PDA

View Full Version : just blasted my k out!(or, we love our kitties.^_^)

soulpower0824
10th August 2007, 10:38 PM
i created a mp3 brain wave frequency designed to rise the serphent and i just tested it out. After a couple mins i felt bubbles and twisting up my spine. Then all of a sudden i heard music playing in my head. After i was done i looked in the mirror and saw my aura. Ive actualy designed a working binaural beat wav. i dont kno if i can post it here but id be happy to share and let others experience the power of kundalini so email me.

CFTraveler
10th August 2007, 10:39 PM
Not until you have 20 contributory posts in the forums.

alwayson4
11th August 2007, 12:24 AM
this would be amazing if it worked

ButterflyWoman
11th August 2007, 02:08 AM
Interesting. I do a lot of work with binaural brainwaves. I have done one for chakra opening meditation that was interesting, but I haven't seen any "raise kundalini" type programmes.

What software are you using to do this?

soulpower0824
11th August 2007, 07:14 PM
its called BrainWaveGenerator. Its actually a very great and useful program. You can input frequencies, add backround noise, and add multiple voices at one time. I have also created wavs for astral projection, chakra balancing and releasing the human groth hormone.

ButterflyWoman
12th August 2007, 04:17 AM
I've got a couple of software packages from TransparentCorp that do similar things. I'm just not expert enough in brainwaves and frequencies and such to make my own. I do have an HCG one, though, and I use a combination of sub-delta and gamma waves to fight my chronic fatigue/chronic pain problem (and it really does work).

I'm a huge believer in brainwave technology. :)

Donald McGlinn
13th August 2007, 05:24 PM
i created a mp3 brain wave frequency designed to rise the serphent and i just tested it out. After a couple mins i felt bubbles and twisting up my spine. Then all of a sudden i heard music playing in my head. After i was done i looked in the mirror and saw my aura. Ive actualy designed a working binaural beat wav. i dont kno if i can post it here but id be happy to share and let others experience the power of kundalini so email me.

What you describe is a symptom of Kundalini, but it is not Kundalini itself. You are experiencing an energy raising, not a Kundalini raising.

0range
13th August 2007, 05:40 PM
i've tried brainwave generator but haven't really gotten results. i'd like to try out your thang, ill email you

Tom
13th August 2007, 07:41 PM
I've got a couple of software packages from TransparentCorp that do similar things. I'm just not expert enough in brainwaves and frequencies and such to make my own. I do have an HCG one, though, and I use a combination of sub-delta and gamma waves to fight my chronic fatigue/chronic pain problem (and it really does work).

I'm a huge believer in brainwave technology. :)

I'd like to suggest getting IM injections of magnesium as well. Even when the actual tissues are depleted of magnesium the blood levels will test normal because magnesium is needed to control the pH of the blood. Even a couple of treatments at less than the RDA of magnesium can make a big difference with CFS. Magnesium is also often suggested for chronic pain. Oral magnesium takes months to build up in your system. It is also possible to get a lotion containing magnesium to rub into your skin, which still takes several weeks but is far more effective than pills - especially magnesium oxide, which is so common not because of its effectiveness but for being cheap.

Chris_com28
23rd August 2007, 08:48 PM
I'm also interested in brainwave entrainment, though I'm not sure how it relates to the chakras. It seems to be quite subjective as to which frequencies affect which chakras. The only frequencies I think have any potential at the moment are the solfeggio frequencies.
Could you please send me the file and give me a bit of an explanation on how it works. I'm sure people here would like to know what you actually done to achive something like this.

wer
1st September 2007, 05:01 PM

...I really don't think it would be a good idea to raise Kundalini through binaural beats. From what I've heard, Kundalini is something you have work your way up to, taking shortcuts could cause serious mental problems. Of course, this is only what I have read.

CFTraveler
1st September 2007, 06:10 PM
I'm also interested in brainwave entrainment, though I'm not sure how it realtes to the chakras. It seems to be quite subjective as to which frequencies affect which chakras. The only frequencies I think have any potential at the moment are the solfeggio frequencies.
Could you please send me the file and give me a bit of an explanation on how it works. I'm sure people here would like to know what you actually done to achive something like this. Binaural beats put different tones in each ears, causing the brain hemispheres to synchronize at the difference of the beats- so that both hemispheres function at the same wavelength. I can't imagine what this has to do with Kundalini, since the energy surge (my guess would be) comes from the base to the spine, and it is traditionally believed that the chakra frequency as described by it's colors go higher as you go up the sushumma, until you get up to the highest freq. in the crown.
I can see how chanting mantras in different tones can open up chakras facilitating a surge if one is desired; but I can't see how synchronizing your brain hemispheres would facilitate Kundalini.

