PDA

View Full Version : Focus 35

dkane
13th August 2007, 03:25 AM
Just had my 3rd trip to focus 35 :) ( non human intelligences)

Considering I havent used hemi sync or visited TMI before, Im quite happy to see Monroe and Moens experiences being independently experienced.

The first 2 times I wasnt quite sure how I got there. This time I focused my attention on cutting through all the belief systems to get at far out on the belief system rings as possible. I had tried this earlier that morning while playing in Focus 27(flying upward as fast as possible)-but the effort seemed to drain my energy and I shot back to body.

SO I lay down- focus my intention and my attention. Wait for either exit or phasing- and work on opening up my 3rd eye charkra to perceive mode. I felt physical moment, energy shift and opened up to see the earth core crystal and the center of the non physical earth. Saw I for about 2 secs before I was sling shot through the blackness past all the belief systems- and opened up somewhere Focus 35 or above. Waiting there, was a couple of what reminded me of prairie dogs but with only one eye in the center of there heads. Interestingly enough they were bopping along to Micheal Jackson's Billy Jean that had been playing like a car stereo in my head since before I had excited! lol (Maybe ive installed a astral stereo in my astral body for there long trips lol :P ) Anyway I have a bit of a nosy, and give the prairie aliens a pat. ( I dont think they where expecting that lol-but they didnt seem to mind after the initial pat-they even felt just like you where patting a little dog!)

Interesting place- Like to know whats beyond it now :)

Beekeeper
13th August 2007, 11:51 AM
What a great experience! 8) I'm envious.