PDA

View Full Version : Help with Monroe methods

Blue_Phoenix
7th August 2007, 04:59 AM
I haven't been getting much luck with projecting lately; i relax my body, but i'm usually stuck right where i was the night before- simply laying rigidly, trying not to have any thoughts, and getting nowhere. I've read your treatise and i was absolutely stunned by just how much your work 'cut to the point.' Everything you said about the astral plane is provable, and i've tried a few of your approaches, although with no success. My first willingly induced projection was done using the monroe methods, which is the technique I use when i attempt to project, and honestly when i get to the point where my body is fully relaxed, i'm left with the feeling that i'm all tensed up rather than relaxed- i don't know what to do, i can get my mind in the proper state yet for some reason i can't exit; i can stay in limbo, so to speak, yet i cant continue on...
I wasn't too sure of what that tension was or why it felt that way, personally i thought that it was energy that was building up from my chakras as i became more in tune to my energy body, and that it kind of just 'sat' there as it built up. I can stimulate my third eye in a split second in that state of consciousness, so that reinforces my belief that i'm more in tune with energy and that somehow it's disrupting my attempts to project... i'm really not too sure about this

Robert Bruce
29th July 2008, 11:55 AM
G'day,

All things being equal, this sounds like a belief system block. This means that your higher self is blocking you. Possibly, due to childhood trauma involving obe like symptoms.

This problem is addressed in my book, Mastering Astral Projection: a 90 day guide.

Affirmations are the best way to overcome this, to give yourself permission to travel safely and happily out of your body.

A simple solution, and it will take time and effort, but it will work.

Affirmations are the most powerful tool you have.

Robert