PDA

View Full Version : Overflowing Energy Storage Area

Seafury
10th August 2007, 08:56 PM
I've been doing energy work for coming up on a month and a half now. I think I've been successful at it and I've even moved from secondary work and only doing the full-body circuit to adding primary center stimulation as well.

Last night, I did the full-body circuit for awhile, then I did the primary center stimulation work outlined in NEW. As usual, my energy body was pretty excited by that time.

At this point I decided I wanted to see if I could fill up my sub-navel storage area like RB describes and have it overflow to the higher storage centers. So I started doing a half-circuit, just up the legs and straight into the storage area. What I started doing, because I like to experiment, was to not just sponge energy up the legs to the storage area. I would start with sponging, then I would almost use the momentum to do a kind of direct suction. I basically tried to use the soles of my feet like vacuum cleaners of energy and get a steady unending flow of energy moving up my legs into the center.

Well, needless to say, soon my legs and storage area were really really active, like another poster described, it's like having icy/hot smeared all over your skin, or BenGay. What happened then was the burning sensation moved upward and burned intensely in the center of my back as well as in my storage area. I was laying on my side at the time by the way, if that makes any difference.

So questions. Was I successful in overflowing my storage area? Was this a good thing? Should I keep doing that and see if I can overflow my second area eventually too? What will this do for me anyway?