PDA

View Full Version : made first........

Moogle_Assassin
11th October 2005, 03:49 PM
I made my first visable psiball! it was incredibly strong and I practically had to fight to keep my hands from flying apart. after awhile of focusing energy onto it, I saw this white, kinda misty light spinning around between my hands. it wasn't strong enough to cast any light, but it was there alright. I also got the vibes for the first time and delt with a neg (very weak) for the first time.

star
11th October 2005, 07:13 PM
Neat! have you told Founder and the Gang already?

Moogle_Assassin
11th October 2005, 08:06 PM
yeah I posted it on hidden truthes to.

Quantitativefool
11th October 2005, 09:06 PM
Wow, that's incredible!

Good job! How long would you say it took you to get it and also how long have you been working on psi balls? That type of feat is something to be proud of but you should also try to share your knowledge of it with others.
That is truely amazing that you were able to create a color within it, I've never been able to do that myself.

Congratulations!,
-Stu

Moogle_Assassin
11th October 2005, 10:10 PM
it wasn't very strong color, it was kinda like I aura viewed it. I have been working on psiballs for about a month or 2 on and off. I did day 7 of MAP first and then I laied down on the bed and put my hands in the usual possition
( )
||
and made a psi ball useing NEW. I sponged energy up my legs and bounced it to my shoulders and sponged it through my arms to my palms and pushed it out between my hands. it took about 10-20 minutes to make. First I had listend to the afframations and fell into a trance from the repetivtivity of the words and the clicking of the back button on my mp3 player. for some reason I can make them realy strong at my dads house but no where else. maby its because alot of old people live arround him and I am stealing there waining life energy :shock:! lol

AndyB
13th October 2005, 08:17 PM
Dragonball Z FTL!!!

:?

Moogle_Assassin
13th October 2005, 08:59 PM
??? ftl?

Apex
13th October 2005, 09:19 PM
for the lose

kevstar
23rd October 2005, 05:56 AM
Awesome! When you're done with the psiball, do you absorb the energy back up? Have you tried throwing it at something?

tyciol
28th October 2005, 05:03 AM
Hmmm can RB make psiballs? I can't remember reading... so did you get this from psipog and RB's tennis ball exercise together?

Moogle_Assassin
28th October 2005, 02:32 PM
The first psiball that I made I wasn't even trying to make one. I was doing RB's room energy healing thing in PPSD. The one where u see the dark ball suck all the dark energy from the room while it spins, then changes dirrections and becomes briliantly white and explodes.

I have tried the Psipog way but don't like it. I have invented my own way of creating psiballs useing NEW.

Quantitativefool
28th October 2005, 05:13 PM
That's interesting, could you go a bit more in depth in your practice, I too am not very fond of Psi-Pogs method

Thanks,
-Stu

Moogle_Assassin
28th October 2005, 05:17 PM
Useing NEW, stimulate ur toes and feet using sponging, swirling, and brushing actions. then do ur legs with sponging and brushing. do an energy bounce in your legs. then bounce the energy to ur shoulders and stimulate them like your legs. then do your hands like you did your feet. from there feel the energy flowing between your hands and gathering there.