But I for one would love to hear the explanation.

Chris_com28
1st September 2007, 08:18 PM
Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I know how binaural beats work, though I haven't read any book about has a couldn't find any at the time. What I really was asking was how the frequency works and what the frequency actually is.
It is believed that the frequency can work though an extra nervous system. Apparently it's quite well known to neurologists. I think it was discovered by Robert Becker. Basically the messages and frequencies of the brain travel through this nervous system and so in theory can supply the whole body with the chosen frequency. Or you can always sit on a large speaker and blast the kundalini up your spine. :lol:

CFTraveler
2nd September 2007, 04:54 PM
Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. I know how binaural beats work, though I haven't read any book about has a couldn't find any at the time. What I really was asking was how the frequency works and what the frequency actually is.
It is believed that the frequency can work though an extra nervous system. Apparently it's quite well known to neurologists. I think it was discovered by Robert Becker. Basically the messages and frequencies of the brain travel through this nervous system and so in theory can supply the whole body with the chosen frequency. Or you can always sit on a large speaker and blast the kundalini up your spine. :lol:
I kind of knew you knew, but I wanted to put it out for whoever didn't.
I'd love it if you pointed me at any link with this info about the 'extra' nervous system- sounds interesting and supports ideas I have about certain meditative practices that I do.
And yes, I also want to know what that frequency is too.

journyman161
2nd September 2007, 08:24 PM
...It is believed that the frequency can work though an extra nervous system. Apparently it's quite well known to neurologists. I think it was discovered by Robert Becker...
...I'd love it if you pointed me at any link with this info about the 'extra' nervous system- sounds interesting and supports ideas I have about certain meditative practices that I do...

From Emerald Tablets of Thoth...

Three are the qualities of each of the natures; nine in all, as above, so below.
In the physical are these channels, the blood which moves in vortical motion, reacting on the heart to continue its beating. Magnetism which moves through the nerve paths, carrier of energies to all cells and tissues. Akasa which flows through channels, subtle yet physical, completing the channels.
Each of the three attuned with each other, each affecting the life of the body. Form they the skeletal framework through which the subtle ether flows. In their mastery lies the Secret of Life in the body. Relinquished only by will of the adept, when his purpose in living is done.
Three are the natures of the Astral, mediator is between above and below; not of the physical, not of the Spiritual, but able to move above and below.
Three are the natures of Mind, carrier it of the Will of the Great One. Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in your life. Thus is formed the threefold being, directed from above by the power of four.
Above and beyond man’s threefold nature lies the realm of the Spiritual Self.
Four is it in qualities, shining in each of the planes of existence, but thirteen in one, the mystical number. Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers: each shall direct the unfoldment of being, each shall channels be of the Great One.

CFTraveler
3rd September 2007, 02:49 PM
...It is believed that the frequency can work though an extra nervous system. Apparently it's quite well known to neurologists. I think it was discovered by Robert Becker...
...I'd love it if you pointed me at any link with this info about the 'extra' nervous system- sounds interesting and supports ideas I have about certain meditative practices that I do...

From Emerald Tablets of Thoth...

Three are the qualities of each of the natures; nine in all, as above, so below.
In the physical are these channels, the blood which moves in vortical motion, reacting on the heart to continue its beating. Magnetism which moves through the nerve paths, carrier of energies to all cells and tissues. Akasa which flows through channels, subtle yet physical, completing the channels.
Each of the three attuned with each other, each affecting the life of the body. Form they the skeletal framework through which the subtle ether flows. In their mastery lies the Secret of Life in the body. Relinquished only by will of the adept, when his purpose in living is done.
Three are the natures of the Astral, mediator is between above and below; not of the physical, not of the Spiritual, but able to move above and below.
Three are the natures of Mind, carrier it of the Will of the Great One. Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in your life. Thus is formed the threefold being, directed from above by the power of four.
Above and beyond man’s threefold nature lies the realm of the Spiritual Self.
Four is it in qualities, shining in each of the planes of existence, but thirteen in one, the mystical number. Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers: each shall direct the unfoldment of being, each shall channels be of the Great One. I was talking about scientific studies, to quote Chris, "as known by neurologists".

