PDA

View Full Version : Was This a Spike? Partial Raising?

Snowman23
19th August 2007, 05:27 PM
Alright, so last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to sit in the recliner in my living room to meditate/attempt to project. I felt a bit 'under the weather' throughout the day...heat, intense energy in the nervous system, stomach pain etc.

So I sat down and within about three or so minutes I felt something slowly rising. It wasn't going up the spine, at least it didin't feel like it. I felt the digestive organs moving around, and it went up to the solar plexus before stopping. After this I couldn't sleep all night, well, I fell asleep around 5:00am this morning.

So was this possibly what Robert talks about, at least to a lesser extent? Or am I just exaggerating something more minor? (Please keep in mind all the Kundalini terminology is new to me)

Ann
20th August 2007, 01:43 AM
Hi Snowman. I have active Kundalini and what you describe sounds familiar. You might want to pull back on the meditation a little for now and start drinking more water. So when you say 'intense energy in the nervous system' can you describe what you mean? K. dosn't necessarily go up the spine right away, it can move up the pathways which are located on either side of the central region (spine). An epson salt bath is good for these things too, water in general...and don't resist. If you indeed have awakened K, it's a good idea to allow it to move your body.

Take care.

Snowman23
20th August 2007, 02:33 AM
Hi Snowman. I have active Kundalini and what you describe sounds familiar. You might want to pull back on the meditation a little for now and start drinking more water. So when you say 'intense energy in the nervous system' can you describe what you mean? K. dosn't necessarily go up the spine right away, it can move up the pathways which are located on either side of the central region (spine). An epson salt bath is good for these things too, water in general...and don't resist. If you indeed have awakened K, it's a good idea to allow it to move your body.

Take care.

It has been active since January. I've had a few experiences similer to this since then, but they occured in my sleep. (Traveling down a tube of purple light, strong energy body sensations)

The best way I can describe it is its a rush. Like I said, during these heightened periods I usually can't fall asleep until the sun is rising, heh. It makes me shake, slightly. Like some sort of sugar high type feeling. The only painfull part are the stomach issues...strange movements in that region. I feel much better today than yesterday, though.

Ann
21st August 2007, 12:18 AM
Sugar high, that is very much what it feels like. There seems to be an extra strong pulse that coarses throught a person's nervous system. Do you feel it as a ripple or wave, does it alter and change? I find that it is stronger at certain times and weaker or more refined at other times. BTW, I really don't think that it is possible to to stop the flow once it begins, I think some are fooled into thinking that it has stopped when it moves more quietly. Are you getting any involuntary jerking or crawling sensatons yet?

It did affect my sleeping patterns more intensely in the beginning of the quickening, but that settled down after awhile. I did have some nasy stomach problems in the beginning too. Do you find that certain foods have become intolerable, even repulsive? I went through a spell when red meat was out, way out. As was any form of pasta. And yet I craved dairy, especially milk, like it's going out of style. :shock:

I hope it will allow you to rest, perhaps ask it to? Talking to it, maybe that sounds too crazy. :D

Snowman23
21st August 2007, 01:47 AM
I'm feeling much better today. It seems to have switched to my head, with burning sensations in my temple energy centers. It seems to come in waves. Every few weeks, it seems I get one of these 'highs'.

You're right. The flow does not stop. I stopped my meditations due to laziness and school further back in time, but the Kundalini continued to work on me. On the jerking movements...I wake up sometimes at night with my neck and head in strange positions. My shoulders seem to 'jerk' suddenly during the day, most often.

Eating burgers often triggers a less than pleasant response...lol. This process has always been easy on me, though, thank goodness.

(I have talked to it, too. It seems to work, I feel the energy has a consciousness to it)

Ann
25th August 2007, 12:24 AM
I hope you are still doing well. K likes to spend a good deal of time in the head, mine has been dominately in my head, mainly in the third eye, behind the ears, at the back of the head (behind the third eye). More rescently it has been focused at the top of the forehead where the hairline starts, it feels like I've been branded in this location and my awareness of this spot is very strong. I don't have to be thinking of the energy or meditating, I can just be going about daily activities, and this spot is always open. Sometimes there is what feels like water trickling down which is a sourse of bliss.

