PDA

View Full Version : Time for some reading!

Three_Nails
7th August 2007, 07:28 AM
Can anyone give me a good list of books I should try to get ahold of based on Astral Projection and Meditation? Perhaps even spirit healing? I have decided I want to get as well studied as I can on this and become good at it. So I'm gonna hit the library. Any titles would be nice. Authors? Anything.

Korpo
7th August 2007, 07:58 AM
How about looking into the "Movies&Books" sub-forum?

Oliver

CFTraveler
7th August 2007, 03:55 PM
When you say 'spirit healing, do you mean healing with spirits, spirits healing you, faith-healing type of stuff, or energy-type healing?

And, what Korpo said.

Three_Nails
8th August 2007, 04:33 AM
Sorry! I was unware that such a forum existed. I don't get much time to surf around so I don't know the site too well just yet.

Well, when I think "Spirit Healing" I think in a "Using the astral to remedy myself of sickness" and "Healing others through spiritual power". I am a deep believer in God and I am sure that most of this stuff (The astral realm, life on earth, lucid dreaming and the such) is Faith-Based.. Not sure exactly what I meant... Thats why I want to read up on stuff.

Once again, my apologies.

CFTraveler
8th August 2007, 05:26 PM
Sorry! I was unware that such a forum existed. I don't get much time to surf around so I don't know the site too well just yet.

Well, when I think "Spirit Healing" I think in a "Using the astral to remedy myself of sickness" and "Healing others through spiritual power". I am a deep believer in God and I am sure that most of this stuff (The astral realm, life on earth, lucid dreaming and the such) is Faith-Based.. Not sure exactly what I meant... Thats why I want to read up on stuff.

Once again, my apologies. No probs. We have a healing forum in which all forms of healing are explored (or we try anyway). I do believe most energy healing is belief-based (since the idea that free energy can be channeled with means other than technological requires some belief) although some people may argue about that. :) :) :)

I personally am a member of a faith-based healing group, but that is besides the point. :mrgreen:

Leaving the topic there, we do have a Healing forum and a book-and movie forum. Enjoy and investigate!

Beekeeper
9th August 2007, 10:04 AM
Three Nails, on AP, Robert Monroe's books are very popular, Bruce Moen's books are also worth a look and Kurt Leland's "Otherwhere" is a good read. Check them out online at Amazon.

Patti Conklin is a very interesting person to investigate if you want to know some things about healing.

ButterflyWoman
9th August 2007, 11:46 AM

For what it's worth... me, too. I've been working for some time to try to learn just HOW to go about doing these things. I know it can be done. I've seen it, I've experienced it, I've read about it. I just need to figure out how. ;)

Three_Nails
11th August 2007, 08:40 AM
I actually found some of Robert Bruce's books at my local Borders and am going to get them next week after I get paid. MAP and Astral Dynamics... Perhaps I'll get something from another author if I can afford it. Or a Bianural Beat CD.

CFTraveler
11th August 2007, 07:15 PM
The MAP book comes with a binaural beats CD to be used with a computer (BWGen) so you don't have to invest in another one.

Three_Nails
12th August 2007, 05:16 PM
Yeah... I mean one I can use in my CD player. As much as I like being hooked up to my computer by a short leash and all... Quick question. Does the one that comes with MAP have a FULL version of BWGen? Or just the trial version I have already?

CFTraveler
12th August 2007, 05:50 PM
The CD version of MAP (see the section in this forum dedicated to MAP for more info) is all CDs that can be listened to in a mp3or CD player. It's slightly different than the book version, as it combines a voice-guided meditation (or instructions) with binaural beats, but no, it doesn't include the complete BWGen library, as far as I know (I have it but my hubby is using it).