PDA

View Full Version : 15 Months of Training... now what?

imbrium
13th August 2007, 12:52 PM
Hello All,

I have been training for the last 15 months, with the help of MAP and many of Robert Monroes techniques, I have found my own particular niche in style and am having about 1 OBE every week.

This is fantastic yes, absolutely, but now what? I mean I seem to always be in the lower Astral ... ie in real time or for some unknown reason I end up in a lucid dream in a supermarket.... this has happened many many times...I guess I have been so focused on trying to master the projection technique I haven't thought about anything else.

My question is when I project, what should I be looking for? An entrance in to other Astral planes?

Can someone please point me in a direction?

thanks Folks

Imbrium

Korpo
13th August 2007, 12:59 PM
You could ask for your Higher Self to guide you or your own spirit guide to teach you something or show you something. You could also ask for being shown something beautiful, I guess.

Oliver

imbrium
13th August 2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks Oliver, I will
:)

Korpo
13th August 2007, 01:11 PM
BTW, this state is not uncommon.

It took Robert Monroe a decade, or something like that, until the idea came up at the TMI. This changed their explorations a lot, and is the main topic of his 2nd and the exclusive of his 3rd book.

Have fun. :D

Oliver

CFTraveler
13th August 2007, 04:14 PM
To add to what Oliver said: Astral exploration should be part of a spiritual practice. When you engage in a spiritual practice (which includes energy work and contemplative types of meditations) you condition your energy body to 'go further' and your psyche to 'go higher and understand more' when this happens you will find yourself being able to investigate more and make sense of what you see, making this type of exploration an enriching experience.

As for techniques, have you tried Robert's technique of flying up and then looking back to the Astral Planes? If you're APing once a week I recommend trying this and don't forget to come back and share what you discovered. :lol:

wstein
14th August 2007, 01:27 AM
I would suggest setting a specific intent: to visit the higher planes, to visit one of your other incarnations, to visit a deceased relative, to look in on a sleeping friend, etc. This setting can be done either before or after exiting.

Aunt Clair
14th August 2007, 04:07 AM
My question is when I project, what should I be looking for? An entrance in to other Astral planes?Can someone please point me in a direction
It is helpful to plan projection destinations before and during the separation process and to maintain that visualisation , intention and will self to attain the desired location .

Destinations are infinite . Here are some suggestions ;

Astral
*choose to meet a live projector ~ easiest when planned ahead of time
with an able peer
* choose to find a person in dreamstate ~ focus will and intention on
a particular person , call them , connect to their energy body
and with their permission link to them in the astral
Etheric
* choose to explore the etheric above your home
* explore the etheric above your city
* choose an exotic location and explore the etheric
* plan to meet up with projecting mates and explore together
Higher Planes
* choose a core image and visualise and intent to this locale
* sit in meditative trance and project consciousness and mental body to follow teachers that appear or to attain a core image

To attain the higher planes
Sit in meditative trance in silence in a dim room
project from the moon stone
do this by dumping water and earth energies
and by raising fire to heat remaining air energy more
etiher following a teacher appearing to you
or linking to a core image

To attain the Astral
lying down in fetal pose align the lower legs and forearms
when vibes occur seperate from the Earth Stone
go to the roof and upwards with predetermined intention

To attain the etheric
as the astral but lower and easier to attain imho
go as you are
do not dump heavier energies
link with the core image of the predetermined location

Here are links with more details ;
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=)
esp core images #11

Donald McGlinn
14th August 2007, 07:18 AM
Hello All,

I have been training for the last 15 months, with the help of MAP and many of Robert Monroes techniques, I have found my own particular niche in style and am having about 1 OBE every week.

This is fantastic yes, absolutely, but now what? I mean I seem to always be in the lower Astral ... ie in real time or for some unknown reason I end up in a lucid dream in a supermarket.... this has happened many many times...I guess I have been so focused on trying to master the projection technique I haven't thought about anything else.

My question is when I project, what should I be looking for? An entrance in to other Astral planes?

