PDA

View Full Version : aunt clair can you help me?

Sapient
20th August 2007, 02:49 AM
Hello , I'm 27 year old and i have so high belief now in Astral projection and making the spirit stronger.. I feel as if i wan't to dedicate my life to this.
Is that wrong will i be punished in the afterlife for doing this to much?
Is there a point where you can say i think im over doing it?

CFTraveler
20th August 2007, 01:18 PM
Hello , I'm 27 year old and i have so high belief now in Astral projection and making the spirit stronger.. I feel as if i wan't to dedicate my life to this. I know you asked Aunt Clair but I feel I need to address some of your questions.
Why would you doubt your desire to make your spirit stronger?

Is that wrong will i be punished in the afterlife for doing this to much? Why on earth would you think you would or even can be punished for doing it? Or do you mean by yourself?

Is there a point where you can say i think im over doing it? Everything in life has a point in which you can say you're overdoing something. The thing is, that the balance you should have in life depends on you. So I don't understand the nature of your concern.
And why would you be punished in the afterlife? It seems almost obvious to me that any punishment you receive would be in this life, and by yourself. Or am I missing something here?

Three_Nails
20th August 2007, 04:44 PM
I have a very close friend who is in the seminary. The single most rigid catholic man I have ever met and (Unless I meet the Pope) probaby ever will meet. I have discussed AP with him and energy work and all of that. The way he put it after I explained to him what I was getting into, was pretty much basic. As long as no "Magic" or "Paganism" are involved, and the interest doesn't replace God himself in your life then it isn't a bad thing, so why would you be punished? I mean, even in my own personal case, this has helped me do nothing but get closer to and believe more fully in the Lord Almighty. So I leave you with these words of wisdom.

"Fear not, Homie... God is a groovy dude"

CFTraveler
20th August 2007, 04:47 PM
"Fear not, Homie... God is a groovy dude" Watch out, Deepak Chopra, here comes the next famous spiritual leader. :lol:
I can say that I knew you then...

Three_Nails
20th August 2007, 04:54 PM
Ah, and you will be revered as one of the many who helped me on my awesome path to a groovy state of enlightenment! Haha!

star
20th August 2007, 04:55 PM
Thats so tubular!

Also to the OP. You only "Overdo" energy work and astral projection when it starts placing more stress on yourself than you can really handle.

At anytime you can stop and give yourself a break. There is no going too fast or too slow.

Sapient
20th August 2007, 06:32 PM
Thank you all so much..That really made me feel better..i can't really do much meditation etc..in my house there seems to be way to many distractions so im thinking of building myself a new room not connected to my house and set it up just for this type of thing where i can meditate etc in complete peace with an enviroment suited for it..

Three_Nails
20th August 2007, 09:23 PM
Isn't that just the dream of all people? Have a room dedicated to something they love... I saw a movie. This guy had a "Naked Room". When I retire, my children's biggest room is becoming my "Nakie Lounge" and that is where I will read, hide from my wife, meditate, write, and project.

If it is so loud in your house why not try waking up early to do your energy work/meditiation/projection? While everyone is asleep. And it is said that this is easier to do in the morning, while your mind is awake but your body is still in sleep mode.

Sapient
20th August 2007, 09:48 PM
Isn't that just the dream of all people? Have a room dedicated to something they love... I saw a movie. This guy had a "Naked Room". When I retire, my children's biggest room is becoming my "Nakie Lounge" and that is where I will read, hide from my wife, meditate, write, and project.

If it is so loud in your house why not try waking up early to do your energy work/meditiation/projection? While everyone is asleep. And it is said that this is easier to do in the morning, while your mind is awake but your body is still in sleep mode.

wow i never really thought about that..soo say if i normally awake at 6:30 i would awake about 5:30 instead move to a quiet spot and do my thing?

Sweetie
20th August 2007, 09:50 PM
I have 3 young kids, a hubby who likes to listen to the tv at full volume and 2 noisy dogs... I've had to learn to relax and focus with a lot of background noise going on!

Its a good thing really, makes me work a bit harder but it means I dont have to wake at 5am just to have some meditation time :lol:

Sapient
20th August 2007, 09:53 PM
I have 3 young kids, a hubby who likes to listen to the tv at full volume and 2 noisy dogs... I've had to learn to relax and focus with a lot of background noise going on!

Its a good thing really, makes me work a bit harder but it means I dont have to wake at 5am just to have some meditation time :lol:

I am totally new to this and just starting out i think i am doing very well so far i have gotten to the point where i can feel some of my major energy points tingle fairly hard im working on the others now.

