PDA

View Full Version : Temple Energy Centers

Snowman23
16th August 2007, 07:00 PM
What exactly are they? I hear them mentioned sometimes, and have felt them, but I don't hear much of their particular fuctions. Also, what does it mean in regards to your development progress when you have significant temple center sensations on the head?

Aunt Clair
23rd August 2007, 06:16 PM
Robert Bruce describes the energy centre development in the head around the third eye and temples as the brow centre and this is a better understanding than a singular eye .

The head is called the moonstone and its core is the nose . It develops another core above the nose in the 3rd eye and a core in the mouth below the nose . Each of these cores opens on the front of the moonstone . These three cores are on a structure called anciently the " wheel of life " which supports the growth of energy centres in balance .

The wheel opens first in the front then at the back then both sides then bicardinally until 8 spokes are present . Then the wheel continues to improve in sophistication as on the end of each spoke manifests a tinier centre like 8 moons around the sun . This wheel structure is behind the third eye . It is like a diamond ring the diamond is the 3rd eye but the greater brow centre opens not just to clairvoyant sight but to all the clairient senses ie smelling , tasting , hearing , feeling clairiently , over time with development .

The third eye is in the centre of the forehead above the bridge of the nose . The temples open energy centres on either side of the third eye as cobra eyes and these continue to develop more and more becoming 4 faceted dragon eyes .

The energy body continues to grow and ripen and become greater as we mature unlike the physical body it gets better and better with age until it we slow down approaching death .

Korpo
23rd August 2007, 06:26 PM
Robert Bruce describes the energy centre development in the head around the third eye and temples as the brow centre and this is a better understanding than a singular eye .

The head is called the moonstone and its core is the nose . It develops another core above the nose in the 3rd eye and a core in the mouth below the nose . Each of these cores opens on the front of the moonstone . These three cores are on a structure called anciently the " wheel of life " which supports the growth of energy centres in balance .

This explains so much. Somehow the nose, or the region behind the nose, above the teeth and below the nose, and the mid brow-region seem to intimately connected. They seem for me to be a "blockage complex". Also the temples. It is hard to work on any of these without "stumbling" on a neighbouring region.

This was very useful information for me indeed. :D

Oliver

stargazer
24th August 2007, 02:04 AM
What do you mean by blockage complex, Oliver? I'm imagining blockages sitting one atop another like condominiums, lol.

I have found that whole area to be quite connected, in my own explorations... I think the reason that I have had a hard time unlocking blockages in my cheeks (I've read elsewhere that this area supports the brow center) is that they are intimately connected with the nose/sinuses where the bigger blockages may be (it's a pretty densely packed area)... if I bounce an energy ball through my nose, the area in my cheeks will get light "snapping" sensations like a rubber band being snapped repeatedly against my skin, and the whole 3rd eye area will "light up." I like the rubber band sensations, they feel like a sort of fibrous "breaking" sensation and it's addictive, like untangling yarn or something. :D

Snowman23
24th August 2007, 06:35 PM

Ah, so the other sensations and structures are all pieces of the same overall parent structure...

Thank you so much for that enlightening information.

Korpo
24th August 2007, 07:08 PM
What do you mean by blockage complex, Oliver? I'm imagining blockages sitting one atop another like condominiums, lol.

Well, seems they do not want to go so easily, and have been there for a while, so they may just have set up camp... :lol:

nose/sinuses where the bigger blockages may be (it's a pretty densely packed area)...

Yes, there is a major concentration of blockages for me. Very hard to work with. Also - major blocks: Right cheek, right temple, right frontal skull, left sinus, nose ridge, nose/eye bridge. Minor or former blocks: Left frontal skull, between teeth and nose, left temple.

This all can make nasty or at least unnerving headaches, too. :roll: Energy work has made me acutely aware of these blocks, and also gave me heavy headaches in the beginning when I overdid it or forced my way.

Oliver

Aunt Clair
25th August 2007, 10:32 AM
To remove a blockage in the head ;
open in protection
deep cleanse crown to toes
raise energy toes to crown
place right hand on blockage
and left hand on other side of head
with each inhalation draw energy down the channel from above the crown
take the new breath to the heart
then to right arm and down