When you say that you have burning sensations in the temples, do you mean that it is painfull or uncomfortable? Does this make you dizzy or disorientated?

I can relate to the strange sleeping positions, there are mornings when I wake up, with my limbs in the strangest positions and it feels like I've run a race! My body tends to be very stiff and sore, sorta feel like an 80 year old woman! lol.

The process seems easy by times and more difficult at other times. But yes, compared to Gopi Krishna and some other accounts, my experinece has been fairly smooth too.

Snowman23
25th August 2007, 04:39 AM
When you say that you have burning sensations in the temples, do you mean that it is painfull or uncomfortable? Does this make you dizzy or disorientated?

No, it isn't uncomfortable. It's actually pleasant. I haven't been dizzy for a few monthes. The ''symptoms'' are always changing, shifting to different regions, bringing different subsequent insights and abilities. I'm actually enjoying the journey, life would seem so dull and plain without it, you know?

Yeah, thank goodness I'm not anywhere near walking in Gopi's shoes.

niki123
28th August 2007, 07:55 PM
It spends a whole lot of time in the head.I can speak from my own experience.When I try to sleep at night I feel like my whole body is pulsating with this really strong energy and I feel very hot almost burning up.I have felt some strange sensations in my head and I don't get headaches much now but I can feel that it's working on the top of my head and most of the right top of my head all day long. :shock:I forgot to mention the "sugar rush".I usually feel that now while I'm awake but doesn't last very long but in the beginning I felt that kind of rush for 3 months straight and it was horrible.I think the "sugar rush" is a andrenaline rush and it does make you shake slightly as your heart is pumping the blood through your body and that can make you dizzy.You just need to lay down and relax.It seems that helps me.

waking
29th August 2007, 04:22 AM
I'm glad to have found this topic. These are the best descriptions I have found so far that clear up the experiences I had during the beginning of the year when a lot of stuff was going on that may or may not have contributed like the eclipse, shaving my head, sweat lodge, cleaning negs out of me, etc.

For a while I felt like I was on a sugar rush a good deal of the time. I would will them in class to counter boredom and I would go through some euphoric hazes and then kinda lose control and not be able to focus. Things have calmed down now but I do feel changed.

Ann, you seem to have put it the best. It seems that I have been "branded" in my third eye. Before I would kind of willingly focus there but now it just stays there all the time. Do you have any idea of what this means or what kind of effects it has?

Thkx all

Ann
30th August 2007, 02:43 AM
I do agree, life would be very dull without it. Actually I can't imagine any other experience any longer, and the extended awareness has become such a permanete fixture. That awareness and the heightened perceptions/premonitions/pshyic phenomenona that develop from kundalini can be both a blessing and a curse. I would not want to awaken if if it wasn't time, shakti does have the ability to destroy a persons life if they don't know how to surrender, if they are not prepared.

Niki, I think you are right about learning to relax with all that extra energy, although that can be difficult to do. There was a great deal of anxiety that went along with it. Then there are the heart expansions and descent of blinding light.

Waking, I am no expert on the topic by any means. For that there is Bob Boyd, Bonnie Greenwell and El Collie (who has now passed beyond), and they all have websites. Greenwell wrote a book called Energies of Transformation which is very informative without all the usual new age fluff.

The third eye, located between the two physical eyes is the centre of inner guidance (spirit guidance) it is the eye that looks within and sees everything, even that which you don't really want to see or admit to. Then there are other energy centers higher up on the forehead.

I hope you are all well, take care.

psionickx
28th October 2010, 03:43 PM
(I have talked to it, too. It seems to work, I feel the energy has a consciousness to it)

this is exactly what my post is about : "Is Kundalini a sentient being?" : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21787 (http://www.forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21787)

Korpo
30th October 2010, 08:03 PM
Hi.

It's usually not a good idea to revive a three-year old thread. Most of the time people are long gone. It's better to start a new discussion.

Cheers,
Oliver

asalantu
31st October 2010, 02:23 AM
¡Hi, Korpo!

It's usually not a good idea to revive a three-year old thread. Most of the time people are long gone. It's better to start a new discussion.

The right action would be to quote thread URL as evidence of prior testimonial compatible with actual thesis under development.

My best regards,
Àngel