PDA

View Full Version : Physical pain experienced soon after energy work

Coffee77
12th October 2005, 04:00 AM
Hello,

I am new to this forum and to energy work as well. I have been reading two of Roberts books and practicing his energy work technics however I believe that Im experiancing a physical problem. Ive been noticing a pain in the area were my leg meets my pelvic area. Its as though I have a knot in the muscle. I have seen a physician about this however she really couldnt pin point the problem. I stopped doing the energy work for several weeks and the pain seemed go away for the most part. When I started up the enery work again, the pain came back and was felt in both legs. Im hoping that this is all in my mind but I thought Id ask for suggestions. I appreciate your help.

Celeborn
12th October 2005, 05:06 AM
I actually had the same thing kind of phantom pain on the right side of my uper jaw whenever I would do work near that area. The pain would only ever appear for short periods of time immediatly after doing energy work there.

Several weeks ago my jaw popped a bit out of the socket on the right side. I have since gotten it mostly taken care of, but in my case it seemed as if I was able to feel the pain from a problem that was too subtal to be otherwise detected at the time.

So it is possible that it is a problem that simply has not yet physicaly manifested.

Or, of course, it could always just be a heavy natural energy blockage of some sort, and you are trying to pull too much energy through it at once. If this is the case, your best bet would be to move smaller amounts of energy through that area for longer periods of time. Also an effective method is to imagin some energy sourse (master, buddha, piller of light, whatever) which shoots a beam of healing light directly into the affected area. The bonus of this is that the problem would be effected by the energy without having to force energy past/through it.

The last possibility is that the problem is Neg related. I dont think this is the case, but a good way to test it would be to stimulate the area untill it is reacting painfully, and cross running water. If it stops instantly, then it is time to grab a copy of Practical Psychic Self Defence. But again, from personal experience I think it is one of the two aformentioned problems.

Also, no matter what the cause of the issue, if you know anyone who knows reiki or a similar energy healing modality, it would always be a good idea to get a treatment.

Good luck!

kevstar
23rd October 2005, 06:03 AM
I'm no expert, but I'd say it might just be maybe clearing up some big energy blockages, or something like that. I wouldn't advise you to abandon NEW, but maybe just try to stop and start a few times, and see if the pain starts to fade.

Again, I'm no expert, but I would treat the pain as if it were a temporary thing, and see if it is.

tyciol
28th October 2005, 05:05 AM
For now work on the areas you are good with. Power and health in them will hopefully have a beneficial effect on the other area. If not, hey, least it's progress. I'd keep pushing at it, but very gently, stop short of pain, and give it plenty of time to recover.

I like to think what I learn in my studies of human muscles can also apply to energy muscles :D