PDA

View Full Version : Question.

soul elevation
9th August 2007, 04:29 PM
At times when I have my eyes closed while also focusing on my forehead/third eye area, I would feel and see a drop of water...sort of like a droplet dropping and then splashing on my third eye area. The color of the droplet is bright and white and it seems to be coming from my crown or up higher. Does anyone have any explanation to this or know what i'm talking about?

CFTraveler
9th August 2007, 07:51 PM
Finally! Someone else who sees this!

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 0715#10715 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=10715#10715)
BTW, I'm now up to three drops.

star
9th August 2007, 07:52 PM
Is this like the meditation when the white drops fall onto the fire from the belly and cause bliss and kundalini?

CFTraveler
9th August 2007, 07:56 PM
IDK, but for me it's an image that I see, not imagine. I've been asking for the meaning for years (see my link) so any info is welcome.

Tom
9th August 2007, 08:05 PM
http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/tantra.htm[/url]]
Soma Chakra

Soma chakra has 16 petals, and it is sometimes said that is part of sahasrara chakra.

Its seed mantra is Om.

Soma Chakra is located in alignment with the middle of the forehead and is the seat of soma (the moon) and amrita (nectar).

It is associated with the mental clarity to achieve enlightenment.

The reason why I first read about this chakra was that someone was telling me about the drops of nectar.

CFTraveler
9th August 2007, 08:15 PM
So if I'm up to three, does that indicate development? Should I incorporate OM into my routine? (I've done it, but not routinely).

soul elevation
13th August 2007, 04:18 PM
as CFTravler mentioned, it definitely is not imagined, for i too see an image of this. i would describe it as very bright and white droplets falling to my forehead area. and i wont necessarily have to be in an hypnogogic state when this happen...it usually just happen when i decide to close my eyes and concentrate my crown and forehead area... i even noticed a few time when i concentrate on pushing energy from my crown to my forehead, the droplets would appear as if i pushed it out to appear.

i first experienced this back in 2005 when i began to take my meditation more seriously. i can also feel it too. its pretty amazing...very interesting stuff.

so tom, are you suggesting that the droplets are coming from what is called the Soma Chakra? i'm interested in finding out more, if anyone can please send me any links/information i would deeply appreciate it.

Tom
13th August 2007, 04:21 PM
There isn't a lot of information out there on the subject and I haven't experienced it myself yet. I would like to ask, though, if it is true at this point that you find you do not need as much to eat and drink as before these drops started to flow? Do you find it to be at all physically nourishing?

soul elevation
13th August 2007, 04:50 PM
i'm not sure if i qualify to answer that question. i do experience myself needing to eat and drink much less, as well as sleeping less. however, i don't know would it be correct to attribute eating/drinking/sleeping less to these drops, or to meditation, or to fasting, my job, or to something else.

it could be many variables that comes to play in this so i am not sure. now to answer the question if it is physically nourishing...i would have to say PROBABLY yes..i mean i dont notice any dramatical changes but i do know that i look forward to it. it also leads me to curiosity.. cftraveler? what do you say? up to 3 droplets now? that is so great!!

CFTraveler
13th August 2007, 05:05 PM
Not for me Tom- At first I thought that I was hallucinating the drop, and the more I meditated the faster I got to the point to where it would appear. To me it was a signpost that I was in trance (or very close to it) but with time and awareness of it I started to get it sooner and sooner, and like s.e. now I can see them after a few minutes with my eyes closed. I do not 'feel them' (although I sometimes think I do), think of your forehead being full of water and the droplets going 'poink, poink' and how it would feel. But I'm almost sure it's not physical. (Clairsentient?)

As to nourishment, I eat as much as I did before, and have not experienced any decrease in physical-type apetites. But, as you know from my other threads, I am not a believer in self-denial as a means to enlightenment, so that may have something to do with why I do not derive physical nourishment from this (knowingly,of course).
This year, as the wait-time decreased for the appearance, the amount of drops increased to three.
What this means I don't know, but I'm not physically healthier either.

Triot
13th August 2007, 09:24 PM
When I do this I get flashing images ic colours. Last was a flower
garden, a wall with flowers on it. Image stays for a second and
wanish. They look very real and come in 3D.