Sweetie
20th August 2007, 09:53 PM
sapient said: wow i never really thought about that..soo say if i normally awake at 6:30 i would awake about 5:30 instead move to a quiet spot and do my thing?

Just settle somewhere you wont be disturbed. A room where you can close the door to all distractions.

I'm sorta new to it all too sapient, only now taking energy work/meditation seriously. I'm starting to see the benefits and its spurred me on to practise more.

Korpo
20th August 2007, 10:10 PM

My psychic couch potato senses tell me it was "Failure to Launch". :D

Oliver

Aunt Clair
21st August 2007, 02:51 AM
Please realise that human institutions are fallible . I do not believe in rejecting the truths of a church or faith or culture because of their human fallibility though . Humans are not all good or all bad . Neither are the institutions we create .

I believe we should celebrate our diverse cultures and learn from each other . Pope JPII said Catholics should go to other faiths and see what they do right and bring those ideas back to their community and that they should see what others do that is not right so we do not repeat that mistake too . But most importantly just go . We have come to a generation of humanity where we are rejecting attendance at any institution of any religion . I find that harsh and sad imho .

The now deceased Pope John Paul II once wrote that meditation was the most sincere form of prayer and devotion to Godhead . For in it we sit and listen to what God wants from us and not to what we want God to do for us in a cosmic santa claus list .

In projection , Christ and Buddha , Mary , Fatima and Quan Yen amongst others appear leading the way . They teach with love and light . If Christ and the angels are there in the realms teaching us to love each other , there is nothing wrong with that . It is the antithesis of sin and wrong it is the raison d'etre .

In the Bible there is an entire chapter devoted to the Emerald Tablet called the Christian or Biblical Emerald Tablet .There is mention of the Golden Bowl and the Bees Chamber and the Silver Cord . The trifold flame of kundalini is there too called the trifold cord .

http://www.alchemylab.com/christian.htm

Ecclesiastes 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden
before the silver cord is loosed, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern, ...

http://scripturetext.com/ecclesiastes/12-6.htm
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 820.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,1820.0.html)

kundalini et al in Christian apocryphal text Pistis Sophia
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 114.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,1114.0.html)

Christ demonstrates projection in the Gospel of Judas
http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/ ... 217.0.html (http://forums.riverofenlightenment.com/index.php/topic,217.0.html)

In the Catholic Church ,the teaching is that it is a gift from God to see an angel or a deceased relative visiting to comfort us . The Church warns that it is dangerous though to seek to visit with spirits as they can be earthbound negative spirits and we can be hurt by negative attachment and infuence and possession . But Christ teaches to have faith not fear and to use the abilities God has granted to each human being to see spirit and angels to fly to the realms and to share both learning and teaching in the dreamstate projections . In this way we improve the condition of humanity and our relationships to each other and to Mother Earth .

The Kabballah is taught by Christian Mystics and by Jews and Muslims it is about projection to the realms . It is part of the Abrahamic relgions and aspect of many others also .

The most ancient sacred writings teach about projection , chakras, kundalini and love . These are in Sanskrit Vedic literature and become the basis of Hinduism and Buddhism .

God gives us discernment . We should follow God but following a man's idea of God is not the truest path . The truest path comes from going within and sitting in meditation with the Godhead and having the truths revealed to you by going directly to the source thru meditation and projection .

Going to Mass , Church, Temple or Synagogue is good . Going to God is greater . I am saddened by the number of people who reject the teachings of these institutions although they are not perfect , imho a foundation a faith basis is the ideal way to begin any pathworking .

But read the Bible yourself rather than listen to a man preach his version of it . Sit and meditate and pray and project . When the student is ready the teacher will appear . Godhead comes to all students who open their heart .

Imho if one is apt to reject religions altogether , it would be best to focus on the tenets of human morality and love . What is for the greater good ? What honours Godhead in humanity ? What is a sin is what harms self or another in a word , action or thought that is not of love .

There is no such thing as too much projection or too much meditation or too much prayer or too much healing or too much light . These are the things that reunite us to source .

If you look for what to avoid , seek to avoid acts of not love , aovid darkness , anger , rage , fear , depression , anxiety .

Thank you for originating this thread , it has been intriguing and so I am posting something today in Mysticism regarding the Biblical Emerald Tablet towards this end .
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... 1806#71806 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=71806#71806)

Aunt Clair
2nd September 2007, 09:58 AM
Although , I am not an expert I think that Revelations is attributed to John and although authorship is contentious it concerns which John . But I agree the Bible does promote mysticism and the metaphysical nature of humanity .