PDA

View Full Version : Did i have an OOBE??

Sapient
19th August 2007, 11:23 PM
One night me and my wife went to bed as normal we had a fish tank next to the wall about 4 feet from the bed.
The light on the tank was on and also the bedroom light was on.
I awoke sometime in the night hours i could swear i was awake i never tried to get up out of the bed but i could see that the light in the bedroom was off but i could feel the fan and i could see that light on the fish tank..i kept feeling like there was something in that room with me. in the dark it lasted for about 5 minutes i never got to scared or tried to wake my wife we had a small fan sitting on a table beside me in front of me and i remember knocking that fan off on the floor i could see that fan fall and hear it...after that i shut my eyes and laid back down next thing i knew i was wakeing the next morning the bedroom light still on and the fan on the table like nothing ever happened but i could remember the event like it was the realest moment of my life..

Sapient
19th August 2007, 11:29 PM
when i was a small child i remember shutting my eyes and traveling through a crack in the ground i would follow this crack into underground tunnels when i got to where i was going i could see a man dressed in rags black rags like a worn or tore robe maybe..he had long hair and he was dirty looking.....did this mean anything?

p.s it was like i was flying through these tunnels..

Though i seemed to have alot of crazy visions as a child i remember waking up in the night and seeing small creatures maybe small children playing with toys in my bedroom i would watch them till i fell asleep..am i just crazy? ..i remember these things very very strongly.