Can someone please point me in a direction?

thanks Folks

Imbrium

Hello Imbrium :)

The answers you seek are covered in some detail in Robert's book Astral Dynamics. I would highly recommend you get a copy and read it. MAP deals specifically with getting someone to achieve an astral projection. Astral Dynamics covers a much wider range of topics including how to access other planes.

imbrium
14th August 2007, 10:45 AM
Thank you all so much for your suggestions. I have a copy of Far Journeys by Monroe, I read it about 1 year ago but I was still tuning my projection technique then and didnt pay too much detail to it. I am off to reread it again,

And yes CFTraveller, I will come back and share my experiences for sure!

Stay warm

imbrium

:)

seniraesda
15th August 2007, 10:03 PM
AUNT claire wrote:

"To attain the higher planes
Sit in meditative trance in silence in a dim room
project from the moon stone
etiher following a teacher appearing to you
or linking to a core image"

ok what is a moon stone?
No offense, but why are all your posts filled with such vague and indirect responses? How about coming down to earth a bit, please attempt to speak in more practical and clear terms.

Aunt Clair
17th August 2007, 05:21 PM
One gets more from honey than from vinegar .

The OT asked "My question is when I project, what should I be looking for? An entrance in to other Astral planes?Can someone please point me in a direction? "& I replied ;

To attain the higher planes ,Sit in meditative trance in silence in a dim room project from the moon stone

ok what is a moon stone?No offense, but why are all your posts filled with such vague and indirect responses? How about coming down to earth a bit, please attempt to speak in more practical and clear terms.

A reader could hit the search button or ask politely when they do not understand . Here's a link ; http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight= (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=)
esp #10 projection from moonstone

water energy is heavy dark wet cold blue female magnetic energy
earth energy is heavy dark damp warm red male electric energy
dump energy by sending out the heels , heart , mouth , hands

fire energy is light bright dry hot male electric energy

find out more about this by reading IIH
which is Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.
etiher following a teacher appearing to you or linking to a core image" http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8257&highlight=
esp # 11 core image library

It takes time , motivation and discipline to learn metaphysical skills and abilities . It will take some reading to learn metaphysical terms especially as a standard lexicon does not exist .There is a wealth of information on this site , try hitting the search button . I am dedicated to teaching for free and post on many forums to do so . I am very happy to offer free readings , and to answer posts to the best of my ability . And writing No Offense does not make it so .

imbrium
19th August 2007, 02:45 AM
To add to what Oliver said: Astral exploration should be part of a spiritual practice. When you engage in a spiritual practice (which includes energy work and contemplative types of meditations) you condition your energy body to 'go further' and your psyche to 'go higher and understand more' when this happens you will find yourself being able to investigate more and make sense of what you see, making this type of exploration an enriching experience.

As for techniques, have you tried Robert's technique of flying up and then looking back to the Astral Planes? If you're APing once a week I recommend trying this and don't forget to come back and share what you discovered. :lol:

Hey there,

Just to keep you posted, I have upped my meditation practices. I also had a very brief obe last night. I had distorted astral sight slipping between a view from where my physical eyes were to the end of the bed where I perceived my consciousness to be. I was also in my girlfriends house where I dont usually obe so I got a little freaked out by the thought of flying up so I came back to my physical body.

Strangely enough I also noticed a new sensation in my head... kind of like an adrenilan rush, quite pleasant and familar.

Can you please give me more information on "Robert's technique of flying up and then looking back to the Astral Planes?"

Many thanks
imbrium

CFTraveler
19th August 2007, 03:06 AM
senisraeda wrote:
ok what is a moon stone?No offense, but why are all your posts filled with such vague and indirect responses? How about coming down to earth a bit, please attempt to speak in more practical and clear terms. Please refrain from making insulting remarks. If you don't understand, say 'I don't understand, would you please explain.'

Consider this a moderation notice.

seniraesda
19th August 2007, 07:35 AM
hardly insulting, but hey.