PDA

View Full Version : i have been composing different mind altering frequency file

soulpower0824
11th August 2007, 07:25 PM
hello everyone. I have recently been studying brainwave and binaural beat frequencies and have been composing different wav. files for different reasons. Ive made some for opening and balancing chakras, awaking kundalini, im working on one for astral travel, and i just composed one to stimulate the pituatary gland and release groth hormone to increase muscle. Once i obtain 20 post i shall post my email to those interested in my work.

Added on Edit:
Hello all. I have just developed a frequency using a brainwave program designed to awaking the serphent. i dont know if i can post it here but if any one would like to test it out they can email me :D

Mishell
11th August 2007, 07:54 PM
can't you add your email address to your profile so it is available now?

CFTraveler
11th August 2007, 08:06 PM
Soulpower, if you're going to be posting adverts to your file please do it in one thread. Posting the same thing over and over in different places makes you look like a spammer. Please keep it in one or two posts. I just consolidated two of your three posts in the same subforum. Please consider yourself advised.