PDA

View Full Version : Beginning both "Mastering A.P." and exercise progr

pilotbugs
12th August 2007, 08:20 AM
Will beginning both a new exercise program and your Mastering Astral Projection course simultaneously be detrimental to obtaining my first OBE?

I'm about 20 pounds overweight and haven't seriously worked out in over 2 years.

I'm planning on starting my both day 1 of the OBE program and day 1 of my exercise program the same day.

Thanks!

-Rob

Beekeeper
12th August 2007, 10:56 AM
Rob, I can't see why you can't begin both together. Monday is a new moon so, if you believe in that kind of thing, it's a great time to start!

St.Domenick
6th December 2007, 09:23 PM
Great!

that exercise program is going to get your energy circulating! not only will there be physical benefits but it will be a plus to your energy routine also.

i find that after ive exercised it is such a breeze to relax. all that normal tension has been worked out. when i do things like sit ups.. i try to concentrate on the muscles and that burning feeling and just become aware of the muscle as a whole unit.

after i run for about 2 miles... i just sit down in the cross legged position and breathe and i just enjoy the feeling of an exercised body. i find my self in an altered state. its quite easy to maintain a full body awareness and i usually take this time to just smile to my body and make it feel loved and appreciated.

you do great my friend,
dom