PDA

View Full Version : My Hubby did it!

CFTraveler
14th August 2007, 05:50 PM
He's been using the MAP CD series and last night had his first separation. He started e-body loosening, started to go with it, saw a grid with 'stars' as he swung out, he swung up and over his body and started floating upside down (still close to stuck with his hands) and the astral noise freaked him out, and he went back down to his body. Then as he slammed back in he had very violent vibrations (thought he was shaking the bed, lol ) and freaked with the noise (screeches and such) and woke up and there I was so he woke me up and told me.
He was freaked with the vibes. Although he knew about the symptoms from hearing me talk about it he still freaked out. I was so happy for him!

Sweetie
14th August 2007, 06:20 PM
Way To Go CFT's hubby!! :lol:
Congratulations!

Rhone
14th August 2007, 09:56 PM
Congrats to your hubby! :)

I'm curious--how long has he been using the CDs for? And is this (using the CDs) his first serious attempt at learning to project, or did he try previously (e.g. with the MAP book) without success?

I'm considering getting the CD set, but $40 is a big chunk of money for me right now (and I already own AD and MAP so the info won't be new). But I think the CDs might help me stay focused and keep from drifting off once I finally get close to being relaxed and tranced enough for an exit.

CFTraveler
14th August 2007, 10:29 PM
For approx. 2 months, but not consistently. He had never tried before, as it was 'my thing' but decided to try- Why not? You know, it's more fun if we do it together.

Beekeeper
14th August 2007, 11:38 PM
Yay! Hmm, maybe I'll start hinting to my hubby. :D I've seen him out of body.

Flash_hound
15th August 2007, 11:23 PM
CONGRATS to him!! I'm jealous :wink: .

Beekeeper maybe your "hubby" already knows how to project and is keeping it from you :wink:

Palehorse Redivivus
16th August 2007, 12:36 AM
Way to go Mr CF! *three thumbs up*

Ruh_Roh_Rastro_Traveler
16th August 2007, 04:41 PM
Great news! (And I really like the Fredfred Burger tagline).

CFTraveler
16th August 2007, 05:25 PM
Great news! (And I really like the Fredfred Burger tagline). I like frozen yogurt. :lol: .

Ruh_Roh_Rastro_Traveler
16th August 2007, 05:31 PM
Just don't start talking about what happens when you eat nachos.

CFTraveler
16th August 2007, 06:35 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/df/Fred_fredburger.gif/200px-Fred_fredburger.gif

Don't tempt me. Yes!

Beekeeper
17th August 2007, 10:40 AM
Beekeeper maybe your "hubby" already knows how to project and is keeping it from you

Nah, he can't keep anything from me. :lol: He's chuckling now because I just told him about this thread. :lol: