PDA

View Full Version : Summerland Lucid Dream Induction mp3

enoch
8th October 2005, 12:28 PM
Hi Folks

I thought I'd let you all know that I have produced a lucid dream induction mp3 which is now available for free download here (http://music.download.com/luciddreaminductionmp3/3600-8500_32-100795586.html?tag=bookmark)

The mp3 is just under 40 minutes in duration and contains the folowing phases:-

phase 1: 10 minutes of soothing chinese bamboo flute played to a gentle backdrop of birdsong and babbling brook. This phase is to assist the dreamer back into pleasant sleep.

phase 2: gradual intro of octave spread, spoken affirmations, "I am dreaming," and "I am aware that I am dreaming."

If you wish to download this mp3 then I hope that you have fun with it and it helps you to attain lucidity.

:wink:

http://music.download.com/i/mdl/media/10/08/00/82/2/100800822.jpeg

Planet_Jeroen
8th October 2005, 01:42 PM
..actualy, it's just over 30 minutes (33.28) Sounds good tho.

Regards,

Jeroen

enoch
8th October 2005, 02:47 PM

I haven't forgotten about you, PJ. I'm battlin' with my sequencer!! :oops:

Planet_Jeroen
8th October 2005, 05:05 PM
I could use the current MP3 perfectly... nice bitrate, good quality...
I'll apply tones to it, and put it in your webfolder.

Regards,

Jeroen

Huggie
7th November 2005, 05:48 AM
Haven't had an LD for many years. Would like some help but where do I ck. to get this MP3 - Huggie

7th November 2005, 07:10 AM
Is this timed to keep on a loop? I would like to try playing this all night while I sleep.

what I guess I am asking is: are you supposed to keep this on repeat all night or just take a 40 minute nap?

Quantitativefool
7th November 2005, 10:18 PM
Huggie, you can get the MP3 where it says 'for a free download here' in the first post, it has the link in that, hard to spot, I know :P

Good luck, just downloading, we'll see how this goes.
-Stu

enoch
10th November 2005, 08:23 PM
Thanks for your interest in this, guys. I hope it helps.

The track was designed to be listened to after awakening following a good 5 to six hours rest. But off course it's entirely up to you when you awake to listen judging by the fact that in this day and age some people consider 5 to 6 hours a fulls nights rest. The reason it is meant to be listened to after 5 to 6 hours is because the last couple of hours before awakening to start your day our considered the best for rem (going on 8 hours as a standard rest period)...in fact, all sleep periods end with a burst of dreams as you well know. The first 10 minutes or so are written to assist you back into sleep (flute, natural sounds, etc) and then the affirmations emerge. There are some high freq trigger sounds in there too to encourage a level of awareness during sleep and the spoken affirmations are octave spread. Off course, you could set it up to repeat on your walkman, mp3 or whatever or even time it to begin if your stereo has that option. I had to include some dolphin sonar and jingle bells 'cos I like that :P

I think there's been up to 1700 downloads on download.com and if 1 person out of those has had some benefit then it's been worth spending the time producing. :wink:

enoch
10th December 2005, 10:19 PM
Anyone achieved any success with this? :roll: :? There's roughly about 3000 downloads of it been made so far and it's number 9 in the "mediatation and healing" top downloads for last week chart, but there are no comments or reviews?

Any feedback would be appreciated. :wink: :D

enoch
21st February 2006, 10:15 PM
6200 downloads at download.com but only one review. No signs of success as yet. Disappointing, but still worthwhile if only for meditation. Dreamviews.com have shown interest in adopting the mp3 for a tutorial at the site...but I've been asked to write the tutorial. Being demotivated and lethargic I'd rather the track wither in its roots. :P

Chris
22nd February 2006, 01:51 PM
6200 downloads at download.com but only one review. No signs of success as yet. Disappointing, but still worthwhile if only for meditation. Dreamviews.com have shown interest in adopting the mp3 for a tutorial at the site...but I've been asked to write the tutorial. Being demotivated and lethargic I'd rather the track wither in its roots. :P

I haven't had a chance to download it yet, but will give it a go sometime in the next week ;).

Chris

gavi dvan
28th February 2006, 10:37 AM
Downloading now, I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

gavi dvan
11th March 2006, 09:34 AM
I would just like to inform everybody that this MP3 is fantastically shpadoinkle and I highly recommend it!

