PDA

View Full Version : can anyone relate to this?

soulpower0824
10th August 2007, 07:54 PM
Ever since i believe i woke my kundalini, ive been extremly irritable . Im very snappy, gittery, shaky. The tiniest things set me off. I seriously feel like im going crazy. Is this a natural symptom of k? please feedback appreciated

ButterflyWoman
11th August 2007, 02:05 AM
In my experience, yes, that can be a side effect. The thing is, Kundalini will work from the inside on all kinds of stuff, making alterations, healing, etc. If your ego is such that it needs healing, changes, whatever, then you can definitely experience all kinds of symptoms such as you describe.

Best thing to do is to relax and let Kundalini do the work and definitely do NOT fight it. Don't argue, don't question, just SUBMIT. If you do that, it will go a lot more quickly and easily.

I made the mistake of struggling (because I had no clue what was happening to me) and... well, "going crazy" isn't just a figure of speech. I ended up with a completely shattered ego. In the long run, it was a good thing, but it was unnecessarily painful because I struggled and resisted.

Disclaimer: This comes only from my own experience. Other people may have other input. :)

Korpo
11th August 2007, 01:01 PM
Ever since i believe i woke my kundalini, ive been extremly irritable . Im very snappy, gittery, shaky. The tiniest things set me off. I seriously feel like im going crazy. Is this a natural symptom of k? please feedback appreciated

This sounds more like the natural symptoms of not grounding your energy. Try drawing energy down below your feet into Earth. Do this from head to toe several times.

Maybe you had a K episode, and maybe that released a lot of your blockages. Grounding irritated energy by sending it into Earth may be a good way to de-irritate your system. Be sure to always send energy in a downwards direction.

Visualising growing roots in the ground might help.

Oliver

CFTraveler
11th August 2007, 06:57 PM
I have a question about this practice, but don't want to derail this topic, so I'll go to 'Energy work' to ask it.