Chris_com28
4th September 2007, 09:18 PM
I think what I was taling about was the perineural system. I've read pretty much nothing on it (this area isn't my main interest at the moment) so I'm afraid I can't recomend much. Though I've found this:
http://www.diamondhead.net/chapt7.htm
http://www.michiganmedicalacupuncture.org/article4.htm

I haven't found much on it so maybe what I read was slightly exagerated and it's not widely known amongst neurlogists. Still there may be something of worth there. I think maybe it was Robert Becker who discovered it so you should probably try reading a lot of his material about it.

Chris_com28
4th September 2007, 09:23 PM
And yes, I also want to know what that frequency is too.
I think I know the frequecny but I'm interested in if it corroborates with what I've been told. I got it from Xtrememind. Though I'd like to stress how dangerous it is to attempt something like this, even if it's not a true awakening.
I'm more interested if it corroborates with the Solfeggio frequencies as well. I did a lot of working out with strange patterns in it one night. I went a little mad. :shock:

Chris_com28
4th September 2007, 09:31 PM
It's going to be found out some way or another. At least here we can discuss the freuquency as I'm sure people not wanting or intending to attempt it are still interested in it.

If you're reading this in an intention to try the frequency then it is you and you alone you bears the brunt of it.

http://www.xtrememind.com/Frequency_list.htm
"55.0 - Yoga; stimulated the kundalini."

Good luck if you do try it though.

CFTraveler
4th September 2007, 10:12 PM
55.0 - Yoga; stimulates the kundalini.
There, I outed it for you.
These interest me too.

4.0 - Extrasensory perception ; Astral Projection, Telepathy,
27 - 44 Frequency range that cats purr at - said to have restorative effects on the body, particularly the 'healing and strengthening of bones'
8.0-10.0 learning new information Alpha Especially the catpurr one. :lol:

orygbus
5th September 2007, 01:15 AM
You can find lot's of freq. here http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm
I'm sure Joey (the creator of Xtrememind) get's his from there, since he's a proud advocate of Brainwave Generator, and have used it in the past... the link above was also on the BWGen website under the section "link"

Try playing around with the Harmonic Box technique when creating brainwaves, I have tried it and it this does seem to be effective... http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bwgen/message/7673

Chris_com28
5th September 2007, 03:59 PM
Yes the cat purr frequency is interesting. It would be interesting to see studies on on it, especially using recordings of a cat's purr.

Try playing around with the Harmonic Box technique when creating brainwaves, I have tried it and it this does seem to be effective...
I found that to be more effective as well. I haven't tried in ages though, but it's interesting how you can change the frequencies to make the intensity of them higher. If you're interested in that you should also read up monoaural beats or insotronic tones. They're supposed to be even stronger and seem to work on the same prinicples of the harmonic box.

Chris_com28
8th September 2007, 08:56 PM
I've tried to speak to the OP to get some answers from them but my email doesn't seem to be working. Maybe someone else could bring the person back for more of an expalanation and the audio file for those interested?

Korpo
8th September 2007, 09:51 PM
Not really. How would we do that? ;)

Oliver

alwayson4
9th September 2007, 03:42 AM
what does that mean korpo?

journyman161
9th September 2007, 03:48 AM
I think he means, how would we go about bringing the OP back onsite? S/He either comes back or they don't - also, anyone can PM, which, unless the OP has turned it off, will send a notification to the email address they registered with.

So Chris_com has as much access to the OP as anyone does, but it still comes back to the OP as to whether they return or not.

Chris_com28
9th September 2007, 10:15 AM
Actually as stated before, Gmail keeps sending my emails back to me. I need to sort this out with someone who knows what to do. Though I have to get through all the filters to find the right forum. :evil:

journyman161
9th September 2007, 12:10 PM
Time for a real email address perhaps? Then you could call your ISP & complain when it doesn't work.

But you can contact the OP via a PM from this site - it should notify her/him via their email, not yours, & then they can either return here or PM you.

