before listening to it, the same way I would do a warmup before working out. First I spent probably 5 minutes doing the NEW method of flexing muscle groups and relaxing them to achieve a state of physical relaxation.

2. Then I used the NEW spiral method to stimulate the bottoms of my feet, I can feel this stimulation quite well so either I'm naturally good at it or it's just an effective method. I do about 3 spirals with each foot, nice and slow to make sure I can feel it being effective and not just visualizing it, as I am very good at visualization.

3. Then I used the NEW method of sponging energy up my feet, up my legs over the hips, avoiding the groin chakra and into my sub-navel storage center. I also do this slowly and deliberately so that I can feel it happening, not just visualizing it quickly with each breath.

4. Then I used 3 spirals to stimulate each hand and did the same thing, sponged energy from my hands, through my arms and into my sub-navel storage area.

5. At this point I began a full-body circuit as described in NEW, bring energy in from the feet, up both legs, up through my arms as well as my body, up to the top of the head, then forcing it down to my sub-navel. Then I repeat. I did this maybe 10 times, very deliberately, making sure it was working, until I had a good "buzz" going all over my body.

6. Now, my "monkey-mind" was still chattering away pretty quickly so I decided to practice quieting it. I have a very good visualization ability so what I do here, is while my thoughts are babbling and jumping around, I really force my mind blank through will and concentration. I'm almost violent about it, I'm so forceful. I can't maintain it for long really, I'm not sure, but I bet I'm lucky to get 30 seconds, but if I keep trying, when it's not totally blank, it's also not nearly so active.

7. After doing this for awhile, maybe 15 minutes? I decided I was ready for the preset. I put my mp3 player on and started it up. The preset is designed to take you from the beginning stages all the way to deep theta in 20 minutes. That seems fast to me, so that's why I warmed up first. Anyway, while listening to the preset I tried to concentrate on keeping my mind blank and focusing on the sounds in each ear.

Near the end of the preset and afterwards something strange happened. It felt like my body expanded, like I was blown up like the Michilin Man. I felt like my body was this big balloon and I was just kind sitting inside it. At this point I figured I must be getting close to projection so I tried to relax and work on clearing my mind some more, but strangely, I found this very hard to do.

It basically felt like my conscious mind was in the background, the thoughts and images floating across my vision seemed distant somehow, and my normal usage of my conscious mind seemed to have little effect on these images. Almost like looking at a dream on a movie screen and being unable to affect it.

Eventually I came back to a more physical awareness and this whole meditation from start to finish took about 1 hour and 10 minutes.

I went back to the NEW book and reread the part on the etheric body in chapter 2.

The expanded-energetic aspect occurs when the physical body falls asleep, or enters the trance
state. The substance of the pure-energetic aspect of the etheric body becomes energetically excited
and begins to expand outward. This allows the pure-energetic aspects of the etheric body to function
independently from the physical body, without disturbing it while it sleeps.

I believe this is what happened, and according to the NEW book, if I had been able to deepen my trance a little bit more, my projected-double body would have formed naturally and I would have been able to project.

I was pretty excited by the experience and I didn't want to stop so I tried meditating in bed with the preset again after that, but I think I was too tired, I couldn't settle my mind down very well after that.

If some people out there are wondering how close they're getting and wondering if they're on the right track, I think if you've had any experience like this, you are indeed close. Also, some people may be like me and not really understand how deep into a trance you actually have to go to be able to project, it's not really that easy.

Anyway, that was last night and I plan on trying again tonight. Lets see if I can get even closer.

bastien001
3rd August 2007, 02:02 PM
very good post, seafury. This is helping others to workable scenarios for MAP practice (after MAP is completed ! ; )).

I find somehow a relation in our energies, so get to ''My MAP Journal'' in Success Stories and have a look. You should probably find some useful information there.

Your remarks and comments are very interesting, and detailed, in a workable fashion. Congratulations !