Enoch, it's brilliant. It assisted me in achieving my second lucid dream ever last night, which is interesting because I had only slept for just over one hour before I awoke and went back to sleep again. If I have any problem with it, it is only that I tend to take a while to fall asleep, so I'm usually still quite awake by the time the flute thing disappears and the really freaky stuff starts. This is not your fault of course, it's just me, so I just put it on a CD with a few other songs before it and let it run. The first time i heard it, I don't know what the heck you did to me, but after that flute finished and the weird stuff kicked in, wow, I don't know, my body went kind of strange, almost paralysed-ish. Hearing those voices last night really set me off.

Anyway, I commend you on your efforts, and thanks again.

enoch
11th March 2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks gavi. :wink: It's great to hear a positive at last. There have been thousands of downloads at download.com and it's a very popular mp3, but no reviews or feedback (except from an editorial one) - which is always important because it will allow me to tweek the track and improve it.

I did originally design the mp3 to be listened to following 5 or 6 hours of sleep. the only real reason for this is because after this time it would be easier for you to fall straight back into rem. It's very easy to literally ask yourself before bed to wake up at a certain time...any time during the night...but there's no concrete way in which to ultilise the track.

I'm glad that it's benefiting you. It makes it well worth the while! :wink: Thanks!

gavi dvan
12th March 2006, 04:11 AM
I did originally design the mp3 to be listened to following 5 or 6 hours of sleep. the only real reason for this is because after this time it would be easier for you to fall straight back into rem. It's very easy to literally ask yourself before bed to wake up at a certain time...any time during the night...but there's no concrete way in which to ultilise the track.

Yeah I thought so, just that on this particular night I got woken up by a text message and its continuous vibration (don't get a Motorola), and thought ah what the heck, let's give it a try. But yeah, it worked. :)

travelerwithin
15th March 2006, 12:23 AM
http://music.download.com/3600-5-100795586.html
I cant wait to try this it was through a lucid dream that I actually CONCIOUSLY APed I hope to have alot more

enoch
16th March 2006, 04:38 PM
Not one to blow my own ♥♥♥♥♥et but the mp3 has finally made it to NO.1 in the new age chart. 8)

Here...the virtual drinks are on me! :roll: :wink:

gavi dvan
17th March 2006, 07:29 AM
Congrats!

Now all you have to do is press it as a CD single and start working on a filmclip! Haha, nice work. :lol:

enoch
17th March 2006, 02:30 PM
The day I peddle my wares is the day I participate in atrocity. Preserve your soul...gratis all the way!!!!!

enoch
15th May 2006, 09:34 PM
I detest blowing my own ♥♥♥♥♥et, or bamboo flute as it were, but Summerland has entered it's 8th week at the top of the new age chart at download.com. 16,000 combined listens/downloads to date and I hope SOMEONE out of those numbers has been lucid!!! :lol:

More virtual round of drinks at the bar, everyone! :wink:

15th May 2006, 10:45 PM
Too cool, Enoch! A mystical bamboo super star in our midst! :D

enoch
18th May 2006, 09:44 PM
People of the realm - the time hath come. The lucid dreaming induction mp3 will removed from the public domain for all eternity as of next wek.If you want to download it before it self-destructs then I'd do it now-ish.

This is to pave the way for a new, exciting, trance-inducing mp3 I'm working on. Guaranteed to get get you naked, chasing black goats and bleeding at the nose.

Watch this space... :P

Beekeeper
19th May 2006, 10:53 PM
Enoch, you're a legend! Well done!

Gemma
23rd May 2006, 09:32 PM
Da.. I missed it. :(

QUE_KAKASHI
21st June 2006, 06:58 PM
aw this sucks...i was going to move it from the other pc but it crashed and then i come to download it and i missed it by less than a day... grrrr. :evil:

Ibzy
22nd June 2006, 12:28 AM
ooh, sounds like a great mp3, shame i missed it :(
i'm sure someone could upload it as a temp downlaod somewhere for us who missed it :P

as for your new creations...what you got planned? trance induction...any more?

TonyC
22nd June 2006, 12:58 AM
Aww. I missed this as well must not have seen it surfing the forums. Congrats on holding the number one spot enoch. :) :)