ButterflyWoman
9th September 2007, 12:29 PM
Especially the catpurr one. :lol:

The brainwave entrainment program I use has a user-contributed catpurr in the downloads library. I use it frequently, it's extremely pleasant and relaxing. :)

(And for those who don't know, I use software by http://www.transparentcorp.com ; the catpurr is available for Neuro-Programmer 2 and I also use Mind Stereo a lot, because it lets you use any music you want as a carrier for the brainwave stuff)

Korpo
9th September 2007, 12:33 PM
I get my catpurr only from actually present cats in their favorite state: On my lap, getting their tummy petted. That's the best way to obtain it, plus a warm lap and just imagine all the cute. ;)

Oliver

Chris_com28
9th September 2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah, that's the best way to get the benefits from it. There's been studies showing how relaxing having animal company is, though the benefits are as obvious as meditation and so doesn't really need to be proved in my opinion.

But you can contact the OP via a PM from this site - it should notify her/him via their email, not yours, & then they can either return here or PM you.
Hopefully it would do that though I'm sure you cna have that turned off for you if you tick or don't tick the box. I'll send a PM in a bit though.

So what's this about a real email address? Gmail isn't real enough for you? :?

ButterflyWoman
9th September 2007, 02:31 PM
I get my catpurr only from actually present cats

Oh, I've got some cats around, too. ;) My cat, however, is not a lap cat, really doesn't like to be picked up, though sometimes if she's lying on some furniture she'll allow me to pet her (she does like it, she just hates being picked up). The other cat is... let's just say she's getting to be an old lady and she's quirky and eccentric and these days she's as likely to bite you as purr at you, so I try to be careful and not offend her cat sensibilities. ;)

Korpo
9th September 2007, 02:33 PM
Oh my, they firmly established their tyranny in your household, haven't they? ;)

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
9th September 2007, 02:52 PM
Oh my, they firmly established their tyranny in your household, haven't they? ;)

Of course. That's the duty of cats. It's a little known fact that cats actually run the universe (it's a collective effort). They have to keep us in line and remind us what's really important: cats!

:)

Korpo
9th September 2007, 03:04 PM
I surely welcome our new cat overlords. Even if they are the same as our old cat overlords. :lol:

Oliver

Chris_com28
9th September 2007, 03:37 PM
:lol:
That reminds me of a movie. I think it was called The Uncannging or sonething like that. It's bascially how cats conspire against humans. I didn't watch the beggining but it's quite a strange and amusing movie.

CFTraveler
9th September 2007, 09:32 PM
Hee hee that's how I get my catpurr therapy. One of my cats purrs so loud he doesn't have to be on my lap for me to get the effects.
You know what they say: "Dogs have masters, cats have staff".
:lol:

star
10th September 2007, 01:04 AM
Now I like cats as much as anyone.. Why are we talking about cat overlords and cat massage?

journyman161
10th September 2007, 03:43 AM
It's CFT's fault - she cognited on the Cat Purr frequency - and, like all discussions of our rightful place in the cosmos, the discussion wandered.

But Cats are not the masters - they are the hard-done-by secret agents of the Mice (ask Douglas Adams) who pretend to be mortal enemies of their true masters by bring us the corpses of their masters for burial & the requisite wailing noise that accompanies such. (ever seen a woman react to the sight of a dead overlord on her carpet?)

Dogs are members of this planet & so don't have the built-in secret weapon of the mind-numbing purr, which runs at the frequency necessary to pacify the rebellious human mind.

One Human penetrated the auras of both Cats & Dogs & found out the following, presented here to warn all Humans of their danger...

Excerpts From A Dog's Diary
Day 180:
8:00 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
9:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!
9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!
10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!
12:00 noon - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!
1:00 pm - OH BOY! THE YARD! MY FAVORITE!
4:00 pm - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!
5:00 PM - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
Day 181:
9:30 am - OH NO! He’s gone away without me!
9:40 am - OH BOY! OH BOY! OH BOY! HE’S COME BACK! MY FAVORITE!
Day 182:
9:30 am - OH NO! A bath! Bummer!
9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!

Excerpts From A Cat's Diary
Day 752:
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the satisfaction of ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.
Day 761:
Today I attempted to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking and almost succeeded. Must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust these vile oppressors, I made myself vomit on their favorite chair... must try this on their bed.
Day 766:
Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to strike fear in their hearts. They only cooed about what a good cat I was. Not working according to plan.
Day 768:
I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time it included a burning chemical called "shampoo". What sick minds could invent such a liquid? My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.
Day 771:
There was a gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could smell the foul odor what they call "beer". More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to my power of "allergies". Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
Day 774:
I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his confinement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

alwayson4
14th September 2007, 11:33 PM
well if we cant get the original poster, back mayber someone else can whip up something similar to what he claims to have done?