PDA

View Full Version : I'm I dreaming

r0m30
4th August 2007, 02:12 PM
I usually don’t post forum because of my poor English!
But this time I like to ask what was happening to me Huh. I haven’t had OOBE, Lucid Dream, vibration although I’ve been learning for 3 months. I really like to have the Manual Projection so I practice relaxation everyday and try to quite my mind about an hour but the vibration never comes but for more than 3 times in the morning before I woke up I use to have this feeling…. I felt like vibration or buzzing and try to get out of my body! once I felt my upper body lift up a little and I was really excited and when I tried to get out the vibration stopped and I went back to sleep automatically. This morning I felt like it again (I think it is vibration)so I tried to get out again, while I was trying not even lift up it’s stooped or I didn’t remember anything and woke up normally. Am I dreaming or am I actually the vibration?

Robert Bruce
29th July 2008, 11:45 AM
G'day,

you are having vibrations. This is classic. This also shows you have some natural obe ability. All you need to do is to keep practicing and you will succeed.

As this has only happened just as you are waking, it demonstrates how important deep relaxation is. This is why the biggest part of learning how to obe is to train yourself to stay conscious in deeply relaxed state.

The journeys out of the body CD set, and my Mastering Astral Projection Audio, can both help with this.

Robert