PDA

View Full Version : The Akashic records - Past

derwyd
7th October 2005, 04:06 PM
If you view the past events in history, are they real and taken place, or is it a collection of what the majority of people thought took place?

Example: A government lies to its country about an event, but in fact it happend a different way? The incorrect event would have more energy.

Reason: I would like to go in the past and witness some true actual happenings...

Thanks in advance

Celeborn
8th October 2005, 01:43 AM
Larry Niven, a famous sci-fi author wrote a bunch of short stories and a couple of books about this theory. I recommend "The Flight of the Horse" as a good place to start.
In this collection of stories, in the distant future, most of earth was destroyed. The survivors rebuilt and eventually civilization built its way back up. The stories surround a character who works for a government agency that travels backwards in time to acquire animals and plant life from before the catastrophe. However, all of the real documentation about what the past was like was mostly destroyed, and the majority of what people know about it comes from legends and the like. So the main character travels back in time many times and encounters unicorns, bean stalks that reach into the upper atmosphere and all manor of other crazy stuff.
Its fun reading.

If you want some more concrete metaphysical reading, pick up a copy of "The Portable Jung." It takes some of Carl Jung’s best, and most representative works and gives them to you in a progressive order so that it is very easy to understand. The collective unconsciousness and its ability to shape reality truly is a fascinating thing.

derwyd
11th October 2005, 05:46 PM
Does anyone else have input regarding this matter, and that has been there? I have plenty speculations myself!!!

kevstar
20th October 2005, 04:41 AM
Maybe not what you want to hear, but I'd say work up to it and figure it out for yourself. I plan on spending some serious time in the AR when I get to the OBE state.

18th December 2005, 03:50 AM
I think that the event should be real or else the AR would be fake. But you gotta remember in the akashic records you can usually only see bits of the past or future and a lot of it is symbolizations, so if you want to find out try asking your spirit guide if you have one or checking out events for yourself and seeing if they are true.

Akashic_Librarian
18th December 2005, 09:48 AM
It depends what level of concentration you have.
For example in the book the guy goes back in time and EXPECTS these things to be thier so he finds them thier because he sub-conciously influenced the past. If he could shut-down his thoughts as he travelled he would see the world as it was. BUT you are still left with the question, how do you know, what you know is real? How dos he know what he sees is real, it is only real to him because he invented it in his mind. I.E/ reality is the creation of each individual. 8)