PDA

View Full Version : Day 18 close to an OBE?

Journeyman
3rd August 2007, 02:34 AM
Last night after listening to the Lucid Dreaming preset for twenty minutes I prepared for bed. I felt my whole energy body buzzing so I decided to do some full body bounces.

After several bounces I got an intense rush of my energy body its seemed like all my energy was building and building up and then it rushed with great speed and force to a point near my solar plexus, it was so quick and powerful that my muscles instinctively flexed and the sensation lessened.

I then continued the full body bounce and received this full energy rush two more times. This time both rushes seemed focused on the center of my brow, while it was happening I was trying to keep my focus on lifting up and out of my body but I think my muscles flexed each time and seemed to distract the process.

At one stage I also felt as if my body was moving up out of my body and then down back in a few times which lasted for about 6 seconds.

Anyway I am excited about the experiences and was wondering if this sounds like it was close to an actual OBE?

CFTraveler
3rd August 2007, 03:06 AM
It sounds to me that your e-body was getting 'loose', but I can't gauge if you were close or not.

Journeyman
3rd August 2007, 06:35 AM
It sounds to me that your e-body was getting 'loose', but I can't gauge if you were close or not.

Well im guessing im at least another step closer to a full OBE :D

Also when my energy was racing to my brow my heartbeat seemed to be beating at a very fast pace.

If it happens again soon I will try not to flex when the energy rushes but it seems like it will be a difficult thing as its very a powerful sensation.